• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

all i'll say is...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, maybe. but considering how these guys have pretty much owned our mortgages I don't think any lead's safe...

damn, just missed another pick...!
I think it gets reversed, imo. Looked like an INT to me. But yeah, these guys have blown as many leads with 95% + chance to win as anyone. Just weird, spooky, and just unexplainable type nonsense.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it gets reversed, imo. Looked like an INT to me. But yeah, these guys have blown as many leads with 95% + chance to win as anyone. Just weird, spooky, and just unexplainable type nonsense.

nice call...

when was the last time Pay-Tons threw FOUR picks...?

I've never seen it...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice call...

when was the last time Pay-Tons threw FOUR picks...?

I've never seen it...
4 INT's, a fumble, couple of sacks iirc, and 30 yards on a 25% completion percentage. I would guess that statline would belong to Tebow, not Manning. I am ecstatic to see this team nut up and pop Denver in the mouth so far. Keep up that ass whooping to the bitter end- we've seen this scenario end badly too many times.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Against a defense the caliber of Denver, this is where losing Jamaal is going to show up more. Not so much the mediocre defenses- West appears to be plenty able to run on those. Sigh, makes me sad thinking about that.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still, FIVE picks. lol you better NOT lose a game where the "D" gives you THAT kind of effort...

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish Ward would have broken Maclin's fucking neck. You try to get a cheap hit on a guy when your player's already in the endzone you deserve to get popped.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish Ward would have broken Maclin's fucking neck. You try to get a cheap hit on a guy when your player's already in the endzone you deserve to get popped.
Dirty is a subjective concept. There has been plenty of "dirty" on both sides of this rivalry for a while. But hey, if you, I repeat, you want to wish not only malicious harm, but a broken neck on a guy- I 'll leave it to you. I am not in the mood for a semantics debate on what IS dirty, but I can probably post enough gifs until I find one that meets someone's definition (my privileged one for giggles) if you want to keep going on this route.

You're better than this, come on now.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't see that as cheap, I saw that as trying to prevent a tackle at the one yard line. You have to judge when he decided to go block, not when the hit happens. I mean, did you see the kickoff return where Amendola got tripped up at the 3 or 4 yard line by his own teammate. You don't have time to gauge how long it'll take for West to get in and where Ward will be when you get there. The hit wasn't huge and it was necessary at the time he decided to go block.