• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right back to the "we must all be upset with you"??? dolt Seems that's your go to move. I always find it a good way to distract the fact that you have pretty much nothing to say.

Wasn't the discussion how your team was swept by the NFC East so far? How's that feeling??? Damn if you just didn't absolutely choke away that Cowboy game...that's gotta sting even for a fan accustomed to losing...The more I think of it, the more I realize what a huge choke that was, no?

Meh. I didn't expect them to win, so they over-performed for 3/4 of the game.

Now lets get back to you and the curiously large distance between your favorite teams.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up in Bucks County, PA. Graduated from PSU.

Job at IBM took me to RTP, NC. And now I'm in Nashville.

Living in PA wasn't much of an option unless I wanted to work at Lockheed Martin... but the offer from IBM was so much better. Glad I went that way too because Lockheed cut 1/3 or their workforce not long after I would have joined.

Nothing can explain somebody's favorite teams being 1,373 miles apart.

as one of my favorite old posters once said:

If you are a "life long" Cowboys/Yankees fan, do not try and convince me you are not a bandwagoner. I don't believe you.
:fuck2give:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now lets get back to you and the curiously large distance between your favorite teams.
I'm not sure if you ever heard of this crazy device that was invented years ago. It was called a television. The remarkable thing about it was that it enabled you to watch things that weren't actually taking place in your living room!!! I would also try to explain newspapers to you, but it would certainly cause your small brain to explode...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, as long as we all agree that they suck, I guess there is no football to discuss. Want to talk cars or favorite colors:noidea: How about Family? How many kids do you have? What teams do they root for???

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if you ever heard of this crazy device that was invented years ago. It was called a television. The remarkable thing about it was that it enabled you to watch things that weren't actually taking place in your living room!!! I would also try to explain newspapers to you, but it would certainly cause your small brain to explode...

So a television was involved... tell me more.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, as long as we all agree that they suck, I guess there is no football to discuss. Want to talk cars or favorite colors:noidea: How about Family? How many kids do you have? What teams do they root for???

Cars are fun... I can't wait for The Grand Tour: The Grand Tour
I've missed my fix of Top Gear and the new one sucked so so bad.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would disagree with the big 3 or 4. After that, sure. But Cowboys, Yankees and Lakers maintain their bandwagons in down years/decades because of the number of championships.
Curious why you choose the Lakers but don't include the Celtics? Yankees but not the Red Sox. Cowboys, but not the Steelers, even though they have the most championships. Shouldn't they have more bandwagon fans? Seems like this is very opinion-based cherry picking instead of sound judgement. Now you should include why we should care.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curious why you choose the Lakers but don't include the Celtics? Yankees but not the Red Sox. Cowboys, but not the Steelers, even though they have the most championships. Shouldn't they have more bandwagon fans? Seems like this is very opinion-based cherry picking instead of sound judgement. Now you should include why we should care.

If you'd like to include them, I'll allow it.

How many times do I have to say... post == care?