• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

American Horror Story

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm thinking the blindness will be cured....but yeah, don't know why she couldn't have just healed her right then....so was the acid thrower a voodoo chick? since it looks like Myrtle Snow got a frame job

liked the little Evil Dead homage in there with Zoe, looks like it is being revealed now that she is the next supreme as well.

still trying to figure out where they're going with Madison and the Butler

I guess the mysterious black figure is a voodoo woman. It's hard to keep track of what's real and what isn't though. The framejob made me wonder if Fiona even saw the black figure in the hospital at all

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know if it was part of the story or just the special effect, but her eyes opened and looked exactly the same as the stevie nicks witch when she put her hands on the burnt witches head. She might be more involved.

as far as the blindness being cured, I think we saw that Zoe is actually the next supreme. When the levitating voodoo witch fell to the floor she said there is alot of power at that coven, and that was when Zoe used magic to stop that last walker.

I think Zoe cures her.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome episode the other night. Finally got around to watching it, definitely agree that after the other night, Zoe seems to be next in line to the the supreme.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid episode again with a good plot twist about Cordellia's husband. And apparently that Ax Murder guy was a real dude back in the day from what I've read

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very strong episode. Fiona gets weaker as the next supreme becomes stronger just about everyone got a bit part this week except Kathy Bates.

The cheating monster husband twist as the witch hunter was a surprise.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still liking the main story lines but can we seriously be done with Kyle? What does he bring to the show? Nothing.

The council also mentioned Warlocks. It would be cool to introduce a few more powerful members of the council, males included

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just cant wait for the reunion between madison and Fiona... talk about getting a surprise...

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just cant wait for the reunion between madison and Fiona... talk about getting a surprise...

Maybe it will be what finally kills her. I just get the feeling the ones that were on past seasons are gonna survive and the ones that are new are gonna die.

As far as Kyle, I really dont know if he is the same "thing" that the witch hunter husband was. Before he screwed and killed his internet hookup, he said he was a monster. Kyle is kinda frankenstein. Didnt everyone try to make frankenstein a real man and have people like him? There is still a place for frankenkyle to go this season. The stevie nicks witch screwed the asylum, I still say she ends up being a key to this coven.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a surprise, but another week Fiona is not in the house to feel the repercussions. Will Zoe be pissed and Fiona for killing Madison or Madison for screwing Kyle?? Is it necrophilia when they were both dead?

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only this we know right now is that Zoe is willing to do a little girl on girl experimentation. And for the record M & K are now undead so, un-necrophilia?

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Precious should have been killed off weeks ago, knew she was going to do something bad towards their coven.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Precious should have been killed off weeks ago, knew she was going to do something bad towards their coven.

Dont hate queenie... thats like hating a butterball turkey(which i do)... Its funny because we actually felt bad for cathy bates character, even though she was evil... Killing a new born baby and using his blood as a skin cream- that might be the most evil thing i have heard, then again i am sure it works well...

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle is one lucky zombie/Frankenstein's monster type...i'll say that much

queenie sucks!

Fiona will use the axe man to find out who is the next supreme, staging a Zoe vs Fionna battle (or the swamp witch if it ends up being her, still very possible IMO)

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoyed the episode but something is really bugging me. Kyle and Madison have both been raised from the dead and have little recollection of what happened prior and also their bodies needed to be mended. But Axman was a ghost for almost a 100 years (body long decomposed) and he's back no problem at all and remembers everything. So if you can conjure spirits and release them like Axman, why even go thru the hastle of bringing people back the way they brought Kyle, Madison, and Myrtle back? Just take a Ouija board to where they died and holler at them.

Also, is LaLurie a witch? I know she's immortal but they never mention any of her powers. They just show her being a huge dick

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoyed the episode but something is really bugging me. Kyle and Madison have both been raised from the dead and have little recollection of what happened prior and also their bodies needed to be mended. But Axman was a ghost for almost a 100 years (body long decomposed) and he's back no problem at all and remembers everything. So if you can conjure spirits and release them like Axman, why even go thru the hastle of bringing people back the way they brought Kyle, Madison, and Myrtle back? Just take a Ouija board to where they died and holler at them.

Also, is LaLurie a witch? I know she's immortal but they never mention any of her powers. They just show her being a huge dick

They mentioned the voodoo powers in passing... they said that that queenies ancestor gave the white witches there powers... that makes me assume that the voodoo witches dont have any actual powers... they just have the knowledge to create power, if it is by ritual or potion...

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kyle was in the bus wreck, and in the morgue there were bodies that were in pieces from the accident. Madison told Zoe they would take the best parts of each to make the perfect boyfriend. Madisons arm just broke off when they tried to lift her decomposing body out of the chest.

LaLurie is not a witch. She was made immortal by the Voodoo queen so she would be tormented for eternity being buried alive from all the abuse she did to the slaves. She has no powers.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle was in the bus wreck, and in the morgue there were bodies that were in pieces from the accident. Madison told Zoe they would take the best parts of each to make the perfect boyfriend. Madisons arm just broke off when they tried to lift her decomposing body out of the chest.

LaLurie is not a witch. She was made immortal by the Voodoo queen so she would be tormented for eternity being buried alive from all the abuse she did to the slaves. She has no powers.

Yeah, I know that. But my point is why do you even need their body if you can bring someone back the way they did Axman?

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry. I guess if they found a good spirit in the house she could bring it back, but axman is the only one that communicated with them and the deed was done just for information. So I guess locating parts was easier than locating a spirit, and if Kyle just communicated with Zoe after the crash it might have happened, but we wouldnt have a frankenstein character.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry. I guess if they found a good spirit in the house she could bring it back, but axman is the only one that communicated with them and the deed was done just for information. So I guess locating parts was easier than locating a spirit, and if Kyle just communicated with Zoe after the crash it might have happened, but we wouldnt have a frankenstein character.

Pretty much this, Kyle wasn't trapped in the Coven's house, Axman was, which made it easier for them to release him.