• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Am I the only one who doesn't care if the footballs were deflated?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had a discussion with my mom a few months ago......I told her for every time she caught me doing something bad as a child, I got away with 10 other things. I'm sure the same falls for Belichick and his cheating organization.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,229.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had a discussion with my mom a few months ago......I told her for every time she caught me doing something bad as a child, I got away with 10 other things. I'm sure the same falls for Belichick and his cheating organization.

Well you know damn good and well it was not the first time they deflated balls..

someone just didn`t come up with that idea last Sunday........:whistle:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you know damn good and well it was not the first time they deflated balls..

it really makes you wonder what they haven't been caught doing.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

....has your mom given you permission to take down your bunk-bed for a = BIG-boy bed.....!?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes fans should becareful of what they wish for.

"Our investigation will seek information from any and all relevant sources and we expect full cooperation from other clubs as well. "

Keep in mind "full cooperation from other clubs" will likely include looking into them and their dealings regarding the handling of footballs.

Last edited by a moderator:

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Being a 12 year old must be a bitch in this day and age huh?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and you might want to read what you wrote and what I responded with and see if you can comprehend it, because I just realized you didn't.:pound:

I'm still waiting for your answer on how much we got fined and how many draft picks we lost for "pumping in crowd noise". Last I checked, the NFL didn't fine and take away draft picks because a team has a really loud stadium.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow through all the NFL stupidity, the two best teams are playing in the Super Bowl. Balls being deflated where even the refs couldn't tell pales in comparison to the Lions/Cowboys fiasco. Which determined the out come of a playoff game.

None of that matters now. Again, the best two teams are there. Hopefully, the officiating will be better than before and better than the Seahawks/Steelers Super Bowl.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why hasnt anyone ever noticed before? The refs, the defense, or the other team who can use the home teams balls if they want. Nobody noticed it during the game at the Indy game. Those balls were 2 lbs under pressure, you think maybe the officials fucked up and didnt check the pressure before the game, like they are supposed to. Most on here are saying guilty until proven innocent. I realize the spygate issue in 07, so they will be scrutinized more and judged prematurely

Last edited by a moderator:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it really makes you wonder what they haven't been caught doing.

I'll tell you one thing that they have been caught doing a whole bunch of times: kicking the Colts asses all over the field. Probably explains why you and your favorite team's drug addled owner have your asses all chapped.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still waiting for your answer on how much we got fined and how many draft picks we lost for "pumping in crowd noise". Last I checked, the NFL didn't fine and take away draft picks because a team has a really loud stadium.

I'm still waiting for you to comprehend what was written. You're clearly failing this.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still waiting for you to comprehend what was written. You're clearly failing this.

I really do feel sorry for you. You should be enjoying this moment. The chance for your QB and franchise to go down with the greatest of all greats the NFL has ever seen. Instead your QB and organization will always be remembered as cheaters. But hey atleast you don't think they are and that's all that really matters.