• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Time Lakers Team vs All Time Bulls Team

You're life is on the line, which team are you with?

• LA Lakers

• Chicago Bulls

Results are only viewable after voting.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know when stories like this start appearing, it's almost football season, basketball is over, and everyone including the dipshit media is bored out of their mind.

At first glance I would have to go Lakers. Rose would have to guard Kobe because Magic would kill him in the post, Pipp can guard Magic, and MJ on Baylor. Gilmore is a good defender so he would guard Kareem and The Worm always had fun guarding Shaq. One of those 2 would get thrown out and my guess would be Shaq because D Rodman is so annoying.

Be fun to watch.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to illustrate how crazy good that Lakers lineup is. There are 3 more former Lakers on the top 50 all time players list that didn't make it on this team (Wilt, Worthy and The Logo).
Wilt should have made it just based on the number of women he banged.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That LAKER group would be real vunerable in a 3-point shooting era.
They might be unbeatable in a 2-point shooting era.

They have no long range, and only one perimeter defender.
Baylor and Magic were horrible at defense. I doubt they want to chase any perimeter players.

They couldn't score many 3s and are not particularly built to defend the 3-point shot either.
Kobe is probably the only deep threat, but he isn't all that great at it. He is much more a scorer than shooter.

I know there is the "live by the 3, die by the 3" rule, and I agree on the offensive side.
However, you do need perimeter defense regardless of whether you take jumpers yourself.

But, if another franchise had an adequate center, and a couple 3-and-D perimeter guys they could beat this team.

Cavs would rock both, lol.

PG- Price
SG- Kyrie/Austin Carr ?
SF- Bron
PF- Kemp/Love ?
C- Daugherty

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it would be a good match up but I just don't see Lakers stopping the Bulls on offense. Bulls would have offense and Defense. Lakers have no one to stop MJ. pippen would be able to guard Kobe or even MJ. Rose(Healthy) would be a nice match up for Magic. Magic would win the battle but not as much as people think. Bulls would be able to rebound but I will say Bulls would struggle with Lakers inside game. The good thing late in the 4th you do hack a shaq and that is where the Bulls would take over. Plus most of the Top Bulls have played together.

I go Bulls would win in a best of 7 4-3. It would be a great match up. MJ never lost in the Finals so I think u have to give the Bulls the Edge. Game on the Line MJ will find a way.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers 3point play would hurt them big time.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was looking up and Kobe played MJ a couple of times. Most of it was Kobe(young and in prime) and MJ (not his prime) and MJ won early on and then lost when on the wizards . So MJ at his Prime would destroy Kobe. I didn't know this until I looked it up. Really the only time Kobe played better then MJ was in 2002 when he played for the Wizards. After finding this info out I will easily pick the Bulls. I still think it would go 7 games but I feel more confident now with my decision.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When they ran the poll, they didn't include Miami, but I think they have the team to give the Lakers the most trouble:

PG - Payton
SG - Wade
SF - LeBron
PF - Mourning
C - O'Neal
Payton? Do the Lakers get Karl Malone now?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Jordan would destroy Kobe in both their primes. I do think MJ would put some D on Kobe and KB might shit his pants a few times tho. We'll never know.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it would be a good match up but I just don't see Lakers stopping the Bulls on offense. Bulls would have offense and Defense. Lakers have no one to stop MJ. pippen would be able to guard Kobe or even MJ. Rose(Healthy) would be a nice match up for Magic. Magic would win the battle but not as much as people think. Bulls would be able to rebound but I will say Bulls would struggle with Lakers inside game. The good thing late in the 4th you do hack a shaq and that is where the Bulls would take over. Plus most of the Top Bulls have played together.

I go Bulls would win in a best of 7 4-3. It would be a great match up. MJ never lost in the Finals so I think u have to give the Bulls the Edge. Game on the Line MJ will find a way.

:spit:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was looking up and Kobe played MJ a couple of times. Most of it was Kobe(young and in prime) and MJ (not his prime) and MJ won early on and then lost when on the wizards . So MJ at his Prime would destroy Kobe. I didn't know this until I looked it up. Really the only time Kobe played better then MJ was in 2002 when he played for the Wizards. After finding this info out I will easily pick the Bulls. I still think it would go 7 games but I feel more confident now with my decision.

Uh, prime MJ never played prime Kobe and vice versa. MJ would have won that matchup, every other matchup goes to the Lakers.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who's stopping Kareem? Gilmore was good, but do you honestly think he's stopping Shaq?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now this team right here would give any Bulls or Lakers team a run for their money...

PG- Jerry Sichting
SG- Chris Ford
SF- Wally Szczerbiak
PF- Glen Davis
C- Greg Kite

CELTICS IN SEVEN!!!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now this team right here would give any Bulls or Lakers team a run for their money...

PG- Jerry Sichting
SG- Chris Ford
SF- Wally Szczerbiak
PF- Glen Davis
C- Greg Kite

CELTICS IN SEVEN!!!

You're waaay off. Celtics in a sweep.