• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

American Horror Story

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lovin it

episode one kicked ass.

Cant wait for next Wednesday

I don't agree with this at all.

shit better turn around quickly and there better be some huge swerve here, otherwise this season is trash.

Yeah, agreed. Seemed to me this eopisode was just a set up for the season which it should be, but it was far from awe inspiring. Hopefully it will pick up.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well when we have someone that can bring back the dead then it is likely that Madison will be back... But the question is will her powers be back??

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well when we have someone that can bring back the dead then it is likely that Madison will be back... But the question is will her powers be back??

Madison brought Kyle back. Maybe MAdison will be back in spirit form but just haunt queenie and drive her back to the asylum. Angela Bassett might be able to bring Madison back and end the feud with queenie.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Madison brought Kyle back. Maybe MAdison will be back in spirit form but just haunt queenie and drive her back to the asylum. Angela Bassett might be able to bring Madison back and end the feud with queenie.

Wait was it Madison that brought her back or was it the chick in the shed, or are they one and the same I am confused?

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Madison and Zoe did. Madison did the spell, it didn't work, Zoe kissed him or some shit and he woke up

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait was it Madison that brought her back or was it the chick in the shed, or are they one and the same I am confused?

Madison is Julia Roberts niece, the younger blonde one

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Madison is Julia Roberts niece, the younger blonde one

Okay, what I saw was the Brunette that dropped Kyle off and the Curly haired blonde chick in the shed with Kyle. I thought neither of them were Madison and one of then brought Kyle back to life. I guess I missed something.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, what I saw was the Brunette that dropped Kyle off and the Curly haired blonde chick in the shed with Kyle. I thought neither of them were Madison and one of then brought Kyle back to life. I guess I missed something.

The chick in the shed (Lily Rabe) is a recluse who knows nothing about the witch culture. She thought she was the only one. She was the one that animated the alligators to kill the poachers.

Madison is the famous actress who is in "rehab". She is the one who was going to be the next Supreme, but was killed at the end of 3.3.

Zoe is the STD chick. She kissed Kyle which completed the re-animation process. It is not clear yet whether she was the key in the re-animation or if it was Madison. I suspect that Madison was really just a by-stander in that whole thing.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yeah it was Madison and Zoe (the brunette one) that went to the morgue and rebuilt him and did the spell or what have you, didn't work, and someone was coming so Madison took off...Zoe kissed Kyle or did something, and that was when he woke up

the curly haired one was in the back seat of the security guy's car when he showed up at the morgue and she led Zoe and Kyle back to her shed

I think that's how it went down

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What feud was there between Queenie and the Bassett character?

Queenie is Precious, BTW...

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Precious needn't play with her cooch again it takes up to much air time, hell it took five minutes to get to the damn thing.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Precious needn't play with her cooch again it takes up to much air time, hell it took five minutes to get to the damn thing.

i disagree... precious was just absolutely precious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As soon as the hot chick hit the ground I was thinking wtf? kill the hottie?

The reincarnator chick brings her back soon for sure imo.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sorry, I mean the Jessica Lange character Fiona and Bassett character Marie Laveau. I thought Bassett said they have been feuding they said for 150 years. I know Bassett was alive since she buried Kathy Bates. Fiona wants her to give her the eternal life but wont because they were feuding.

I just wrote queenie since I wasnt sure of Fiona's name and called her the "queen" instead of supreme.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry, I mean the Jessica Lange character Fiona and Bassett character Marie Laveau. I thought Bassett said they have been feuding they said for 150 years. I know Bassett was alive since she buried Kathy Bates. Fiona wants her to give her the eternal life but wont because they were feuding.

I just wrote queenie since I wasnt sure of Fiona's name and called her the "queen" instead of supreme.

I figured, but I thought there may have been something that I missed about the Queenie character.

I think the 150 year feud was in regards to witches and voodoo-ists. In the scene with Fiona and Marie at the salon, they made a big point of the fact that they did not personally know each other, but their people had feuded for centuries.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well she is slated to be in 13 episodes this year

Didnt know that, shes coming back somehow.

Maybe Zoe and Misty start an undead army and fights Precious's fast reproducing Minotaur army for control at the end :lol:

I guess when a new witch with any possible power can show up at any time, nothings off the table.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt know that, shes coming back somehow.

Maybe Zoe and Misty start an undead army and fights Precious's fast reproducing Minotaur army for control at the end :lol:

I guess when a new witch with any possible power can show up at any time, nothings off the table.

I would have stopped watching if Madison was off the show lol love her

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She can still be a ghost to Fiona and still be on the show. They did plenty of that the first two years. Maybe even appear to Zoe to push her to take away Fionas power.