• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's more so to give Cage a win and Team Taz a little more cred. Page is totally protected since he got beat down by 4 guys before the match. I'm still fully convinced they're still on the Page is the guy that beats Omega for the title slowbuild track.
Yeah. I’m waiting for omega to start a fight with the dark order to hot shot this build

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I’m waiting for omega to start a fight with the dark order to hot shot this build
But isn’t the Dark Order still supposedly feuding with the Hardy Family?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figured we all knew this was coming. Still don’t see why they couldn’t have held off Blood and Guts until the PPV to draw in more people.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t know anything about Dega but can’t say I’m shocked about Tessa. Feel like she’ll skyrocket to the top of the women’s division quickly.
welcome to pinnacle lol
Wouldn’t surprise me in the least.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t know anything about Dega but can’t say I’m shocked about Tessa. Feel like she’ll skyrocket to the top of the women’s division quickly.

Wouldn’t surprise me in the least.
Good reason to keep lame ass Britt baker off the title lol

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good reason to keep lame ass Britt baker off the title lol
If Tessa comes in as a face instead of a heel, she’ll probably make it a short reign for Britt.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At a show in Mexico tonight, Andrade issued a challenge to Kenny Omega for the AAA Championship at their big PPV, Triplemania.

Should be a great match to see.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Source: PWInsider

Over the last several days, there have been rumors that All Elite Wrestling has been in long-term negotiations with former Impact Wrestling Champion Tessa Blanchard and her husband, lucha star Daga and were on the verge of signing the duo to debut with AEW.
After speaking with a number of sources within AEW, PWInsider.com can report that not only are Daga and Blanchard not slated to debut with the promotion, there have been zero discussions with either talent. We are told that the promotion has never made an offer to either Blanchard or Daga, nor have there been any conversations about potential creative for them. So, if you are expecting either to pop up in AEW in the foreseeable future, it's not happening.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darby gonna die next week.

Gotta say though, I'm not really feeling either Pac or OC as the next guy to face Kenny at Double or Nothing. But I'm also not really sure who else I'd put in there. They haven't really built up another contender outside of Moxley other than Hangman and its clear he's on a slower path. It'll probably be OC because of the fan reaction (AEW announced today DoN will have a FULL crowd), but I hope its Pac. In a situation where you get a title match with little build, I'd rather take the guy where the match will be a banger. I know Pac/Omega can turn out a 15 minute entertaining match with no build up.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gotta say though, I'm not really feeling either Pac or OC as the next guy to face Kenny at Double or Nothing. But I'm also not really sure who else I'd put in there. They haven't really built up another contender outside of Moxley other than Hangman and its clear he's on a slower path. It'll probably be OC because of the fan reaction (AEW announced today DoN will have a FULL crowd), but I hope its Pac. In a situation where you get a title match with little build, I'd rather take the guy where the match will be a banger. I know Pac/Omega can turn out a 15 minute entertaining match with no build up.
Wasn't Brian Cage the #2 contender last week? It'd make sense since he beat the #1 contender, Adam Page last week, that he'd be the new #1 contender instead of getting leapfrogged for no explainable reason.
If they did that segment with Orange, I think it's obvious that he'll be the one facing Omega. Would much rather see PAC in there as I think it'd be a much better match like you said. I've been done with Orange Cassidy for a while as I feel we've already seen all of his act and hasn't really done anything new or different for a while that I can remember. He should just stay in the midcard as that's where he's best suited.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Helleva fight.

Made Sammy's carrer
Yup.

I thought it would be wardlows moment to break out, but sammy was the star. No surprise. He and mjf are the future of aew

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wasn't Brian Cage the #2 contender last week? It'd make sense since he beat the #1 contender, Adam Page last week, that he'd be the new #1 contender instead of getting leapfrogged for no explainable reason.
If they did that segment with Orange, I think it's obvious that he'll be the one facing Omega. Would much rather see PAC in there as I think it'd be a much better match like you said. I've been done with Orange Cassidy for a while as I feel we've already seen all of his act and hasn't really done anything new or different for a while that I can remember. He should just stay in the midcard as that's where he's best suited.
I could see pac winning and oc getting a match on dynamite later on.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see pac winning and oc getting a match on dynamite later on.
I think they made it too obvious with Kenny not taking him seriously that Orange is getting the match.