• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Amari m'f'n Cooper

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our last 2 trades have turned to urine

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you guys noticed that players that we get in trade, free agency and the draft are ballin' before they come here, become average or less than average once they are here and after they leave become better than they were when here?

That's NOT just coaching, it's systemic!! There's no expectation nor insistence for excellence anywhere in the organization. Average or less, is OK here, this organization pays for mediocrity contractually and rewards the same with new contracts for subpar play. Hell, there are fans who post on this board who often use, "Well, he's better than what we had" ( or have in a long time). Imagine that, then look at the historical 8-8 type seasons, or worse, under Snyder and Co.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you playing your 3rd string qb?
According to Reptec, we've been playing a #3 all season. You have me there. I thought the Redskins would win 10 games before Smith went down. I don't know what happened to yall's D though, it was awesome against us the first game, quot against the Giants

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Reptec, we've been playing a #3 all season. You have me there. I thought the Redskins would win 10 games before Smith went down. I don't know what happened to yall's D though, it was awesome against us the first game, quot against the Giants

not doubting that you guys have talent but if the Redskins and Eagles were healthier this year it would have been close finish.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One also has to worry if he gave up on the raiders that easy what’s to say he doesn’t do it to red?

With what he had to go through with the Raiders and their organization I don't blame him one bit for looking elsewhere to advance his career.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you playing your 3rd string qb?

Let's be honest here. The Redskins QB injuries didn't occur till the Texans game. Highly doubtful that they win the Texans game if Smith plays entire game & especially since McCoy played better than Smith in that game.

For the other three games - Cowboys, Eagles & Giants - the Redskins were manhandled in all three of those games. No way in hell that either Smith or McCoy turn any of those games into Ws.

I agree that injuries have hurt the Skins to a big degree on offense. However you are blind if you can't see that this team has other issues that need to be addressed. Unlike others here I don't put this all on the decisions made at QB. They have other organizational issues that need to be addressed. They also need to take an extended look at way their defense is underperforming. It is not based on any single reason - the problems are numerous & need to be addressed in the offseason.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be honest here. The Redskins QB injuries didn't occur till the Texans game. Highly doubtful that they win the Texans game if Smith plays entire game & especially since McCoy played better than Smith in that game.

For the other three games - Cowboys, Eagles & Giants - the Redskins were manhandled in all three of those games. No way in hell that either Smith or McCoy turn any of those games into Ws.

I agree that injuries have hurt the Skins to a big degree on offense. However you are blind if you can't see that this team has other issues that need to be addressed. Unlike others here I don't put this all on the decisions made at QB. They have other organizational issues that need to be addressed. They also need to take an extended look at way their defense is underperforming. It is not based on any single reason - the problems are numerous & need to be addressed in the offseason.

IF the ref throws the flag on the PI call against Doctson we win the Houston game. A healthy Smith would make a difference in this offense. Im not saying we would be the best team in the league, but I think we would of won 10 games this year if Smith doesn't go down. Just my opinion.

Another huge loss this season was Dunbar. He was playing well and Stroman and Johnson are showing nothing.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF the ref throws the flag on the PI call against Doctson we win the Houston game. A healthy Smith would make a difference in this offense. Im not saying we would be the best team in the league, but I think we would of won 10 games this year if Smith doesn't go down. Just my opinion.

Another huge loss this season was Dunbar. He was playing well and Stroman and Johnson are showing nothing.
and just like most of your opinions its wrong , look at the tape , look at the stats

but again after i told you that relying on FM and dunny was risky now you come around

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys just don't get it! Debating the thing that happens to this organization/team is like talking about symptoms and not its causes. To the latter, I insist that there has to be some historical soul searching done and appropriate changes made. That is all!

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and just like most of your opinions its wrong , look at the tape , look at the stats

but again after i told you that relying on FM and dunny was risky now you come around

he got hurt. that could happen to anyone. You are trying to evaluate a hurt team which is crazy. Many people had us at 10 wins without the injuries.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he got hurt. that could happen to anyone. You are trying to evaluate a hurt team which is crazy. Many people had us at 10 wins without the injuries.

didnt you do that last season with KC ? answer , yes , now when its applied to your guys then you call foul?

FM is healthy and not playing well period

none of the young guys i said you would have to rely on arent getting it done . again as i said it was risky to rely on

i also stated that any injuries would be hard to overcome (dunny 's case now ) and that too fell on deaf ears

these are all things i anticipated and you didnt

and fuller is being touted as a PB corner with the chiefs , that wouldnt have helped us at all would it ?

now if norman walks do to salary we are even weaker at a position we were strong at

and all of this over a panic move

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didnt you do that last season with KC ? answer , yes , now when its applied to your guys then you call foul?

FM is healthy and not playing well period

none of the young guys i said you would have to rely on arent getting it done . again as i said it was risky to rely on

i also stated that any injuries would be hard to overcome (dunny 's case now ) and that too fell on deaf ears

these are all things i anticipated and you didnt

and fuller is being touted as a PB corner with the chiefs , that wouldnt have helped us at all would it ?

now if norman walks do to salary we are even weaker at a position we were strong at

and all of this over a panic move

I said KC was leaving two years ago and you wouldn't hear of it. You are trying to judge this team on this years injuries. that's crazy.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said KC was leaving two years ago and you wouldn't hear of it. You are trying to judge this team on this years injuries. that's crazy.
KC said he would have stayed until the ASS trade , the ASS trade sealed the deal

i am judging this team and CDC 's play on standards you set . and he failed miserably . FM isnt hurt and he isnt playing well while fuller last night had an int

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC said he would have stayed until the ASS trade , the ASS trade sealed the deal

i am judging this team and CDC 's play on standards you set . and he failed miserably . FM isnt hurt and he isnt playing well while fuller last night had an int

who cares? you are passing judgment on this team that is severely injured. Only haters do that.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys just don't get it! Debating the thing that happens to this organization/team is like talking about symptoms and not its causes. To the latter, I insist that there has to be some historical soul searching done and appropriate changes made. That is all!

I feel ya, homie. I agree with the diagnosis. Unfortunately the root cause of it all is Daniel Snyder. I don't see Snyder ceding or losing control of the Redskins in my lifetime. Therefore like herpes Snyder will always be there. And while its not a cure that will effectively do away with the root cause. A dynamic HC or stud QB could be an ailment that keeps the herpes from flaring up. At least enough time for the Skins to win another Super Bowl.

I know. Its not much at all, but its all I got.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel ya, homie. I agree with the diagnosis. Unfortunately the root cause of it all is Daniel Snyder. I don't see Snyder ceding or losing control of the Redskins in my lifetime. Therefore like herpes Snyder will always be there. And while its not a cure that will effectively do away with the root cause. A dynamic HC or stud QB could be an ailment that keeps the herpes from flaring up. At least enough time for the Skins to win another Super Bowl.

I know. Its not much at all, but its all I got.

th

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who cares? you are passing judgment on this team that is severely injured. Only haters do that.
i am passing judgement on the trade , dean the stupid ASS trade just like you passed judgement on KC last year despite the litany of injuries

i am calling you out on things you said would happen that didnt concerning CDC . he was the 28th ranked qb BEFORE he got hurt . he sucked , FM has sucked , Dunny couldnt stay healthy the young kids cant get the job done

i am calling you out for saying anderson could replace TM but couldnt nor the bust mcphee

i am calling you out for saying SL was a better option then LONG