• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Amazing how teams beat themselves

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, let me straighten you out, then PE1.

There's such a thing as being right, and being wrong while you are being right. You are wrong to be on the Cowboys thread and making inflamatory statements about one of our best posters. Why don't you drop it down a thousand and be satisfied that there is some logic to your posts. You don't have to ruin it all by calling Manster a "damn liar." That he ain't.

I agreed with you about your take on the game. I completely disagree with you about how you are discussing it.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop it! Nobody does it like the Lions!

We take the wind in OT.

We throw the challenge flag on plays that will already be reviewed, or not when the coach fucks up!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, let me straighten you out, then PE1.

There's such a thing as being right, and being wrong while you are being right. You are wrong to be on the Cowboys thread and making inflamatory statements about one of our best posters. Why don't you drop it down a thousand and be satisfied that there is some logic to your posts. You don't have to ruin it all by calling Manster a "damn liar." That he ain't.

I agreed with you about your take on the game. I completely disagree with you about how you are discussing it.

1. I can see your point as me being in attack mode.
2. I don't think he is a liae but he did lie when hw said, "I never said it was impossable for them to come back", when he just said about two post before, "no way the eagles win unless the refs cheat for them.
3. Then he replies "I've straightened you out before" which is a flat out joke.
4. He really isn't one of the best posters. He is consistant but he doesn't even watch all the Cowboys games like last week. I haven't missed an eagles play in a 1/4 century. Not one snap.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing worst then staying up to see a monday night game and the Eagles win, is staying up and seeing the Cowboys lose. Damn Colts!!!

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no!
there is a disagreement, that's it. We are all getting banned now :doh:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I can see your point as me being in attack mode.
2. I don't think he is a liae but he did lie when hw said, "I never said it was impossable for them to come back", when he just said about two post before, "no way the eagles win unless the refs cheat for them.
3. Then he replies "I've straightened you out before" which is a flat out joke.
4. He really isn't one of the best posters. He is consistant but he doesn't even watch all the Cowboys games like last week. I haven't missed an eagles play in a 1/4 century. Not one snap.

PE1 please point out where I said the areas cheated for the Eagles?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know its only been 2 games but that last night was one of those that we needed the Eagles to lose. They have a pretty favorable schedule IMO. I was counting on that one being a loss.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I was saying Manster is that you said, "If the Colts kick the field goal theres no way the Eagles win unless the refs cheat for them". Then I pointed out the Eagles scored 10 points in the last 4 minutes with time to spare and time outs to spare and you said, "I never said the Eagles had NO chance of winning". I said your a liar because you just said they could. I regret jumping down your throat and calling you a liar because over the years youve been a top notch guy.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly thought yall were screwing around and joking.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know its only been 2 games but that last night was one of those that we needed the Eagles to lose. They have a pretty favorable schedule IMO. I was counting on that one being a loss.

I dont think the win was that big of a deal for the Eagles. It was an AFC match up. And I disagree. THe Eagles have some really hard games coming up... at 49ers, at Cardinals, Seattle, Carolina, at Green Bay, and I dont think they are good enough to sweep the NFC East either.

Foles cant seem to get the ball to the WR's, the D isnt getting ANY sacks, let alone key ones. Our 1st round pick hasnt even gotten on the field yet. Another thing was against Jax, the Jags were driving when it was tied in the 4th and dropped a really easy 3rd down catch which could have totally changed the game. When we were up 7 after that they had a man open for an easy 4th and 2 conversion but the easy throw was off. Eagles have gotten their fair share of breaks so far. TONS of football left and the Eagles have a lot to fix.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think the win was that big of a deal for the Eagles. It was an AFC match up. And I disagree. THe Eagles have some really hard games coming up... at 49ers, at Cardinals, Seattle, Carolina, at Green Bay, and I dont think they are good enough to sweep the NFC East either.

Foles cant seem to get the ball to the WR's, the D isnt getting ANY sacks, let alone key ones. Our 1st round pick hasnt even gotten on the field yet. Another thing was against Jax, the Jags were driving when it was tied in the 4th and dropped a really easy 3rd down catch which could have totally changed the game. When we were up 7 after that they had a man open for an easy 4th and 2 conversion but the easy throw was off. Eagles have gotten their fair share of breaks so far. TONS of football left and the Eagles have a lot to fix.

I had yall at 10-6 with a loss to Colts. Yes , you are right tons of football left

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I was sayin g M wanster is that you said, "If the Colts kick the field goal theres no way the Eagles win unless the refs cheat for them". Then I pointed out the Eagles scored 10 points in the last 4 minutes with time to spare and time outs to spare and you said, "I never said the Eagles had NO chance of winning". I said your a liar because you just said they could. I regret jumping down your throat and calling you a liar because over the years youve been a top notch guy.

PE1 please quote my post where I said the refs "Cheated" For the Eagles. Don't quote me with a made up quote. I'm waiting.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1 please quote my post where I said the refs "Cheated" For the Eagles. Don't quote me with a made up quote. I'm waiting.

OK, you want proof. For the 2nd time I didn't say that you said the refs cheated for the Eagles. In post 10 you said if the Colts kick the FG only and act of god or the refs aiding the Eagles is the only way we could win. I tried to say this is wrong because in the same amount of time the Eagles scored 10 points and that 10 points in 4.5 minutes isn't impossible for the the most explosive O in the NFL. Then in post 32 you said "I never said the Eagles couldn't win. I regretr but you did say there's no way the eagles could have wounless the refs cheated for the eaglest calling you a liar but

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry about that last post. I was having trouble with my cell. Here is what I meant to say.......

OK, you want proof. For the 2nd time I didn't say that you said the refs cheated for the Eagles. In post 10 you said if the Colts kick the FG only and act of god or the refs giving the Eagles a victory is the only way the Eagles could win. I tried to say this is wrong because in the same amount of time the Eagles scored 10 points, and that 10 points in 4.5 minutes isn't impossible for the the most explosive O in the NFL especially when they have 3 time outs and the 2 minute warning. They wouldnt have necessarily even had to attempt an onside kick. Then in post 32 you said "I never said the Eagles couldn't win". I regret calling you a liar. I should have said youre changing your statement from post 10 to post 32. But you did say there's no way the eagles could have won unless the refs cheated for the Eagles in post 10 then in post 32 you said, "I never said the Eagles couldnt win".

Now ready for some more news that no one even noticed including me. I was listening to sports talk radio today and I forget who the NFL guy was but he said that was NOT pass interference or holding on the INT because it was within 5 yards and the CBs are able to touch WR in the first 5 yards. Plus many people are saying when he slanted in and tried to cut back he slipped and fell and that Lucks pass was wide. So now there is a community of people changing their minds now that they remember the 5 yard rule on contact within the first 5 yards.

When the Eagles got the ball on the INT they were at the 22 and traveled 78 yards in a nano second. We scored over a minute away from the 2 minute warning and had 3 time outs. So think of it like this. Dallas is trailing by 3 and kickoff to another team with 3:30 left with 3 time outs and knowing the two minute warning is coming. If the Dallas D steps up and shuts down the other team forcing them to punt, as the Eagles did are you still saying its a 5% chance. The Eagles drived down the field at will on the last two drives, while the Colts were held to a 3 and out.

Also with the new feeling on the (hold/pass int) being within the 5 yards the refs did indeed make the correct call. And again we got burned several times and one was a BLATANT hold during a Luck TD pass on 3rd and long which should have been reversed and changed to 3rd and 23. I agree that penalties even out and the horse collar was a wrong call but it wasnt easy to see in regular motion especially since McCoy fell back while his legs collapsed which is identical to how a horse collar tackle look. THe more I think of it the more I see the refs did very little especially considering they called 3 times as many yards in penalties on the Eagles then the Colts.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry about that last post. I was having trouble with my cell. Here is what I meant to say.......

OK, you want proof. For the 2nd time I didn't say that you said the refs cheated for the Eagles. In post 10 you said if the Colts kick the FG only and act of god or the refs giving the Eagles a victory is the only way the Eagles could win. I tried to say this is wrong because in the same amount of time the Eagles scored 10 points, and that 10 points in 4.5 minutes isn't impossible for the the most explosive O in the NFL especially when they have 3 time outs and the 2 minute warning. They wouldnt have necessarily even had to attempt an onside kick. Then in post 32 you said "I never said the Eagles couldn't win". I regret calling you a liar. I should have said youre changing your statement from post 10 to post 32. But you did say there's no way the eagles could have won unless the refs cheated for the Eagles in post 10 then in post 32 you said, "I never said the Eagles couldnt win".

Now ready for some more news that no one even noticed including me. I was listening to sports talk radio today and I forget who the NFL guy was but he said that was NOT pass interference or holding on the INT because it was within 5 yards and the CBs are able to touch WR in the first 5 yards. Plus many people are saying when he slanted in and tried to cut back he slipped and fell and that Lucks pass was wide. So now there is a community of people changing their minds now that they remember the 5 yard rule on contact within the first 5 yards.

When the Eagles got the ball on the INT they were at the 22 and traveled 78 yards in a nano second. We scored over a minute away from the 2 minute warning and had 3 time outs. So think of it like this. Dallas is trailing by 3 and kickoff to another team with 3:30 left with 3 time outs and knowing the two minute warning is coming. If the Dallas D steps up and shuts down the other team forcing them to punt, as the Eagles did are you still saying its a 5% chance. The Eagles drived down the field at will on the last two drives, while the Colts were held to a 3 and out.

Also with the new feeling on the (hold/pass int) being within the 5 yards the refs did indeed make the correct call. And again we got burned several times and one was a BLATANT hold during a Luck TD pass on 3rd and long which should have been reversed and changed to 3rd and 23. I agree that penalties even out and the horse collar was a wrong call but it wasnt easy to see in regular motion especially since McCoy fell back while his legs collapsed which is identical to how a horse collar tackle look. THe more I think of it the more I see the refs did very little especially considering they called 3 times as many yards in penalties on the Eagles then the Colts.

That a lot of manure we have to wade through. First off when you say someone says something vandalism put it in quotes you are saying that person said those exact words so even your last post of which I demanded you show proof I said the refs cheated you accused me there too.

Now for all that manure you just dropped. Are you really trying to say that since the Eagles scored 10 points it was bound to play out the same way again? Sorry my friend but try to step back and look at the game where it would have been. Had the Colts simply let the clock tick off precious second, ran the ball on third down, ran another 40 seconds off the clock, and kicked the FG the Colts would be up 10 with and the Eagles would have the ball with 4.30 left on the clock not 5.15. So here the Colts would sit back giving the Eagles 10 to 15 yard easy plays making the Eagles use a 6 play drive for their TD to bring them within 3. More than likely the clock would have been very very close to the two minute mark and the Eagles would most likely be out of timeouts. The Eagles WOULD definitely have to attempt an onside kick because the Colts would be able run out the clock if the Eagles simply kicked off.

Now you can stick with the idea that they already did it but I'm telling you right now the last 4 minutes would be 100% different

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK don't want to wade through manure? Look at post 10 and post 32. Point proven, end of story.

The Eagles scored 10 points in the last 4.5 minutes with over a minute to spare and had all their time outs left. That scenario is 100% similar to if the Colts kicked the FG or not. You keep saying its different but its not. You keep forgettting we had 3 time outs plus the 2 minute warning. We gashed them immediate and wouldn't even have to do an onside kick because we had 3 time outs left and the Colts did not convert and punted.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus there's a frame by frame pictures of the supposed pass interference on Facebook today proving it was not a penalty. Want me to forward it to you?

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really great win either way you look at it - being earned or given. I thought the Colts would win it but definitely am not surprised. They are the class of this division, and it really has been just a battle for second place since the draft/free agency. I mean, this team can win some games for sure, perhaps even exceed expectations but you can't ignore needs and expect to drastically improve. We lost players at key spots and didn't really address (what many thought was) our needs in the draft beyond Martin. Good news: I think we're going to be that second place team.