• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Amari Cooper

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said they have a good chance of winning the division so I’ll bet you $6500 they don’t win the division. I don’t think the Eagles will either just cause we have the Rams and the Saints on the road and the Skins have an easy schedule.

Pay up mother fucker

@dbldwn711
@SteelersPride
@Manster7588

This will be your third welched bet in a year. A banishment is fair punishment...you can only post in the Eagles Board or the I'm a punk bitch forum.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well shit, i bet he dont remember that

Well shit, the guy offered a bet I declined but counter offered that one and he did not accept it. Nice try though
@handicappers

And for your absolute fucking bullshit about me welching on your bet let me fill everyone in. I said post your bets and if you hit 6 of 10 you win and you proceed to say, “Well I won 6 bets yesterday so I win”. Sorry doesn’t work like that.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit, the guy offered a bet I declined but counter offered that one and he did not accept it. Nice try though
@handicappers

And for your absolute fucking bullshit about me welching on your bet let me fill everyone in. I said post your bets and if you hit 6 of 10 you win and you proceed to say, “Well I won 6 bets yesterday so I win”. Sorry doesn’t work like that.
3ba384df16884e6893b77bf9f707d160.jpg

like usual

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3ba384df16884e6893b77bf9f707d160.jpg

like usual

I’ll bet you $6500 vcash that the Rams win today.

That’s not moving the goal posts. He didn’t accept my bet. How can that even be remotely called moving the goal posts. You owe me $6500 vcash cause the Rams won.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey PE1 while you are here. Can you go ahead & say something like. "man I was completely wrong & so far off on all my thoughts in this thread. My Bad"

Or something to that nature?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll bet you $6500 vcash that the Rams win today.

That’s not moving the goal posts. He didn’t accept my bet. How can that even be remotely called moving the goal posts. You owe me $6500 vcash cause the Rams won.
soryr, thats your MO. you constantly change or dont remember things. Can u provide me who the exec/GM/League person is who said they will mortgage for wentz? or the evidence anyone said it besides a shitty twitter post? since you argued on end about it

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey PE1 while you are here. Can you go ahead & say something like. "man I was completely wrong & so far off on all my thoughts in this thread. My Bad"

Or something to that nature?

Oh... I was 1000% wrong. He was totally worth giving up that pick for. Dak played sooooo much better having that receiving threat. There are Cowboy fans on here saying the same thing as me. Dallas nailed that trade and I didn’t see it coming.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
soryr, thats your MO. you constantly change or dont remember things. Can u provide me who the exec/GM/League person is who said they will mortgage for wentz? or the evidence anyone said it besides a shitty twitter post? since you argued on end about it

How you can relate the two is beyond me. I offered a bet. He declined to accept.
The twitter post was from an undisclosed exec and you are calling me to task for not naming him. Jesus Christ dude.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How you can relate the two is beyond me. I offered a bet. He declined to accept.
The twitter post was from an undisclosed exec and you are calling me to task for not naming him. Jesus Christ dude.
no the twitter post was from a "league person" and it was a single person benjamin albright who is a former scout and nfl draft analyst, not sure where u get exec from again, provide a source since everyone else is so stupid

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no the twitter post was from a "league person" and it was a single person benjamin albright who is a former scout and nfl draft analyst, not sure where u get exec from again, provide a source since everyone else is so stupid

A source from what. At least you found the post. Yesterday you were calling me a liar.
Now I need to find a source for you? Huhh?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A source from what. At least you found the post. Yesterday you were calling me a liar.
Now I need to find a source for you? Huhh?
dude u just told me the post was from a league exec? and that it said a league exec said that.

the post was from a draft analyst and mentions a "league person" twist shit much

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude u just told me the post was from a league exec? and that it said a league exec said that.

the post was from a draft analyst and mentions a "league person" twist shit much

My bad. I wasn’t twisting anything. I got it wrong. I didn’t memorize it word for word. There you go again illustrating things that have NOTHING to do with the point. We were talking about what Wentz would get in return and you take issue with a league person and exec? Jesus dude that’s just so damn ridiculous I don’t know what to say. First you call me a liar and then you do actually find the quote and you think league person vs exec makes any difference.
Bro WTF?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad. I wasn’t twisting anything. I got it wrong. I didn’t memorize it word for word. There you go again illustrating things that have NOTHING to do with the point. We were talking about what Wentz would get in return and you take issue with a league person and exec? Jesus dude that’s just so damn ridiculous I don’t know what to say. First you call me a liar and then you do actually find the quote and you think league person vs exec makes any difference.
Bro WTF?
dude, it does matter. If your gonna use that as a talking point in your favor, and its wrong. that matters. What is a league person? The equipmant manager? Athletic trainer? hwat

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude, it does matter. If your gonna use that as a talking point in your favor, and its wrong. that matters. What is a league person? The equipmant manager? Athletic trainer? hwat

Maybe a GM or an exec?
Doubt they quote equipment managers bro. Come on. Now you’re just embarrassing yourself

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@handicappers

Wrong fuckface, I hit 8 out of 10, had the links to prove it, and had the SportsHoopla Bookie on standby, ready to prove it.

You lost
You welched
You are a cock sucking bet welcher mother fucker

end of story

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He offered the bet first, dumbass, and you accepted it. I posted the link proving you're a bet welching pig fucker

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
take this shit back to the NFL board ladies...

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro WTF?

I think he's saying that you're a shitty poster that misquotes and fabricates sports stories, only to misremember the stories later in a poorly executed attempt at not coming off like a complete sack full of derp and dick