• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Amari Cooper

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is how Cooper has always played. It's all on tape. You ppl complained and already look stupid for it. Based on tape, Cooper was worth every bit of that pick yet this fan base complained. You guys need to stop paying attention to hot takes on TV and watch film. Numbers never tell the story of what's actually happening. I wonder how long it will take this fan base to realize Dak is better than they think.

You are right. I've been following this thread for awhile and I was kind of surprised at how harsh some people were on him. When he played at Alabama, he would get seperation like crazy. The QB record at Alabama for most passing yards in a season should go to him because he being wide open all the time was the reason for it.

Amazing speed and route runner. I didn't say anything because I hadn't watched him lately so I didn't know if he had regressed or something. But I just watched the highlights and it's no different than normal Amari.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Said it before...24 year old's don't regress. If Dallas had kept their 1st round pick, they would have almost certainly gone WR(to all the folks wanting QB, Jerry has spoken on the subject), and Amari is better than any WR in next years draft by a ways

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well (right now anyways) we don't need that #1 WR in the draft and that was the biggest weakness when it comes to a weapon. Our D is solid. You have a big point with our O line though. Hopefully we strike it rich in getting some FA or trades before next season.
We played yesterday without Fredrick, TSmith, Sean Lee, Irving, CWilliams and Jarwin. Dallas has the youngest tea, in the NFL and the cap space to bring back everyone on their roster of note. They could also sign a strong FA or two if they chose. This team is one good offseason and some luck healthwise from being a SB contender.
If healthy next year..
QB- Set, need backup upgrade
RB- Maybe best in the league
WR- Cooper has made the whole group look better
TE- Improving but need upgrade
OL-Set and deep
DL-Set and deep
LB -Set and deep
DB- A stud safety would have the same trickle down effect that Cooper has had on WR. Heath would be a Hell of a backup instead of a marginal starter

Resign our own. Add solid depth in the draft. Sign a safety

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We played yesterday without Fredrick, TSmith, Sean Lee, Irving, CWilliams and Jarwin. Dallas has the youngest tea, in the NFL and the cap space to bring back everyone on their roster of note. They could also sign a strong FA or two if they chose. This team is one good offseason and some luck healthwise from being a SB contender.
If healthy next year..
OL-Set and deep
DL-Set and deep
LB -Set and deep
DB- A stud safety would have the same trickle down effect that Cooper has had on WR. Heath would be a Hell of a backup instead of a marginal starter

Not trying to pick on you, but you seemed pretty certain that Dak was not the guy just a couple weeks ago. That has changed?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to pick on you, but you seemed pretty certain that Dak was not the guy just a couple weeks ago. That has changed?
I still don't, but Jerry has since then stated that Dak was getting extended and that he would not accept two 1st round picks for him, so that's that. We can still win with a great team around him, and they are on their way to building that. I don't think he is real good, but I sure enjoy rooting for the kid, hope he proves me wrong

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak has looked better the past few games. Dak has done some good things lately. That said Dak is still missing routine throw's that a franchise qb should make. He missed on what should have been an easy TD pass early in the game. He also underthrew Gallup on what should have been a huge hain.

Awuzie has hands of stone. He is real good in coverage but the dropped an INT in the end zone after LVE deflected the ball and was bailed out by woods on the other pick he should have had

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper is the best route runner the Cowboys have had in a very long time. He is worth that 1st rounder. The redskins were loading the box yesterday to stop zeke and paid the price for it. Very satisfied with the win yesterday

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If healthy next year..
OL-Set and deep
DL-Set and deep
LB -Set and deep

Just can't agree that OL is set and deep. LT is injured and regressing. LG is to small and needs to improve and Frederick being out is not good. Set and deep? Agree else where.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just can't agree that OL is set and deep. LT is injured and regressing. LG is to small and needs to improve and Frederick being out is not good. Set and deep? Agree else where.
I said provided we are healthy...TSmith, Su'a-Filo, Fredrick, Martin, Collins, Looney, Williams....that is 7 strong and not one of them will be older that 29 this time NEXT year...there is also a lot of things they could look at doing over the next year or two..If Williams puts on some weight, why not make him the swing tackle and make him the LT if TSmith goes down? How about starting him at RT and moving Collins inside? Or moving Martin to LT(extreme, but I absolutely think he could do it and do it well) and move TSmith to RT? Of course, that's glass half full, half empty would be TSmith's back and Fred's condition, but from everything I have read, there is a good chance Fred makes a full recovery and can go next season. As to TSmith, I think his back is robbing him of some of his agility, which is why he has struggles with speed this year, but he could still be a stud RT, which is why I would consider moving Martin or Williams over there. I think LT might be Williams best spot, with a little weight gained

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Frederick return fully, and Williams developed nicely. Maybe he and Collins get swapped.
I agree with the concern at LT with Smith's injury history. They need to find his replacement.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for Smith's replacement, maybe Smith retires, Collins moves over, William's slides out and Su'a-Filo settles in at G.

Regardless I see LT as a top priority.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a raider fan, you are all dumbasses, thread closed, end of story

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine, but your Raiders suck and very soon you'll have to help keep me income tax free in Nevada if you ever watch your team play live at home.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a Raider fan and call us dumbass? :wash:
Must have been fun for you watching Amari go off for 180 yesterday...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't, but Jerry has since then stated that Dak was getting extended and that he would not accept two 1st round picks for him, so that's that. We can still win with a great team around him, and they are on their way to building that. I don't think he is real good, but I sure enjoy rooting for the kid, hope he proves me wrong
Did he really say that? I like Dak, but God he is an idiot.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he really say that? I like Dak, but God he is an idiot.
That's a quote, said it last week on his radio spot with the fan. Said Dak is a franchise QB and he wouldn't take two 1's for him. Dak's agent must be loving Jerry's commentary

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine, but your Raiders suck and very soon you'll have to help keep me income tax free in Nevada if you ever watch your team play live at home.
im glad i dont have to go to the bay area, i used to live in vegas on trop and jones, sorry clarify what you were trying to say. Every cowboy twat was shitting on amari and now all of a sudden...... baby hold my beer

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im glad i dont have to go to the bay area, i used to live in vegas on trop and jones, sorry clarify what you were trying to say. Every cowboy twat was shitting on amari and now all of a sudden...... baby hold my beer
Not worth a first rounder and a big salary next year IMO. Didn't want to do the trade and still wish we hadn't. That doesn't in anyway whatsoever mean I don't think he is a good player, our best WR or that he can win us games.