• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alshon Jeffery 249 Lbs 4.88 40

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I would love to keep Brooks as well, but I think Alex, Rogers, Goldson and maybe even a free agent WR will get signed first. Then it's a matter of whether or not we have the cash.

What if we had to cut Haralson to sign Brooks? Haralson is due $2.7M next year that's quite a bit for his level or performance, and it's Haralson's last year.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good. Go sign Vincent Jackson, and then get a more raw WR with potential in the 3rd or later rounds.

Re-sign Rogers and Goldson and then use the 1st round pick on a OLB to replace Brooks.

Anthony Spencer of the Cowboys is gonna get tagged, there's not too many good 3-4 OLBs out there in free agency except Super Mario Williams, so I think Brooks is gonna want to get paid big. We might have to draft his replacement. I'm actually not that concerned about losing Brooks to be honest. I think we could replace him in the draft.

zach brown really intriques me. good instints and i think he would fit and be a good replacement from brooks. aldon smith basically plays like a de anyways.

but if konz or dwayne allen is sitting there, we need to take the best talent even if we don't have a proper replacement.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
zach brown really intriques me. good instints and i think he would fit and be a good replacement from brooks. aldon smith basically plays like a de anyways.

but if konz or dwayne allen is sitting there, we need to take the best talent even if we don't have a proper replacement.

:L

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I'm WAY out of the draft loop this year. I hadn't even heard of Rueben Randle and Chris Givens until today. I guess that's partially because we actually make the playoffs this year and I didn't turn my attentions to the offseason as early.

Don't beat yourself up too much, Crimson. Any other year and Randle/Givens aren't even mentioned as first rounders.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In perhaps more surprising news, I didn't even realize who Kate Upton was until yesterday. Missing out on a good college FG player? Ok. Missing out on a gorgeous blonde? Maybe cause for concern.

LOL. I heard that she's with Mark Sanchez.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I'm WAY out of the draft loop this year. I hadn't even heard of Rueben Randle and Chris Givens until today. I guess that's partially because we actually make the playoffs this year and I didn't turn my attentions to the offseason as early.

Same here. I was so excited about the Niners winning the division and a playoff game. Now I have to make time and go "watch the film"!:yell:

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Aaron Wilson:

Hearing that South Carolina WR Alshon Jeffery has actually lost weight down to 217 to 220 and hopes to run in 4.5 range at combine We'll see
51 minutes ago via web

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Wilson:

Hearing that South Carolina WR Alshon Jeffery has actually lost weight down to 217 to 220 and hopes to run in 4.5 range at combine We'll see
51 minutes ago via web

Definitely the biggest boom or bust player. He needs a big combine. Still, no Al Davis around to take a chance on him.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Definitely the biggest boom or bust player. He needs a big combine. Still, no Al Davis around to take a chance on him.

I don't think there's much potential for "boom."

Kendal Wright is more of a boom-or-bust player IMO.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there's much potential for "boom."

Kendal Wright is more of a boom-or-bust player IMO.

I am definitely leaning more towards bust as well. If he gets his weight down and maximizes his potential then he may turn out to be a good pick, but that seems to be a big "if". I agree with you on Wright as well.

Not a big fan of many WR's in this draft. After Blackmon and Floyd there is a huge drop IMO.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Reuben Randle is the guy I'd want if he's there in the 2nd.

I still have Dwayne Allen a little higher than Randle, but that could change after the combine of course (probably not though).