• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you need to Phone-A-Friend. Since Jerry arrived he has 3 while the Skins and Seahawks both have one. Even a troll should be able to see that 3 is more than 1+1. You can't really be that stupid.

Since you mention it, neither the Skins nor the Boys have beaten us when it is playoff time.
I think we are either 2-0 or 3-0 in playoffs vs those teams.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about "America" screams "hands off"?

Go count how many Dallas fans care enough to post on the Seattle board, then count how many seattle fans are here. Considering our irrelevance, Dallas is still on your mind for some reason. Wonder what that reason could be?

I came after I looked at your teams cap situation last year. Honestly, it is not because of your false greatness.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you mention it, neither the Skins nor the Boys have beaten us when it is playoff time.

so you count beating us as your "Superbowls"

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can't speak for your record vs the skids but yes you are a whopping 1-0 against us with the luck of a bad snap on a FG. That playoff history you all have is amazing.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I came after I looked at your teams cap situation last year. Honestly, it is not because of your false greatness.

So you came to check on our cap situation and just can't get enough? Talk about infatuation.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A joke? That is a bit over the top. Seattle laid out the NFL's leading offensive team. The joke in that game was the other team.
Did you listen to what Aikman said during is color commentary regarding Seattle's prior visit to the SB in 05? I forget his words but he said we were jobbed. No big. I only mention that because we were in it to win and we got lots of tough nitty picky calls.
We have been in 2 Super Bowls this millenium, winning one and our franchise is a joke?:wtf2:

:yawn::yawning::bored:

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A joke? That is a bit over the top. Seattle laid out the NFL's leading offensive team. The joke in that game was the other team.
Did you listen to what Aikman said during is color commentary regarding Seattle's prior visit to the SB in 05? I forget his words but he said we were jobbed. No big. I only mention that because we were in it to win and we got lots of tough nitty picky calls.
We have been in 2 Super Bowls this millenium, winning one and our franchise is a joke?:wtf2:

40 years, so it was about time wouldn't you say? when you have made it 8 times come back and see us

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
40 years, so it was about time wouldn't you say? when you have made it 8 times come back and see us

Well guys, the above post reminds me a bit too much of what the Niners general response is. You folks are too caught up in the old days of glory that passed a long time ago, yet you try to hang on. I suppose it's all ya got, huh?
I will revisit when our clubs meet this season in Seattle. Try to represent better and be certain to buckle your chin strap cuz your `Boys will get slaughtered at The Clink.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe so, but every couple of years when a team wins their first one they come here (for some reason they always come here) and act just like you have been. Already wrote us off as a win, huh? OK. Me, I prefer to see the games actually played first. Also, don't forget last year is also the past as soon as this season starts...

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well guys, the above post reminds me a bit too much of what the Niners general response is. You folks are too caught up in the old days of glory that passed a long time ago, yet you try to hang on. I suppose it's all ya got, huh?
I will revisit when our clubs meet this season in Seattle. Try to represent better and be certain to buckle your chin strap cuz your `Boys will get slaughtered at The Clink.

well you come here crowing and acting like only Seattle has ever won anything and your team didn't do nothing for more than 30 years what did you expect? Seattle still holds the record for longest playoff drought in NFL history from 1984 to 2005

Last edited by a moderator:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe, but you're heroes won't even make the playoffs next year. Seattle finishes 3rd in their own division next season. Mark that down and revisit it in Jan

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lets see Seattle has won a SB good for you and your team. But don't expect to be gladhanded when you visit another team board crowing like your shit don't stink. Dallas has been in a playoff win drought for awhile for various reasons but yet here you are trying to gain approval and show off your shiny ne Lombardi trophy. What you forget is that we have 5 of them. Here is a list to remind you of where you stand

Pittsburg 6
Dallas 5
SF 5
GB 4
NY 4
Raiders 3
Redskins 3
Patriots 3
Ravens 2
Colts 2
Broncos 2
Dolphins 2

Seattle has 1 tied with 5 other franchises. So congrats on your win and enjoy it but don't come talking BS when you only armed with 1 Lombardi Trophy on a teams board with 5. Shoot the only team you really should be smack talking on is "The Broncos "

Good Day

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets see Seattle has won a SB good for you and your team. But don't expect to be gladhanded when you visit another team board crowing like your shit don't stink. Dallas has been in a playoff win drought for awhile for various reasons but yet here you are trying to gain approval and show off your shiny ne Lombardi trophy. What you forget is that we have 5 of them. Here is a list to remind you of where you stand

Pittsburg 6
Dallas 5
SF 5
GB 4
NY 4
Raiders 3
Redskins 3
Patriots 3
Ravens 2
Colts 2
Broncos 2
Dolphins 2

Seattle has 1 tied with 5 other franchises. So congrats on your win and enjoy it but don't come talking BS when you only armed with 1 Lombardi Trophy on a teams board with 5. Shoot the only team you really should be smack talking on is "The Broncos "

Good Day

You gotta love how Cowboy fans always skew the numbers to their favor. In the very near future, when the NFL sets up its first franchise in Europe, do you think the Championship will be called the Super Bowl? Doubt it, more like the World Bowl or something along those lines... And, when that happens guess where the Cowboys will be with World Bowl Championships...ZERO, but 5 NFL Championships.

Here is the truth about the # of NFL Championships

Green Bay.....13
Chicago Bears.....9
NY Giants.....8
Cleveland Browns.....8
Pittsburgh Steelers.....6
Redskins.....5
Cowboys.....5
49ers.....5

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta love how Cowboy fans always skew the numbers to their favor. In the very near future, when the NFL sets up its first franchise in Europe, do you think the Championship will be called the Super Bowl? Doubt it, more like the World Bowl or something along those lines... And, when that happens guess where the Cowboys will be with World Bowl Championships...ZERO, but 5 NFL Championships.

Green Bay.....13
Chicago Bears.....9
NY Giants.....8
Cleveland Browns.....8
Redskins.....5
Cowboys.....5
49ers.....5

The Cowboys weren't around back in the Stone Ages when your Skids were winning their non Super Bowl ''Championships'', so I couldn't give a squirt about that crap. Cry all ya want, the Skin's are 2nd rate at best

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Green Bay.....13
Chicago Bears.....9
NY Giants.....8
Cleveland Browns.....8
Redskins.....5
Cowboys.....5
49ers.....5

Well well we were not talking about NFL championships we were discussing Super Bowl wins and when and IF the NFL puts a team in Europe it will still be called the Super Bowl. Why ? Its simple they have 2 much money invested in it for almost 50 years.

Oh and do some research on the labor laws in Europe they will make it very hard to put a team overseas unless the NFL gets granted an exemption which is not likely.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta love how Cowboy fans always skew the numbers to their favor.

Green Bay.....13
Chicago Bears.....9
NY Giants.....8
Cleveland Browns.....8
Redskins.....5
Cowboys.....5
49ers.....5

LMMFAO coming from a Skins fan :laugh3: You even did that shit in the same post

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TMZ, or maybe its ESPN is reporting what I've always said about the boys..."the best reality show in sports TV" has it's eye on adding another very interesting cast member in the 2014 draft.

You go Jerry, we all know its about the benjamin's...but, do you think you can give your die-hard fans a break on the price of Margarita's this year in AT&T? God knows if you do what TMZ is reporting, they certainly are going to need it.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TMZ, or maybe its ESPN is reporting what I've always said about the boys..."the best reality show in sports TV" has it's eye on adding another very interesting cast member in the 2014 draft.

You go Jerry, we all know its about the benjamin's...but, do you think you can give your die-hard fans a break on the price of Margarita's this year in AT&T? God knows if you do what TMZ is reporting, they certainly are going to need it.

epic fail on your part

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys buying what Jerry is selling?

"The Cowboys’ first-string quarterback, Tony Romo, is rehabbing from back surgery, and their second-string quarterback, Kyle Orton, has skipped all of the team’s offseason work. But Cowboys owner Jerry Jones says that the quarterback position is the strongest position on the roster."

Seriously, I like Romo. But, do you really think a 34 year old Romo, a new father who is financially set for the rest of his life...will risk serious back injury which could have lifelong consequences of him playing catch with his son, or his golf game? Something to think about. Cowboys need to draft a QB this year IMO.