• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, you continue to not understand what was being said in the "can't be tied" thread. Second, go away.

Not kidding. Go the fuck away. You do it or I will do it for you. Your trolling days are over here.

Standing Ovation

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying Dallas defense is better than the Skins?

As for the trade, couldn't we say the same thing to you? We have questions if the trade was good for you, and you say we should wait a few years before we judge. Yet Skins fan keep insisting it was a great trade in that same unknown timeline. In fact if you look at the two views I think us saying we don't THINK it was a good trade vs. the trade has set the Skins on the path to greatness, is more in line with the wait ans see criteria you are asking for.

I don't care what "Skins Fans" say. I made a specific comment saying that eventually how the trade will be viewed will have Bradford's performance vs. RG3's performance over the long haul factored into the debate. Which I think is a fair thing to say. And I get called a "cheerleader" and trolled over it by Pday without him adding anything real to the conversation. Just a couple insults, and then he complains about me posting as I'm defending myself against his attacks.

Look, I don't come to this forum for that kind of crap. But when I'm attacked I defend myself. Possibly too much. Believe me, I'd much rather be talking football than dealing with idiotic BS. But I feel that you and Pday have an agenda to turn any and all comments into shit fests. If Moderators don't have any motivation to do something about it then, that's fine. It is what it is.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what "Skins Fans" say. I made a specific comment saying that eventually how the trade will be viewed will have Bradford's performance vs. RG3's performance over the long haul factored into the debate. Which I think is a fair thing to say. And I get called a "cheerleader" and trolled over it by Pday without him adding anything real to the conversation. Just a couple insults, and then he complains about me posting as I'm defending myself against his attacks.

Look, I don't come to this forum for that kind of crap. But when I'm attacked I defend myself. Possibly too much. Believe me, I'd much rather be talking football than dealing with idiotic BS. But I feel that you and Pday have an agenda to turn any and all comments into shit fests. If Moderators don't have any motivation to do something about it then, that's fine. It is what it is.

Then don't come to this forum. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. There are literally hundreds of other forums here for you to talk football, choose any of them but the one that you have issues with how you are treated in.

I am here to moderate the board, not play wet nurse to a skins fan who feels he is not being respected. There is more than one person who doesn't appreciate you butting your way into every fucking thread. Rather than change the many, it is easier for me to change the instigator of all that derailing and animosity. Should I ban 50% of the Cowboy fans from the board set up for them to talk about their team, or the one Skins fan who inserts himself into every conversation? I get that you think you are only talking football. But pretty much everyone is sick and tired of you telling them that their opinions are wrong, on their own board.

You want to play Capt. Corrector on your board, go for it. I have no problem with people stopping in and discussing, but you literally post in every thread and challenge every posters opinions or comments.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically, as a moderator you will totally condone any Cowboy fan responding with personal attacks to football related comments, non trolling comments and on topic comments. Got it. If that's the case then you can't really complain when I respond to those personal attacks with the same ferocity that they are delivered to me.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exhibit A will not let this die and will grind the point while pointing fingers at all others in the process.
NOW THAT! REMAINS WHAT IT IS HERE

When was that conversation about Bradford & Griffin?
That would be my first day on sports SportsHoopla. Earth to Bovey.....Bob's first 14 games don't mean as much here as it does with you. The comparison will have everything to do with playoff championships, or at the very least playoff advancements over the term. The Rams still have a first round pick to factor in this while you base you smart ass misguided views on 14 football games.

head on back to the skids board and spin that second half comeback.
Good news coming.....Green Bay won't ding that rushing defense to much this week. tell Bob to lace up his track shoes cause Green Bay just scored and he's up

Last edited by a moderator:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not asking for people to be banned. I'm asking for a moderator to moderate. And I'm asking for the BS from certain posters here to stop. If you see someone derailing a thread with insults or dragging a football topic off the rails... then there should be a conversation with that person whether they are a Cowboy fan or not.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not asking for people to be banned. I'm asking for a moderator to moderate. And I'm asking for the BS from certain posters here to stop. If you see someone derailing a thread with insults or dragging a football topic off the rails... then there should be a conversation with that person whether they are a Cowboy fan or not.

this is like me telling skindads how I want him to do his job.
The nerve you have is off the charts.

skindad send me a PM asking me not to cuss and you have 5 posts cussing your fool head off at me.

Grow up bovey or stay on your own board.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically, as a moderator you will totally condone any Cowboy fan responding with personal attacks to football related comments, non trolling comments and on topic comments. Got it. If that's the case then you can't really complain when I respond to those personal attacks with the same ferocity that they are delivered to me.

no, I won't. I've addressed it publicly and privately.

Don't worry about my job, worry about how you are going to stay on your board and not telling Dallas fans they are wrong. That is an issue with you. I'm wrong, Dallas fans are wrong, everyone is wrong but Warpath.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was that conversation about Bradford & Griffin?
That would be my first day on sports SportsHoopla. Earth to Bovey.....Bob's first 14 games don't mean as much here as it does with you. The comparison will have everything to do with playoff championships, or at the very least playoff advancements over the term. The Rams still have a first round pick to factor in this while you base you smart ass misguided views on 14 football games.

It was your first day on the board and you started off in typical fashion. Insulting someone rather than debating the points. The conversation wasn't about Griffin's first 14 games, it was about RG3 being compared to Bradford FOR SEASONS TO COME. That was my point. I Never ONCE mentioned it being a comparison after one year of Griffin being in the league. If that's how you took it then that's your own fault. I didn't even presume that one would be better than the other. You turned to insults immediately.

I use that as an example, because up to that point on this forum it was very cordial here for me with everyone.

But, you don't want to take any responsibility. I tried to bury the hatchet with you as well, and you responded with continued insults on the Redskins board.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was your first day on the board and you started off in typical fashion. Insulting someone rather than debating the points. The conversation wasn't about Griffin's first 14 games, it was about RG3 being compared to Bradford FOR SEASONS TO COME. That was my point. I Never ONCE mentioned it being a comparison after one year of Griffin being in the league. If that's how you took it then that's your own fault. I didn't even presume that one would be better than the other. You turned to insults immediately.

I use that as an example, because up to that point on this forum it was very cordial here for me with everyone.

But, you don't want to take any responsibility. I tried to bury the hatchet with you as well, and you responded with continued insults on the Redskins board.

I told you then.
I don't like anything about you. Been here a long time and can't even say that about hailskin, who is a pompous clueless football fan. I at least enjoy the humor in his put downs. You? Nothing....you have wined and pointed fingers at others for years.

Move on....it's football season and you can pound the keyboard on the skins board

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told you then.
I don't like anything about you. Been here a long time and can't even say that about hailskin, who is a pompous clueless football fan. I at least enjoy the humor in his put downs. You? Nothing....you have wined and pointed fingers at others for years.

Move on....it's football season and you can pound the keyboard on the skins board

And that's the problem. I don't like anything about you either. But I was willing to put that aside for the sake of civility. All you've done here is insult and then whine about it when I push back.

Fordman told me he's discussed it with you. So I hope you listen to him. If you see something I post that's football related, debate the points rather than insult and there won't be any issues.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that's the problem. I don't like anything about you either. But I was willing to put that aside for the sake of civility. All you've done here is insult and then whine about it when I push back.

Fordman told me he's discussed it with you. So I hope you listen to him. If you see something I post that's football related, debate the points rather than insult and there won't be any issues.

and what have I discussed with you to prevent future issues? Why does Pday need to listen and you don't?

jesus H christ :doh:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guess you didn't learn anything from your 24hr timeout :L

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and what have I discussed with you to prevent future issues? Why does Pday need to listen and you don't?

jesus H christ :doh:

If in the future. I'm attempting to be civil and talk football and people that I've clashed with do the same, which is the point I'm making ... then what exactly is the issue? If people are civil like you said you asked for, then what's the issue going to be?

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If in the future. I'm attempting to be civil and talk football and people that I've clashed with do the same, which is the point I'm making ... then what exactly is the issue? If people are civil like you said you asked for, then what's the issue going to be?

DIP SHIT U R NOT WELCOMED HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW TAKE YOUR HYPOCRITICAL PUNK ASS TO CATFISH NATION!!!!!!! :ss:

#GET IN WHERE U FIT IN!!! :wave:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The issue is that you are still a fan of another team posting on a team board where fans of said team are told they are able to post their opinions without being "corrected".

how about if Dallas fans go over and start posting in every thread how RG3 has done nothing of significance, is injury prone, and won't ever win anything? There is nothing factually wrong with that and just talking football topics, so you think every Skins fan would just roll over and say "yeah, you are correct"? Hell no, there are going to be fireworks. But you expect to pull the same crap here?

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The issue is that you are still a fan of another team posting on a team board where fans of said team are told they are able to post their opinions without being "corrected".

how about if Dallas fans go over and start posting in every thread how RG3 has done nothing of significance, is injury prone, and won't ever win anything? There is nothing factually wrong with that and just talking football topics, so you think every Skins fan would just roll over and say "yeah, you are correct"? Hell no, there are going to be fireworks. But you expect to pull the same crap here?

It's a message board. People will post their opinions. Others will respond. It's how these things work. Sometimes people will be wrong. When they are and it's pointed out that they are, is the proper response to insult and turn a conversation to total shit to where it's not even about the original topic anymore? That's ok? As a moderator, that's REALLY your stance? So it turns into a situation where you expect opposing fans to come here, post a legit piece of info or an opinion, Dallas fans can say what they want with no recourse.

I haven't done what you described. I don't go into every thread saying Romo sucks. And that isn't something that should be tolerated. That's what smack talk threads are for. If someone tries to hijack a thread with that, it shouldn't be tolerated. But personal attacks shouldn't be either, especially on posts that are completely on topic with no trolling intent.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you really this stupid? You are eitehr unable or unwilling to see your role in this. Just go away. No one wants you here and the way you pretend to portray your posting style and histiory can best be described as a fairy tale. Just play the victim and blame the mods, PDay and everyone else, but do it on the Redskins board. I have seen nothing from you on the Cowboy board other than coming here to purposely create conflict. You have added nothing to any discussion other than a shot at the Cowboys or a slanted opinion towards Washington. There are boards for that and from what I've read here by those in charge, this is not supposed to be one of them. I'm surprised you are stilll being allowed to post here.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a message board. People will post their opinions. Others will respond. It's how these things work. Sometimes people will be wrong. When they are and it's pointed out that they are, is the proper response to insult and turn a conversation to total shit to where it's not even about the original topic anymore? That's ok? As a moderator, that's REALLY your stance? So it turns into a situation where you expect opposing fans to come here, post a legit piece of info or an opinion, Dallas fans can say what they want with no recourse.

I haven't done what you described. I don't go into every thread saying Romo sucks. And that isn't something that should be tolerated. That's what smack talk threads are for. If someone tries to hijack a thread with that, it shouldn't be tolerated. But personal attacks shouldn't be either, especially on posts that are completely on topic with no trolling intent.

I just seriously don't understand why you think you can waltz into a Cowboy Board and make smart-ass remarks 90% of the time any time you enter a thread, correct Cowboy fans and not be insulted. Like when I brought up the other night how you always come here to tell Cowboy fans that we are making excuses and your response to that was you do that because it stems from the fact that Cowboy fans are making excuses. That's the smart-ass shit I'm talking about, and you say shit like that all the time when you butt in threads. Basically, you want the right to be a smart-ass on here without being attacked, but you wanna keep guys like eastbay from saying shit on your board because it's just too much for you to handle. The shit that eastbay does it not much worse than what you do. You are only more sly about it and don't say the Cowboys suck in every post, but we all know that's what you think anyway because if you didn't you wouldn't constantly come here with the condescending attitude.

The biggest reason why you are attacked here is because most Cowboy fans from ESPN knows your bullshit. We know your hatred for the Cowboys. You only pretend like you want to have objective, civil conversations but in reality you would bash the Cowboys any given chance if you weren't so concerned with protecting your online persona. PDay and I both know you are phony and a hypocrite, and that's why we call you out. At least PDay lets it be known his hatred for Washington on the Cowboy Board and the Washington Board. You try to pretend like you are some objective fan that's telling it like it is over here when it's obvious you aren't and on the Washington Board it's nonstop mudslinging at the Cowboys and constant moderation of Cowboy fan posters that make the slightest negative remark on the Washington Board. If you were at all objective you wouldn't mind eastbay doing what he does.

You showed your true colors to me and many other Cowboy fans on ESPN after the Cowboys lost to the Vikings in the playoffs when you vehemently trashed them after that game and for the entire offseason (even despite the fact the Cowboys finally won a playoff game) and refused to acknowledge that they deserved any sort of Super Bowl hype in the following season because "they fell flat on their faces after beating the Eagles." Of course, you ended up being right, but that is an example of the real Bovey, not this phony one we see here who wants to have civil conservations. Pointing out when we are making excuses is the real Bovey, not this phony one that wants to have civil conversations. But it's just us Bovey. This is all our fault because we know you from ESPN. You are just an innocent Redskin fan coming here to talk football and get attacked for no reason. Sooner or later, the Cowboy fans who don't know you from the ESPN days will see your true colors. Mark my words. That is unless Fordman doesn't yank you from this board.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all seriousness, I do not mind if Bovey posts here. I just want him stop being fake and pretending that he just wants to have civil conversations. We know who and what he really is. At least hailskins stuck to who he was and never tried to fake like he was objective and never cried about being attacked.