• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo > Cousins
Dak > Cousins
Cowboys RB's > Skins RB's
Cowboys OL > Hogs
Cowboys D = Skins D
Cowboys Punter > Redskins Punter
Cowboys Kicker >>>>> Redskins Kicker
Cowboys HC > Skins HC
Cowboys GM (Stephen) >Skins GM
Cowboys Owner >Skins Owner
Cowboys Cheerleaders >>>Redskins Cheerleaders
5 SB Championships > 3 SB Championships
But the Skids have WE depth so it all equals out.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's find "anything" and run with it because quite frankly there's not much wrong going on over there as of late and material is very scarce. So I guess jet setting a thread to Cleveland is gold for you guys... gold Jerry.. gold.

I just gave my dog a walk and the lil pup got all crazy with excitement. It's the simple things in life he lives for... In a way,, u guys remind me of my Missy Mae mae. Too funny.
Holy crap. Your dog's name is Missy Mae Mae:pound:
And it's a HE:popsdance:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo > Cousins
Dak > Cousins
Cowboys OL > Hogs
Cowboys D = Skins D
Cowboys HC > Skins HC
Yeah, but that WR depth is legendary over there...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That board is so confused right they can't tell what way is up.
So many of the Skins fans spend more time over here than over there, a Dak thread must have seemed natural. Can't imagine a Kirk Cousins thread over here, let alone one about his rookie backup

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo > Cousins
Dak > Cousins
Cowboys OL > Hogs
Cowboys D = Skins D
Cowboys HC > Skins HC

You just lost all credibility with me by rating a rookie QB whose looked good in pre-season over a 4 year QB whose looked good in regular season. Holy heck...Cowboys (lets go doping) defense is pathetic... that's when their all playing.. Too funny. Our punter is best in NFCE let alone NFC let alone NFL. Our GM has more accomplishments on his hairy pimple on his ass than 'you can call me Stephen but my name might as well be Jerry'.. Too GD funny. Head coach is equal at best but that's being nice to 'hey Jerry do you want more head, signed Red' ... This is killer... RB's are greater? hehe.. Dudes, you have a Redskin Cast-away and a rookie who hasn't even seen the field... too funny, again.

Just stop it... please. :doh:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just lost all credibility with me by rating a rookie QB whose looked good in pre-season over a 4 year QB whose looked good in regular season. Holy heck...Cowboys (lets go doping) defense is pathetic... that's when their all playing.. Too funny. Our punter is best in NFCE let alone NFC let alone NFL. Our GM has more accomplishments on his hairy pimple on his ass than 'you can call me Stephen but my name might as well be Jerry'.. Too GD funny. Head coach is equal at best but that's being nice to 'hey Jerry do you want more head, signed Red' ... This is killer... RB's are greater? hehe.. Dudes, you have a Redskin Cast-away and a rookie who hasn't even seen the field... too funny, again.

Looks like an easy Division win for the Skins this year. i guess we'll play the games anyway, but i'm not sure why...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know how the Redskins RBs are doing? Matt Jones going to play week 1??? I guess it doesn't matter since last year he wasn't even as good as our backup. They probably don't even need a RB I guess to win

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey, dipshit, read your own board, even the fans know Morris should have been retained before trusting Jones. Yes the castoff Morris is better than any Skids RB.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, dipshit, read your own board, even the fans know Morris should have been retained before trusting Jones. Yes the castoff Morris is better than any Skids RB.
Guess will see if we needed him thru the season.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lost credibility with you? Oh no, say it isn't so....
Here's where I put you down and send you crying back to your own board spanked...I will be you anything you like, board ban, avatar bet, public apology...that the Cowboys RB's run for more yards than the Skids RB's this season. Now, you gonna back up your mouth or do a moonwalk?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's where I put you down and send you crying back to your own board spanked...I will be you anything you like, board ban, avatar bet, public apology...that the Cowboys RB's run for more yards than the Skids RB's this season. Now, you gonna back up your mouth or do a moonwalk?
Checkmate.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at the new skins mod contributing RG3 interviews to his thread he moved to the Cleveland board.

sometimes I guess you just can't help yourself

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I make a bet like this when your offensive line is "rated" best in the league. Stephen Hawkins wheelchair and all could rush for 1500 behind it for Christ sakes.

Here's a fairer bet so lets see if you don't moonwalk slowly away big timer You think Romo is best QB in the East... well maybe he is. I'll bet you an avatar change with the other team logo for 2 months that Cousins will have more yards thrown at end of year. That's the bet. Just yards tossed. Don't matter if the player gets hurt... that's football and this is the bet. It's a fair bet being that your QB is arguably the best in the business. Not gonna make no stupid bet like NCMalco or whatever his name was to be gone for a year... stupid.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still get an advantage because we will run the ball 20% more than you, our QB is more likely to get hurt and you will be losing every game and have to throw since you stink. Why not do QB rating.
You were the one that mentioned your RBs were better. Change of heart?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
passer rating is the way to go....Washington has next to nothing running game on a team designed to throw the ball 40 plus times often