• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love hearing all the "experts" who were making fun of Dak in the preseason backtrack now. What was our record last year without Romo and Dez....amazing

draft day said one thing....This organization saw themselves the 2014 version more than the 2015 version when they drafted Elliott. Hard to argue today. While me and a few others thought Dak was the package, nobody saw this. Funny....Jerry Stephen and company got so lucky

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
draft day said one thing....This organization saw themselves the 2014 version more than the 2015 version when they drafted Elliott. Hard to argue today. While me and a few others thought Dak was the package, nobody saw this. Funny....Jerry Stephen and company got so lucky
I'm not gonna lie, I was big on Dak and was happy when we took him...but I thought he was 2-3 years of development from being where he is right now. I think the national Cowboys bashers have a tough choice to make...either allow that since Stephen has basically taken over, he has done an Ozzie Newsome level job in drafting and fixing the teams cap and that the Cowboys future looks fantastic with him in charge............OR......Jerry has suddenly gone from the worst GM in the League to one of the very best....either way works

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not gonna lie, I was big on Dak and was happy when we took him...but I thought he was 2-3 years of development from being where he is right now. I think the national Cowboys bashers have a tough choice to make...either allow that since Stephen has basically taken over, he has done an Ozzie Newsome level job in drafting and fixing the teams cap and that the Cowboys future looks fantastic with him in charge............OR......Jerry has suddenly gone from the worst GM in the League to one of the very best....either way works
it was Dak's poise that just jumped out at miss st. Musta not been all that seeing how he lasted to the late 4th.

My son called it two years ago and B4 any other I heard. a bigger Russell Wilson. Same poise and work ethic.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was Dak's poise that just jumped out at miss st. Musta not been all that seeing how he lasted to the late 4th.

My son called it two years ago and B4 any other I heard. a bigger Russell Wilson. Same poise and work ethic.
Bigger Russell Wilson, more accurate Donovan McCann...either way, if he keeps it up and Zeke does as well...can't help but daydream about JSmith possibly making it back some day for an insane draft class

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dak was viewed as Tebow 2.0. Daks HC was Tebows OC at Florida. They ran a lot of the same plays. The difference - Dak really never had a Percy Harvin, Aaron Hernandez , Riley Cooper , etc. that he could lean on. He had some decent RBs but it was basically him and he made the most of it.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bigger Russell Wilson, more accurate Donovan McCann...either way, if he keeps it up and Zeke does as well...can't help but daydream about JSmith possibly making it back some day for an insane draft class
that's the thing. Dak's accuracy has been the biggest surprise. That's usually foot work and I thought it would take some time....guess not, least to this point

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do remember you putting his name out here as a possibility before any one else here.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do remember you putting his name out here as a possibility before any one else here.
My son put his name to me.
heck...I was the fool that said ramsey in the 1st followed by Dak in the second.
Late 4 is much better. That jerry, hip pocket all the time. :eek:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son put his name to me.
heck...I was the fool that said ramsey in the 1st followed by Dak in the second.
Late 4 is much better. That jerry, hip pocket all the time. :eek:
Well hindsight being 20/20 Dak would have fine in the 2nd.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll leave this here for you guys.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll leave this here for you guys.

Maybe he will have the good sense to fight in a smaller organization against a cupcake and a tin can at first. Otherwise, it's going to hurt. Unlike his girlfriends, those boys will hit him back...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's really pretty funny. The hoops biggest talkers disappear when their team can't cash their checks.
reptec is staying off the Dallas board.
Misty remains in a Florida State drunk fest
PE1? lol
Dirt Dirt was everywhere after two weeks with his sports opinions... now?
cardinal fans were packing their super bowl bags early September.
and where are the eagle fans? couldn't shut them up at 3-0

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's really pretty funny. The hoops biggest talkers disappear when their team can't cash their checks.
PE1? lol

Not even to Hallowen yet and nothing but ghosts

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1? lol
I wish Dean would who his depth self. Him and his best defense in the NFCE. Granted lots of football left but both points and stats the Skids are last in the NFCE.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish Dean would who his depth self. Him and his best defense in the NFCE. Granted lots of football left but both points and stats the Skids are last in the NFCE.
tell ya where that started. Dean came straight out on the general board and asked why so many were picking the cowboys to win the east. Flat out pissed...and it started to snowball from there. better everything!

as the wind blows....

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reluctant to back Dak to Dallas because of the DWI I thought showed flawed character In the end maybe that helped him fall to the 4th but I am damn glad we picked him and the character issues were all smoke I should have seen through:doh:

I really liked Wentz and am glad for him he is doing well but I still hate the Eagles and think the Browns staff at this point looks like IDIOTS again different people same result passing on a potential franchise QB but they have a ton of picks fro next year and beyond

will Cleveland ever turn it around

JMHO :suds:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reluctant to back Dak to Dallas because of the DWI I thought showed flawed character In the end maybe that helped him fall to the 4th but I am damn glad we picked him and the character issues were all smoke I should have seen through:doh:

I really liked Wentz and am glad for him he is doing well but I still hate the Eagles and think the Browns staff at this point looks like IDIOTS again different people same result passing on a potential franchise QB but they have a ton of picks fro next year and beyond

The DUI - a real bad decision on his part. I'm sure he knows what could have happened and hopefully he learns from it. I don't know how good of a QB he will become, he has had some great early success. There is no denying though what kind of person the guy is. He seems so grounded and sincere with every word he speaks. AlwAys seeming to want to get better, not only as a player, but also a person. Definitely some special qualities

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm starting to think the Browns are allergic to QB's.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1? lol

I think they all have become Vikings fans. :nod:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3