• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All I do is win?

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been an inspiration for my sports teams these last couple of months! I go to the games and the teams respond to my positivity/criticism. They see I am giving all of my effort out in the stands which encourages them to leave it all out on the field/ice.

I am currently 5-0-1 when I attend coyotes games. I would not even show a loss on my record if only David Morris had listened and played the man, not the puck, which ultimately lead to our untimely defeat. I am 3-0 when I attend cardinals games this season. I almost went to the sea chickens game but I was forced into "family responsibilities!" I will be attending the colts and rams games in the upcoming weeks so we should have at least two W's in the near future.

The point to this post is that I am a good luck charm and any team I root for is a winner! Thus, I will not be attending any suns games for the remainder of the season. Andrew wiggins comes at a sacrifice and I am just the guy to make it!

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're so lucky then get your ass to Austin so Texas can crush those fucking cowboys! Please! Then to Waco... Thx

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're so lucky then get your ass to Austin so Texas can crush those fucking cowboys! Please! Then to Waco... Thx

ohhh...Tejas?!?! That would be a tough pill to swallow. Let me check on my frequent flyer miles...

UA_Stapler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point to this post is that I am a good luck charm and any team I root for is a winner! Thus, I will not be attending any suns games for the remainder of the season. Andrew wiggins comes at a sacrifice and I am just the guy to make it!

Jonas, if you take a look at the stands during Suns home games so far, it appears that thousands are joining you in solidarity by not attending any games. Sarver should be marketing the extra arm and leg room that comes with a seat to witness the igniting of the future.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonas, if you take a look at the stands during Suns home games so far, it appears that thousands are joining you in solidarity by not attending any games. Sarver should be marketing the extra arm and leg room that comes with a seat to witness the igniting of the future.

Haha! :10:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we're starting a fund to send jonas to every home dbacks game... 81 wins guaranteed next year!