• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Am I crazy to think that our schedule looks pretty easy?

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we'll find out in a few days. I would hardly call the secondary awful and as long as those lighter guys up front can hold up, I think we'll be fine.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm at the point with Capers' D where I won't believe he can effectively contain dual threat quarterbacks until I see his defense do it.

I'm also skeptical of Green Bay's ability versus the run, especially with their starting NT out for the season.

LAST GAME VS HAWKS???????????

MKHawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LAST GAME VS HAWKS???????????

3rd game of Russell's career. Totally different QB than he has been since the second half of that season.

If I'm wrong I'll eat my words on Friday, I just don't trust Capers to bring disciplined pressure that won't result in large holes a dual-threat QB can use to pick up bundles of yardage.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To hell with all of the conjecture.

Looking forward to this game as it will be the sternest test for the Packers in quite some time. Hope the game is entertaining with zero injuries.

Here's wishing the Seahawks organization and their fans good luck.............starting Friday :suds:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To hell with all of the conjecture.

Looking forward to this game as it will be the sternest test for the Packers in quite some time. Hope the game is entertaining with zero injuries.

Here's wishing the Seahawks organization and their fans good luck.............starting Friday :suds:

Agree. No injuries, refs are a non factor, and good luck to Packers fans, starting game two.:suds:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ditto guys. Let's get ready to rumble.

Warden

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our nickel defense has to be a concern. Yesterday Lane was limited in practice and Simon did not practice

Simon out, chit I am a little concerned about our nickel, one injury away from a major ouch at the cornerback position

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, now we have one game in the books. And one of the toughest teams went down pretty easily even though we didn't play perfect ball. If we remain undefeated after @SD and DEN then the sky is the limit. I can't wait to see how the niners look against Dallas. I can see that game being a track meet

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simon out, chit I am a little concerned about our nickel, one injury away from a major ouch at the cornerback position

Marcus Burely did a decent job out there even though it was limited playing time.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, now we have one game in the books. And one of the toughest teams went down pretty easily even though we didn't play perfect ball. If we remain undefeated after @SD and DEN then the sky is the limit. I can't wait to see how the niners look against Dallas. I can see that game being a track meet

I actually think the Niners win easily. First half might be close, but I could see a similar score to the game last night. Something like 41-20.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see none of our Packer fans made it back to explain how good their defense is. Given who and where they were playing, they did play pretty well in my opinion, but not top 10 worthy. They still have some guys getting used to their spots so it may take a few games to gel. I will give a bunch of credit to that rookie center though. He played great. Only one mistake and he was very effective blocking the middle and on run blocking.

When the Pack was on defense I was focusing on Clay and Julius, so I will have to watch again to see how the NT did against Unger, Carp and Sweezy. I remember a couple specific instances where Carp completely sealed him for Beast mode runs.

Lacey looked good in the first half and he is tough to tackle, but after we went up by a couple scores, he was taken out of the game, and then after the concussion, completely out of the game.

In the end, I think the Pack offense did well considering the circumstances and the defense was mediocre which is better than what they showed last season and given the injuries they had last season on both sides of the ball, that makes sense to me.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see none of our Packer fans made it back to explain how good their defense is. Given who and where they were playing, they did play pretty well in my opinion, but not top 10 worthy. They still have some guys getting used to their spots so it may take a few games to gel. I will give a bunch of credit to that rookie center though. He played great. Only one mistake and he was very effective blocking the middle and on run blocking.

When the Pack was on defense I was focusing on Clay and Julius, so I will have to watch again to see how the NT did against Unger, Carp and Sweezy. I remember a couple specific instances where Carp completely sealed him for Beast mode runs.

Lacey looked good in the first half and he is tough to tackle, but after we went up by a couple scores, he was taken out of the game, and then after the concussion, completely out of the game.

In the end, I think the Pack offense did well considering the circumstances and the defense was mediocre which is better than what they showed last season and given the injuries they had last season on both sides of the ball, that makes sense to me.

We still have Dumb Capers as our D coordinator so no matter how talented the D is they will never be sufficient to be elite. Hawk, and Brad Jones are trash MLB's Burnett and Dix should be third string safeties, Shileds is the most overpaid player in the game, The D-line is filled with a bunch of unproven yougsters and the only players I would keep is Tramon Williams, all the backup CB's, Matthews, and cut Peppers after this year.

I predicted the 20 pt loss on the general message boards because I am a realist and homer pack fans despise this. Excellent clean game Hawks and hope you win the SB again and RW gets more credit than currently given.

Peac e

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our nickel defense has to be a concern. Yesterday Lane was limited in practice and Simon did not practice

The good news Burley looked decent in limited duty. The bad news is Lane and Simon seem to be at least out through the bye and they have to face Rivers and Manning back to back. However I still have confidence we find a way to scheme around it.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's almost not fair for the Chargers to have to play on Monday night and the following week play a team on 10 days rest on Sunday