• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Amari Cooper

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe a GM or an exec?
Doubt they quote equipment managers bro. Come on. Now you’re just embarrassing yourself
dude uve douibled down on thise being an exec, now your wrong, and trying to twist it, jsu stop

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He offered the bet first, dumbass, and you accepted it. I posted the link proving you're a bet welching pig fucker

No, he offered me a different bet and I countered with a different one. Sorry
bro if you ignore my counter it’s not a bet.
I’ll bet you I can pick the Super contestants. Rams vs NE. Wanna bet (using your strategy)

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude uve douibled down on thise being an exec, now your wrong, and trying to twist it, jsu stop

Not Trying to twist anything. I said I said the wrong thing??? But what is absolutely fucking retarded is taking issue with “league person” vs “exec”. Retarded and embarrassing

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not Trying to twist anything. I said I said the wrong thing??? But what is absolutely fucking retarded is taking issue with “league person” vs “exec”. Retarded and embarrassing
Surprised you would use that word buddy. Not as PC as you portray...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised you would use that word buddy. Not as PC as you portray...

Yeah... you’re right. Not very classy on my part. I should have worded it differently. If I offended you I apologize

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like or use the word myself, but not offended at all. Heck, I was eating lunch with a co-worker the other day that still uses "Oriental" and didn't even know he wasn't supposed to until someone else jokingly called him on it. He of course also calls every hispanic person Mexican. Life's too short to get upset over those things. I can only control the man in the mirror :thumb:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he offered me a different bet and I countered with a different one. Sorry
bro if you ignore my counter it’s not a bet.
I’ll bet you I can pick the Super contestants. Rams vs NE. Wanna bet (using your strategy)

You're a fucking retard that deserves to get knocked the fuck out. Pay your bets, welcher fuck

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to refresh your memory @handicappers the bet was for you to post your picks before the games and we will see if you could hit 6 of 10. You promptly post an obvious photoshopped picture of bets you won previously before our bet and tried to act like they should now count. Just be a man for once in your life. Do you think any of us believe you hit bets at a 78% clip when 60 Minutes did a piece on the worlds greatest better who hit at 54%?
Plus someone messaged me saying you make the majority of your vcash to fantasy bets but everyone knew you were a fraud day one. But maybe I am so wrong and you actually did accomplish everything you said like:
1. Breaking the 4 minute mile
2. Buying your Dad a Bentley
3. Hitting bets at 78% when the worlds best make millions hitting
in the low 50s.
4. That you make in the high 6
figures
5. You have a 1 in 10,000 genius level IQ
6. That you went to an Ivy League pre med university
7. That you kick everyone’s ass
8. That your a black belt in 6 disciplines
9. That you have a hot maid that fucks
10. That you’re an under par golfer
11. That you ran a 4.29 forty like Deion Sanders and Chris Johnson
12. That you have over 200,000 in cars
13. You live in the most exclusive suburb in Dallas in a mansion

WE ALL BELIEVE YOU!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to refresh your memory @handicappers the bet was for you to post your picks before the games and we will see if you could hit 6 of 10. You promptly post an obvious photoshopped picture of bets you won previously before our bet and tried to act like they should now count. Just be a man for once in your life. Do you think any of us believe you hit bets at a 78% clip when 60 Minutes did a piece on the worlds greatest better who hit at 54%?
Plus someone messaged me saying you make the majority of your vcash to fantasy bets but everyone knew you were a fraud day one. But maybe I am so wrong and you actually did accomplish everything you said like:
1. Breaking the 4 minute mile never said this
2. Buying your Dad a Bentley
3. Hitting bets at 78% when the worlds best make millions hitting
in the low 50s. you are a liar
4. That you make in the high 6
figures true
5. You have a 1 in 10,000 genius level IQ - that stats a lie, I scored 140
6. That you went to an Ivy League pre med university never said that
7. That you kick everyone’s ass - i'll kick yours with no hands
8. That your a black belt in 6 disciplines 5, you are lying
9. That you have a hot maid that fucks
10. That you’re an under par golfer
11. That you ran a 4.29 forty like Deion Sanders and Chris Johnson never said that , you lie
12. That you have over 200,000 in cars
13. You live in the most exclusive suburb in Dallas in a mansion 5400 sq. ft isn't a mansion around here

WE ALL BELIEVE YOU AND I LIKE TO SUCK BIG DICKS

None of my other accomplishments in life have anything to do with you saying "if you can get 6 out of 10 bets, I'll leave the hoop forever"
I hit 6 out of 8...then the icing on the cake was me hitting 8 out of those 10.

Not only did I crush it, proving you wrong, I also was able to showcase what is a common theme with your squirrely bet welchin' fucktarded ass, that you don't pay your bets.

There are plenty of people on here that remember you failing to honor your bet like a real man would.

I even posted the bets and SportsHoopla Bookie can confirm.

You're a chump and everyone knows it. GTFO off Dallas board, I've made my point.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of my other accomplishments in life have anything to do with you saying "if you can get 6 out of 10 bets, I'll leave the hoop forever"
I hit 6 out of 8...then the icing on the cake was me hitting 8 out of those 10.

Not only did I crush it, proving you wrong, I also was able to showcase what is a common theme with your squirrely bet welchin' fucktarded ass, that you don't pay your bets.

There are plenty of people on here that remember you failing to honor your bet like a real man would.

I even posted the bets and SportsHoopla Bookie can confirm.

You're a chump and everyone knows it. GTFO off Dallas board, I've made my point.

You are such a liar. But karate men bruise on the inside right. Do you know the quart of blood technique?

*oh, I forgot to add on my list of your great Accomplishments you saved peoples lives not once but twice and you have awards for it. Saquon Barkley, Tiger Woods, Carl Lewis,
Bruce Lee, Linus Pauling, Bill Gates, Albert Einstein, Jimmy the Greek all rolled up into one amazing person.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are such a liar. But karate men bruise on the inside right. Do you know the quart of blood technique?

*oh, I forgot to add on my list of your great Accomplishments you saved peoples lives not once but twice and you have awards for it. Saquon Barkley, Tiger Woods, Carl Lewis,
Bruce Lee, Linus Pauling, Bill Gates, Albert Einstein, Jimmy the Greek all rolled up into one amazing person.

You have a problem with people helping Hurricane and flood victims? Da fuq is wrong with you, bet welcher?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you realize "league person" could mean anything right, and that the guy who made the post is a nobody

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you realize "league person" could mean anything right, and that the guy who made the post is a nobody

He is a writer and draft expert who reports on the NFL. But you’re actually somebody in the know. It could mean different people, sure.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, Dallas gave up the 27th pick, not the top 10 pick that PE1 Derpenstein predicted and bet on.

Has he paid his debt yet? Didn't think so, that weasel chump

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper Not Watching Michael Thomas’ Pockets

Kinda sounds like he has head on straight.
Yes he will want a lot of money, but doesnt sound like he will go the whole I need the most money route.
well i mean he has to know he doesnt come close to being in that category.

TBH he came on with the cowboys BUT

cooper.PNG

he had 725 yards receiving with the cowboys in 9 games
He had 4 games with under 40 receiving yards! 1 game under 60! over half his games.........
2 games with a good 75 yards
2 MONSTER games

397 of is 725 yards came in 2 games
55% of his receiving yards came in 2 games last year.......
and he wasnt mr consistent to begin with , thats how he got traded.......

hes got massive upside.....but....TBH once i actually looked at his stats........Did he really
turn a corner?

You have to sign him, but he should be getting B.Cooks or watkins kinda money IMHO......that should be his market