• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's find "anything" and run with it because quite frankly there's not much wrong going on over there as of late and material is very scarce. So I guess jet setting a thread to Cleveland is gold for you guys... gold Jerry.. gold.

I just gave my dog a walk and the lil pup got all crazy with excitement. It's the simple things in life he lives for... In a way,, u guys remind me of my Missy Mae mae. Too funny.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's find "anything" and run with it because quite frankly there's not much wrong going on over there as of late and material is very scarce. So I guess jet setting a thread to Cleveland is gold for you guys... gold Jerry.. gold.

I just gave my dog a walk and the lil pup got all crazy with excitement. It's the simple things in life he lives for... In a way,, u guys remind me of my Missy Mae mae. Too funny.
Sending that thread to Cleveland reeked of butt hurt. Sure sign going balistic will happen with some.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me when I tell you,,, we are not butt hurt RG3 is not in Washington. The dudes welcome ran out after about the 15th twitter quote that he couldn't back up. Hope he understands in Cleveland how not to turn off a fan base.
Now Morris is a hard apple to swallow. Great guy, hard worker, harder runner.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sending that thread to Cleveland reeked of butt hurt. Sure sign going balistic will happen with some.

it was done done before the game started ... right after i made that post at 8pm

people putting way too much thought into this

i feel that the skins board should focus on the skins

if i had my way that dax thread would be merged into the smack talk thread ... but I know how dad feels about merging threads so i dont mess with it.

the RG3 thread i bumped had not been posted in since March, nobody besides myself probably would have dug it up & if i had realized how butt hurt or all these funny conclusions everyone would jump to because of it i would have just not posted in the first place

:suds:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was done done before the game started ... right after i made that post at 8pm

people putting way too much thought into this

i feel that the skins board should focus on the skins

if i had my way that dax thread would be merged into the smack talk thread ... but I know how dad feels about merging threads so i dont mess with it.

the RG3 thread i bumped had not been posted in since March, nobody besides myself probably would have dug it up & if i had realized how butt hurt or all these funny conclusions everyone would jump to because of it i would have just not posted in the first place

:suds:
So are you not going to allow Skin fans to talk about RG3? When do you move the current RG3 thread to Cleveland?

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are you not going to allow Skin fans to talk about RG3? When do you move the current RG3 thread to Cleveland?

i would prefer that subjects unrelated to the team be discussed in our off topic thread, or the general forums, or on that teams board.

Like i said ... i moved that thread at 8pm when i posted a link to the game.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would prefer that subjects unrelated to the team be discussed in our off topic thread, or the general forums, or on that teams board.

Like i said ... i moved that thread at 8pm when i posted a link to the game.
It's your board, your rules, glad ours doesn't require that kind of micromanagement.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question: What's the quickest way to Cleveland?

Answer: Through Washington DC.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
our board does have about 40 thousand more posts than your board

just trying to keep us focused & on topic

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

laughing at the thought you're a mod and thin skinned enough to try and explain yourself here.
One thing is for sure...Dad sure doesn't need the help. Walk Tall!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and another thing Mr. Krush since we've all known of each other for some time now on chat forums.
Rewind to first week of sept 2014. Dallas's team board activity was greater and had been greater than Washington for some time. STILL FUNNY how a select few of the Washington board mods care so much what's posted on the Dallas shit talking thread. BUT HEY....Washington's board now has more posts and who cares if the brown fans wanted the skins thread. It ain't about them....huh krush? :kissass:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me when I tell you,,, we are not butt hurt RG3 is not in Washington. The dudes welcome ran out after about the 15th twitter quote that he couldn't back up. Hope he understands in Cleveland how not to turn off a fan base.
Now Morris is a hard apple to swallow. Great guy, hard worker, harder runner.
you'd think you'd get the hint but that would go against your mission

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things appear to be getting turned up early in cowboyforumwonderland. Boys rookie QB Dak Prescott, and former Redskin RG3 having very nice preseasons. Chest bumps and expectations are flowing for Cowboy fans all over the hoop by the illusion of preseason NFL football.

Here’s my takes, and we’ll just have to see how it all shakes out.

Dak > Weeden

RG3 will implode

I think ALF goes for 800-1000 yards with 7-10 TD’s. He’s a good player/teammate and better person, and it hurts he’s a cowboy.

Romo will have to be around 60% run and 40% pass for the boys to be a contender in 2016, and must play the position like he’s 36 not 26.

It’s a 3 team race in the NFCE. WAS, DAL and NYG.

Best HC and GM in the division resides in WAS. Yep, I said it.

Redskins will have a better defense than the Boys.

Cowboys will have a better offense than the Skins, if Romo plays all 16.

Cowboy fans will be full of excuses if 2016 doesn’t work out.

Redskin fans will have a few as well if things don’t go our way.

Good luck to your favorite team, and here’s to another entertaining NFL season.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things appear to be getting turned up early in cowboyforumwonderland. Boys rookie QB Dak Prescott, and former Redskin RG3 having very nice preseasons. Chest bumps and expectations are flowing for Cowboy fans all over the hoop by the illusion of preseason NFL football.

Dak > Weeden

RG3 will implode

I think ALF goes for 800-1000 yards with 7-10 TD’s. He’s a good player/teammate and better person, and it hurts he’s a cowboy.

Romo will have to be around 60% run and 40% pass for the boys to be a contender in 2016, and must play the position like he’s 36 not 26.

You know this how?
I gonna say the same thing I've said about Dak. Let see them in action. By the way that great GM of yours let Dallas pick up Morris for free, therefore I'd may just send him a thank you card from Cowboys Nation.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That would probably sting if you were in fact on the Dallas board, crying about what Dallas fans are talking about over here.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dak > Weeden

RG3 will implode

At least via the transitive property we now know Skins fans agree that Dak > Cousins. :pound:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dak > Weeden

RG3 will implode

Romo > Cousins
Dak > Cousins
Cowboys RB's > Skins RB's
Cowboys OL > Hogs
Cowboys D = Skins D
Cowboys Punter > Redskins Punter
Cowboys Kicker >>>>> Redskins Kicker
Cowboys HC > Skins HC
Cowboys GM (Stephen) >Skins GM
Cowboys Owner >Skins Owner
Cowboys Cheerleaders >>>Redskins Cheerleaders
5 SB Championships > 3 SB Championships