• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alshon Jeffery rumor

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have trouble understanding Cam. He speaks better than a handful of guys currently employed on television.

It's fairly simple.... People wanted to believe he is stupid and they let that cloud their judgment about his abilities as an NFL player. He's a physical freak and has been a winner his entire life. He is simply better than many of his peers. He'll likely be an all-pro for the better part of the next decade.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are still mad he proved them all wrong. He has never came off as stupid any time that I have heard him. Big headed? Maybe. Stupid? No.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I never thought he was stupid. I thought he'd have trouble reading defenses just because he had never been asked to do it. The Panthers have done a great job of simplifying things and creating an offense that minimizes his need to do so.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a simple offense churns out a 4000 yard passer then what's the need for a complicated one?

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a simple offense churns out a 4000 yard passer then what's the need for a complicated one?

Obviously you don't fully appreciate Bratkowski.... Part of the fun of football is watching your 4th team right tackle playing tight end and appreciating the fine art of the shovel pass.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have trouble understanding Cam. He speaks better than a handful of guys currently employed on television.

I was referring to Tebow. One of my fraternity brothers went to Nease in Jacksonville and was there when Tebow was. He was home schooled his whole life and only went to school to play football his jr and sr year. He told me that he was a complete moron.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was referring to Tebow. One of my fraternity brothers went to Nease in Jacksonville and was there when Tebow was. He was home schooled his whole life and only went to school to play football his jr and sr year. He told me that he was a complete moron.

Did your brother get struck by lightning?

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am gonna have to apologize again, as I meant football IQ. I remember watching that special with Jon Gruden when he talked to several QB's coming out last year, Newton, Gabbert, Dalton, etc. Cam was barely able to break down a simple coverage.

Granted, that didn't break down to being his demise, and maybe he adjusted and understood better than anyone gave him credit. He was very rough in that interview though, and between that, his one read in Auburn or run, his one single year of success at a major program, I didn't think it was adding up to success at the NFL, at least immediate success. I was wrong. *shrug* I am not ashamed to admit that. I was wrong.

TYPICALLY, QB with that type of history does not pan out well. Cam is obviously the exception to the rule. Rules were meant to be broken. Good for him.

Bengalfish

BEN-GALS Talent Scout
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, you don't have to take those yourself if you play basketball for Coach Calipari.

I saw this, you didn't just slip this in.

Do not bring UK into the Bengals board, I will keeel you!:lm:

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tebow is clearly retarded. He talks like a baby. The guy is a weirdo and I despise his very existence. I cannot wait til he falls flat on his face next season.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tebow is clearly retarded. He talks like a baby. The guy is a weirdo and I despise his very existence. I cannot wait til he falls flat on his face next season.

Of course you do. He could be perfect, and a great player, and you'd still hate him because he loves God and talks about that. It gets under your skin.