• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

American Horror Story

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will the STD queen have a primary power other than being the STD queen?? either way, very interesting power to begin the show... it is a lot like how the Xmen movies started...

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First time I've ever watched the show. I've heard enough about it to check it out. First scene was an attention grabber, plenty of eye candy, I enjoyed it.

Did they say what exactly happened to that dude that was bleeding? Was it a situation like Rogue in X-Men or what happened to the doctor later on in the episode? Interesting to see a cast completely dominated by females, unless a male character arises later on.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First time I've ever watched the show. I've heard enough about it to check it out. First scene was an attention grabber, plenty of eye candy, I enjoyed it.

Did they say what exactly happened to that dude that was bleeding? Was it a situation like Rogue in X-Men or what happened to the doctor later on in the episode? Interesting to see a cast completely dominated by females, unless a male character arises later on.

Interesting that it is a cast dominated by females and not a lifetime channel type show... it is still a real show that men can actually appreciate... But geeves is a great male charachter...

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will the STD queen have a primary power other than being the STD queen?? either way, very interesting power to begin the show... it is a lot like how the Xmen movies started...

i'm sure its just the tip :-)D) of the iceberg...now that she is in school she will learn how powerful she is

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the girl said the doctors said brain aneurism, but it was really her evil vag!

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I absolutely love this show! I enjoyed season one but season two took that shit to the next level Holmes! Hopefully season three is as good as the other two.

after episode one i think it has the makings of de best.

Kathy Bates.... That is some next level shit there....:yahoo:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very skeptic on the plot here....the one plus is that blonde witch as she is hot. But unlike the previous seasons this one didn't start out with a clear good vs bad type of characters. so I will wait to see what happens there. I do like the location and the history of the show because it is all based on true facts and people. New Orleans has some very interesting skeletons in its closet.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am getting a little nervous that this is just becoming another Witch show... not really seeing the crazy... at least not in yesterdays episode...

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this past weeks episode. The whole bringing Kyle back to life with witchcraft could get interesting. Basically made their own Frankenstein Monster, this could be bad or good. Also, could you imagine being immortal and locked in a coffin underdog for 180 years? That would be some crazy shit.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this past weeks episode. The whole bringing Kyle back to life with witchcraft could get interesting. Basically made their own Frankenstein Monster, this could be bad or good. Also, could you imagine being immortal and locked in a coffin underdog for 180 years? That would be some crazy shit.

plus you cant fuck your boyfriend to death if he is already dead....

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is a wild show. mostly same people in different roles. I was kinda hoping everyone might stay in one piece for a few episodes though.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shit better turn around quickly and there better be some huge swerve here, otherwise this season is trash.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shit better turn around quickly and there better be some huge swerve here, otherwise this season is trash.

Well, crazy episode this week... some mother-son loving to warm all our hearts... and a Murder to the future supreme?? will the minataur r*pe the voodoo witch?? how does goat blood being sprayed all over your vagina make you pregnant??

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crazy to say the least, precious masturbating on top of it? yikes. boiling mason jar of baby batter, and killing off the hot chick. I am hoping she is strong enough to bring herself back. She didnt even know she was the next supreme, she just kept getting tested.

I really like stevie nicks though and this chick idolizing her is pretty cool. If anyone is too young to really remember hot stevie nicks, google some early stuff.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, crazy episode this week... some mother-son loving to warm all our hearts... and a Murder to the future supreme?? will the minataur r*pe the voodoo witch?? how does goat blood being sprayed all over your vagina make you pregnant??

So sick between the mother and son thing. Nasty as hell, glad he killed her.

crazy to say the least, precious masturbating on top of it? yikes. boiling mason jar of baby batter, and killing off the hot chick. I am hoping she is strong enough to bring herself back. She didnt even know she was the next supreme, she just kept getting tested.

I really like stevie nicks though and this chick idolizing her is pretty cool. If anyone is too young to really remember hot stevie nicks, google some early stuff.

Madison will be back, she's strong enough to revive herself.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That episode was disgusting

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That episode was disgusting

:nod:

I really hope the minotaur offs precious. her acting is terrible. no doubt Madison will be back. Is Kyle going to go after the girl now, since she dropped him off at his mom's house? or will he understand that she thought she was helping? season definitely got better with this episode

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nod:

I really hope the minotaur offs precious. her acting is terrible. no doubt Madison will be back. Is Kyle going to go after the girl now, since she dropped him off at his mom's house? or will he understand that she thought she was helping? season definitely got better with this episode

I dont know, I follow the actors that have been there since the first year. It would make more sense that the Zoe girl or Misty ends up as the next supreme. Misty has powers but has not aligned herself with a coven and she ended up with the power in the asylum.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know, I follow the actors that have been there since the first year. It would make more sense that the Zoe girl or Misty ends up as the next supreme. Misty has powers but has not aligned herself with a coven and she ended up with the power in the asylum.

agreed, i'm just saying Madison will be back, but I don't think she ends up as supreme