• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Time Lakers Team vs All Time Bulls Team

You're life is on the line, which team are you with?

• LA Lakers

• Chicago Bulls

Results are only viewable after voting.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Jordan would destroy Kobe in both their primes. I do think MJ would put some D on Kobe and KB might shit his pants a few times tho. We'll never know.
That is whats great about these debates. U don't know.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, prime MJ never played prime Kobe and vice versa. MJ would have won that matchup, every other matchup goes to the Lakers.
No MJ played against Prime Kobe. When he was on the wizards and he did ok. Kobe got the best of MJ on most of those games. That is why I think MJ in his prime would win. If old MJ kept up with Kobe just imagine what Prime MJ would do. I disagree we have Pippen and Rodman. Im with you on Magic and Shaq but to be honest Lakers have no 3pt shooting and Shaq at free throw line would hurt them. again its a fun little debate. Betting against MJ is not a smart thing so I have to go with MJ. Also people forget Magic wouldn't be able to guard Rose with his speed. Yes Magic is the better PG and is better then Rose but Rose would get his.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's stopping Kareem? Gilmore was good, but do you honestly think he's stopping Shaq?
No shaq would get his but Lakers Poor D and the speed of the Bulls would hurt them. Shaq in the 4th would kill you guys. Bulls by far have the better defensive team.

Both teams are great and are great for a reason. argument can go both ways. Smart money would be on the Bulls because of MJ. MJ 6-0 in the Finals seals my vote.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No MJ played against Prime Kobe. When he was on the wizards and he did ok. Kobe got the best of MJ on most of those games. That is why I think MJ in his prime would win. If old MJ kept up with Kobe just imagine what Prime MJ would do. I disagree we have Pippen and Rodman. Im with you on Magic and Shaq but to be honest Lakers have no 3pt shooting and Shaq at free throw line would hurt them. again its a fun little debate. Betting against MJ is not a smart thing so I have to go with MJ. Also people forget Magic wouldn't be able to guard Rose with his speed. Yes Magic is the better PG and is better then Rose but Rose would get his.

Point was they never played each other when both were in their prime. Poorly worded on my part.

Based on career shooting percentages, Kobe was the best 3 point shooter out of all of them. Pippen and Rodman aren't doing anything to stop Kareem or Shaq. I also doubt Pippen would have much success vs. Magic in his prime.

On top of that, you have a team with 5 guys in the top 10-15 players of all time vs. a team with one guy in that range (granted, arguably the GOAT) and a second guy who's in the top 50 and might be in the top 25.

I get that you're a Bulls fan, but the advantage is pretty clear. The only player winning his matchup for the Bulls is MJ.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shaq would get his but Lakers Poor D and the speed of the Bulls would hurt them. Shaq in the 4th would kill you guys. Bulls by far have the better defensive team.

Both teams are great and are great for a reason. argument can go both ways. Smart money would be on the Bulls because of MJ. MJ 6-0 in the Finals seals my vote.

Poor D? :L

Shaq and Kareem were both very good defenders, Magic was underrated as a defender and Kobe was all defensive first team in his prime. The Bulls would have an advantage on defense, but not as big you want to think.

The Lakers advantage on offense would be ridiculous. They have more weapons and Magic distributing the ball.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point was they never played each other when both were in their prime. Poorly worded on my part.

Based on career shooting percentages, Kobe was the best 3 point shooter out of all of them. Pippen and Rodman aren't doing anything to stop Kareem or Shaq. I also doubt Pippen would have much success vs. Magic in his prime.

On top of that, you have a team with 5 guys in the top 10-15 players of all time vs. a team with one guy in that range (granted, arguably the GOAT) and a second guy who's in the top 50 and might be in the top 25.

I get that you're a Bulls fan, but the advantage is pretty clear. The only player winning his matchup for the Bulls is MJ.

Pippen did a dam good job defensively on anyone he faced. Magic in 1991 wasn't true Magic, but Pippen owned his ass in that series so it could happen.

Key word there is could. And a huge advantage on offense for Lakers against THE only team to ever have 3 All NBA 1st team all defensive players on one team... Defense always wins championships man. The advantage the Lakers have is in the post and Magic will always have good ball movement on offense which can breakdown a good defense.

A great defense?? :scratch:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The coaches for this epic Bulls/Lakers showdown should be Tim Floyd & Mike D'Antoni.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The coaches for this epic Bulls/Lakers showdown should be Tim Floyd & Mike D'Antoni.

NO no no! Phil would be on the sideline in the middle hollering at both teams.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are still debating this shit. I set it up on 2K, it was a massacre. Lakers win 123 -102.
Shaq and Kareem were both Co-MVP's and unstoppable getting 25+ and 15 a piece.
MJ had 40 but it wasnt enough.

And that settles it.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pippen did a dam good job defensively on anyone he faced. Magic in 1991 wasn't true Magic, but Pippen owned his ass in that series so it could happen.

Key word there is could. And a huge advantage on offense for Lakers against THE only team to ever have 3 All NBA 1st team all defensive players on one team... Defense always wins championships man. The advantage the Lakers have is in the post and Magic will always have good ball movement on offense which can breakdown a good defense.

A great defense?? :scratch:
I obviously think it could come down to what the teams ate for breakfast that morning--- but in the end- its hard for me to bet against MJ. While MJ sucked at baseball, and has probably lost tens of millions betting on Golf and gambling- MJ has never lost regarding basketball. EVER. You just do not win betting against MJ when it comes to basketball. Thats why I would be forced to have to pick the Bulls even though the Lakers front court is a lot better.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Price, Kyrie Irving, LeBron, Love & Brad Daugherty would beat either team.

:bolt:...who the hell stoled my get-away vehicle!?!?!? Dammit:rant:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

Shit I would not want to play these guys.. :heh:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bout this? Is that shit even legal to wear now? You might get shot by a cop for wearing something this bad!