• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
redskin hoop fans remain the best read....some a whole lot more than others

nice try but total failure unless seeing your team as a contender for the big dance is the same as saying your team will be in the big dance. So funny...

always on your mind.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STILL laughing at the thought a certain fine up standing sheriff reads this board daily and r e a c h e d in pure desperation.

cue Willie Nelson

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reptec still crying.

Let them enjoy themselves... they'll fuck it up somehow. Maybe the team they're playing will actually show up and play one of these sundays. Even Skins gave em that game with a gift pick. Not worried about them but they do have a nice running game... still.

Reading this from a skidmark fan is funny considering the Ravens gave them the game by fumbling a pick 6 into the endzone, the Giants handed them the game, the refs gave them the game against the Browns, and barely beating the Eagles today despite completely owning them for the majority of the game. But somehow the Cowboys blowing out a good team on the road(a team that stomped the Redskins in the playoffs last year) is just the other team not showing up. The Redskins won't beat the Bengals or the Packers.

And btw, the Cowboys beat the Skins because Cousins sucks dick. Stop the Washington run game and watch Cousins play mediocre. Good luck with that trash QB who threw an awful pick six today.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had us at 6-2 at the break with losses against Pitt and Cincy. The Cowboys game will bite us in the ass at the end. Cincy is just not playing well right now and the Lions have a bad defense. So yes 6-2 can still hold up at the break.

What is interesting is that ARi, GB, and Car are not nearly the teams that we thought they were at pre season. They could become possible wins in the 2nd half of the season. The only real L on the schedule right now is Minn. It looks like us and Dallas for the division.
They will lose to all of those teams.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will lose to all of those teams.

What is interesting is that ARi, GB, and Car are not nearly the teams that we thought they were at pre season.

Problem is gonna be their team isn't what theyve been thinking it was since the end of last year either

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reptec still crying.

Reading this from a skidmark fan is funny considering the Ravens gave them the game by fumbling a pick 6 into the endzone, the Giants handed them the game, the refs gave them the game against the Browns, and barely beating the Eagles today despite completely owning them for the majority of the game. But somehow the Cowboys blowing out a good team on the road(a team that stomped the Redskins in the playoffs last year) is just the other team not showing up. The Redskins won't beat the Bengals or the Packers.

And btw, the Cowboys beat the Skins because Cousins sucks dick. Stop the Washington run game and watch Cousins play mediocre. Good luck with that trash QB who threw an awful pick six today.
reptec and a few others have it real bad
poster child redskin fans when the topic is anything Dallas.

benchmark, don't ya know......:dhd:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say the Cowboys really impressed me today, I hope and pray for you all that there isn't a QB change in the near future, that would be a colossal mistake... Really looking forward to the Dec 1st game. Hopefully UK and my friendship won't be affected by that game, lolzzz

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say the Cowboys really impressed me today, I hope and pray for you all that there isn't a QB change in the near future, that would be a colossal mistake... Really looking forward to the Dec 1st game. Hopefully UK and my friendship won't be affected by that game, lolzzz
HaHa, that should be a heck of a game Brother. The Vikings have a great D, but in my mind, they'd rather take their chances with a more stationary target like Romo

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
redskin hoop fans remain the best read....some a whole lot more than others

nice try but total failure unless seeing your team as a contender for the big dance is the same as saying your team will be in the big dance. So funny...

always on your mind.
Repturd is in full meltdown over there....the realization that the Cowboys have the reincarnation of their 90's offensive line, a young Ladainian Tomlinson in the backfield, and a bigger Russell Wilson at QB has driven him into a jealous rage. The thought of spending another 10 years looking up at the Cowboys rear end was too much for the old boy...

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than Kershaw being Kershaw my weekend was fantastic. If you didn't see the eagles game that was an asskicking and score shoulda coulda woulda been about 34-6. It wasn't close.
Congrats on your win that was a good one.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than Kershaw being Kershaw my weekend was fantastic. If you didn't see the eagles game that was an asskicking and score shoulda coulda woulda been about 34-6. It wasn't close.
You're OK Kev, might even be worth having a beer with if you weren't a Skids fan. Looks like our two teams will keep our hearts in it this season. :suds:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing the kept it from being a total blowout was the Cousins pick 6. KC reminds me a little of a young Romo, not the near MVP 2014 version, more like 5-6 years prior. Always puts up good numbers, but once or twice a game throws up a head scratcher. Whether you call it a bone head throw or trying to do too much, it all washes out the same

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins players say Washington runs the NFC East, not the Cowboys
The Redskins' confidence is at an all-time high

You could make a strong argument that through six weeks, the Dallas Cowboys are the best team in the NFC East. Don't make that argument to Redskins defensive end Ricky Jean Francois though, because he doesn't want to hear it.

After Washington beat Philadelphia 27-20 on Sunday, Francois decided that it would be the perfect time to let everyone know that the 5-1 Cowboys don't run the NFC East.

"We run the damn East," Francois said as he ran to the Redskins locker room after the game. "Not Philly, not Dallas, not all of them. We run the East. Better remember we got that damn title."

Francois is definitely right about one thing: The Redskins are the defending division champions and they "got that damn title" last year.

On the other hand, they're not in first place right now and they already have a loss to the Cowboys under their belt, which makes it kind of tough to agree with Francois that Washington runs the division.

Actually, I take that back. Plenty of people agree with Francois, and most of them play for the Redskins.

That guy at the end is Redskins defensive end Chris Baker, who might have been the most enthusiastic player in the team's locker room after the win over Philly.

"Y'all forgot who the real champs of the NFC East is," Baker said. "Everyone picking them trash-ass Eagles."

I wonder if Baker's nickname for the Eagles will stick.

Anyway, the bad news for the Redskins -- besides the fact that they're not in first place -- is that being the defending champion of the NFC East is generally a bad thing. Over the past 10 years, not one team has repeated as champion.

Finishing in second place in the NFC East is also usually a bad thing. The division hasn't sent two teams to the playoffs since 2009.

That being said, it's easy to see why the Redskins feel confident: They've won four games in a row after being left for dead when they started 0-2.

The upside for everyone is that if the Redskins keep winning, we'll keep getting crazy clips of Redskins players talking trash as they head to the locker room. Last year, we got Kirk Cousins and his "You like that" catchphrase.

This year we have two choices for a catchphrase so far: "We run the damn East" or "Everyone picking them trash-ass Eagles."

Put the first phrase on the front of a t-shirt, put the second phrase on the back. That thing will make millions.

Their players are as delusional as their fans on the Hoop, being that the Cowboys went into their house and beat that ass!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins players say Washington runs the NFC East, not the Cowboys
The Redskins' confidence is at an all-time high

You could make a strong argument that through six weeks, the Dallas Cowboys are the best team in the NFC East. Don't make that argument to Redskins defensive end Ricky Jean Francois though, because he doesn't want to hear it.

After Washington beat Philadelphia 27-20 on Sunday, Francois decided that it would be the perfect time to let everyone know that the 5-1 Cowboys don't run the NFC East.

"We run the damn East," Francois said as he ran to the Redskins locker room after the game. "Not Philly, not Dallas, not all of them. We run the East. Better remember we got that damn title."

Francois is definitely right about one thing: The Redskins are the defending division champions and they "got that damn title" last year.

On the other hand, they're not in first place right now and they already have a loss to the Cowboys under their belt, which makes it kind of tough to agree with Francois that Washington runs the division.

Actually, I take that back. Plenty of people agree with Francois, and most of them play for the Redskins.

That guy at the end is Redskins defensive end Chris Baker, who might have been the most enthusiastic player in the team's locker room after the win over Philly.

"Y'all forgot who the real champs of the NFC East is," Baker said. "Everyone picking them trash-ass Eagles."

I wonder if Baker's nickname for the Eagles will stick.

Anyway, the bad news for the Redskins -- besides the fact that they're not in first place -- is that being the defending champion of the NFC East is generally a bad thing. Over the past 10 years, not one team has repeated as champion.

Finishing in second place in the NFC East is also usually a bad thing. The division hasn't sent two teams to the playoffs since 2009.

That being said, it's easy to see why the Redskins feel confident: They've won four games in a row after being left for dead when they started 0-2.

The upside for everyone is that if the Redskins keep winning, we'll keep getting crazy clips of Redskins players talking trash as they head to the locker room. Last year, we got Kirk Cousins and his "You like that" catchphrase.

This year we have two choices for a catchphrase so far: "We run the damn East" or "Everyone picking them trash-ass Eagles."

Put the first phrase on the front of a t-shirt, put the second phrase on the back. That thing will make millions.

Their players are as delusional as their fans on the Hoop, being that the Cowboys went into their house and beat that ass!
I hate to break it to Little Ricky Jean, but the Cowboys have already beaten the Skid's in their own house. That was with a QB and RB making their second career starts. Anyone can see this club is playing far better football now, and are only going to get better. Good luck winning in Big D...