• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

American Horror Story

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Madison made a minute appearance as a dead dressup doll for the butler lol. 13 episodes lol. Dont know what these contracts are with Fox. On SOA, torit was killed off because his Vikings project came up. He was supposed to be on all season. I am guessing story lines change constantly at that network as fast as one can be killed off. Now the daughter claims she had health problems so she could not have been the next supreme anyway.

Where the hell did the story line go with her husband the "monster" last halloween, screwing that internet hookup like frankenstein?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this show but it seems a little overwhelming to me. There seems to be a lot of interesting backstory that just gets thrown at you at a fast paced. I find myself curious about a bit of story, get to thinking about what they just said, and end up missing loads more stuff because it was all shown to you in 5 minute bursts. I almost feel like this overarching world could be its own show entirely instead of the usual one season, one story theme AHS uses.

Also, Madison isn't the new Supreme because she had a heart murmur? Did they say Supremes have to be 100% healthy or something? Also, I thought each witch only had 1 power each and if you had others, it was because you were a Supreme. I dunno. It's confusing and that's what I'm talking about. So much info is tossed at you at once.

Oh, and young Fiona...WOOD

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are two possibilities, as I see it...

1) Madison was NOT increasing her powers. Either the telepath started the fire next door (meaning she could be the Supreme) or Little Miss STD had something to do with it. She is CLEARLY the main student in the story.

2) Madison was healthy, and Fiona's daughter lied about her being ill to remove the motive for Fiona killing her.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) Madison was NOT increasing her powers. Either the telepath started the fire next door (meaning she could be the Supreme) or Little Miss STD had something to do with it. She is CLEARLY the main student in the story.

2) Madison was healthy, and Fiona's daughter lied about her being ill to remove the motive for Fiona killing her.

The STD girl wasn't with Madison though. It was the down-syndrome girl who reads minds. Plus, to test if Madison did have new powers, Fiona had Madison light her cigarette, which she did.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this show but it seems a little overwhelming to me. There seems to be a lot of interesting backstory that just gets thrown at you at a fast paced. I find myself curious about a bit of story, get to thinking about what they just said, and end up missing loads more stuff because it was all shown to you in 5 minute bursts. I almost feel like this overarching world could be its own show entirely instead of the usual one season, one story theme AHS uses.

Also, Madison isn't the new Supreme because she had a heart murmur? Did they say Supremes have to be 100% healthy or something? Also, I thought each witch only had 1 power each and if you had others, it was because you were a Supreme. I dunno. It's confusing and that's what I'm talking about. So much info is tossed at you at once.

Oh, and young Fiona...WOOD

The daughter said they need to be healthy. I take her word for it since you would think she would be thinking she would be the new supreme but cant conceive so she probably feels she isnt her.

They throw alot at you and really dont seem to mind when they kill anyone off. Maybe she comes to life with the butler, who loves her more than he loved fiona and her bisexuality forces him to grow his tongue back. I kinda think someone is gonna align themselves with the voodoo witch, probably the daughter to get her baby. Remember, she refused to help her, the whole scene with goat blood was explaining how it was done. Maybe if she had sex with a man not a monster it would work :noidea:

?American Horror Story? Rumors: Emma Roberts Is A Witch On ?AHS? Set, Told Off By Gabourey Sidibe For Diva Behavior, Report Says

Last edited by a moderator:

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this is what i thought too. plus in the next scene with her drinking with her mom doesnt she even say she is enjoying being a bad girl.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought this last episode (4) really kickstarted more interest from me. Love the fact that there's a war brewing, the actual magic performed from the Voodoo side, and the counsel becoming more of a factor. I like the way Kathy Bates' character has found some emotional avenue to have to start to accept that things are different now and that she sincerely owes gratitude toward someone black. Give me more flashbacks of young Fiona because GOD DAMN she is hot.

On the flip side. I could honestly not give 2 shits about FrankenKyle and that whole storyline. I hope something horrible happens to him and his pathetic girlfriend is forced to grow a spine and show some potential as a witch.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think Madison will come back and be the supreme. Also agree with Kyle and his storyline, getting boring to me, love the fued between the witches though.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Spalding and Madison??

wtf

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the stevie nicks worshiper will play a bigger part. She wanted kyle to herself since she started bringing him back. Plus she said she is alone because she has not chosen a coven to align with. She was dominant in the asylum so I think they have bigger plans for her. She seems just as powerful as Madison she just does not choose to use her powers.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the stevie nicks worshiper will play a bigger part. She wanted kyle to herself since she started bringing him back. Plus she said she is alone because she has not chosen a coven to align with. She was dominant in the asylum so I think they have bigger plans for her. She seems just as powerful as Madison she just does not choose to use her powers.

Maybe that's where Klye ran off to? To go find her, I mean they spent time together as she helped him heal.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know what it is. But I still have a hard on for Sarah Paulson.

Something about her to me is just hot.

570_Sarah-Paulson-opens-up-about-Season-3-of-American-Horror-Story-6114.jpg

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I am really liking this season.

Waiting for the Hippie witch to get involved in the story more.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that was awesome. I normally think zombies are kind of stupid but even that part kicked ass.

Question though. If you can bring back people from the dead, why can't you cure blindness?

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know what it is. But I still have a hard on for Sarah Paulson.

Something about her to me is just hot.

570_Sarah-Paulson-opens-up-about-Season-3-of-American-Horror-Story-6114.jpg
Not me. Something about people who look like they don't have any teeth when they talk is kinda weird. She puts off a Joan Cusack vibe for me and that's an instant 12 to 6.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that was awesome. I normally think zombies are kind of stupid but even that part kicked ass.

Question though. If you can bring back people from the dead, why can't you cure blindness?

i'm thinking the blindness will be cured....but yeah, don't know why she couldn't have just healed her right then....so was the acid thrower a voodoo chick? since it looks like Myrtle Snow got a frame job

liked the little Evil Dead homage in there with Zoe, looks like it is being revealed now that she is the next supreme as well.

still trying to figure out where they're going with Madison and the Butler

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm thinking the blindness will be cured....but yeah, don't know why she couldn't have just healed her right then....so was the acid thrower a voodoo chick? since it looks like Myrtle Snow got a frame job

liked the little Evil Dead homage in there with Zoe, looks like it is being revealed now that she is the next supreme as well.

still trying to figure out where they're going with Madison and the Butler
I dont think the blindness will be cured because it gave her powers... Now she sees!!! Random devil chants without knowledge is always a good sign for supreme power...

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think the blindness will be cured because it gave her powers... Now she sees!!! Random devil chants without knowledge is always a good sign for supreme power...

oh yeah, forgot about that little part with her husband, you're probably right