• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it was Christian Cage. Nothing against him but kind of a letdown in my opinion.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson Doopleganger has a huge future.

He is money on mic
If he can stay healthy, I think he'll be a major player and eventually turn himself face.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well, it was Christian Cage. Nothing against him but kind of a letdown in my opinion.

One of the possibilities I mentioned was Christian as Paul Wight's hyped signing as a red herring for a bigger surprise later in the show. We'll see.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the possibilities I mentioned was Christian as Paul Wight's hyped signing as a red herring for a bigger surprise later in the show. We'll see.
As long as they don't have Christian Cage somehow related to Brian Cage.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True BUT

We did it to ourselves with the Big name Speculation
Yes that is true, though when you think of HoF caliber talent that's out there, he isn't usually on the top of many people's lists.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes that is true, though when you think of HoF caliber talent that's out there, he isn't usually on the top of many people's lists.

Agreed.............

Because he was limited by someone....

I wonder who?????

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vince mcmahon rage GIF by WWE

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup. Especially trying to make it the same the as the men.

especially when riccochet, Murphy and aleister black sit in the back for her women’s revolution bs
Murphy, Black and Riccochet aren’t guys who will bring in any more viewers or money than the women. You may hate Becky, but she is more over in the USA than than Cody, Omega or the Bucks combined.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
True BUT

We did it to ourselves with the Big name Speculation

I don't know, they used Paul Wight's (WWE/WCW champion, WM main eventer) first appearance to hype up a HOF caliber signing revealed at a PPV. I expected something huge.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AEW has entered TNA territory where they overhype the shit out of something and then vastly under deliver. Christian is ok but no where near the level Tony “new age Dixie Carter” Khan played up.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I thought the drama in the main event was fantastic including the Good Brothers and Eddie.. then that pyro was weak. Ruined the entire moment.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AEW has entered TNA territory where they overhype the shit out of something and then vastly under deliver. Christian is ok but no where near the level Tony “new age Dixie Carter” Khan played up.
Exactly. Even if it was someone like Scurll, I think the AEW fanbase would've at least enjoyed it more.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the drama in the main event was fantastic including the Good Brothers and Eddie.. then that pyro was weak. Ruined the entire moment.
Yeah, that was what all the hype was about? We've all set off fireworks as kids that were more potent than that. Even the crowd booed at how weak it was.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, they used Paul Wight's (WWE/WCW champion, WM main eventer) first appearance to hype up a HOF caliber signing revealed at a PPV. I expected something huge.

Oh Same...

We ,as the UWC (Universial Wrestling Community), made the mistake of raising our expections when we should have looked at who is most likely.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can eliminate Tessa as Khan said in a recent interview its a male star. Scurll would make more sense as the mystery participant in the ladder match imo. They brought Big Show on Dynamite to announce a hook/mystery for the PPV so I feel like the mystery person has be a bigger star than him at the very least (and BS is a former WCW/WWE main event world champion for periods in his carrer)

I also think the Big Show reveal might be a red herring (Christian/Scurrl) then the PPV ends with a much bigger one.
If they can’t get Tessa then they should really just dissolve the women’s division. Bring back a women’s match for a PPV but not waste tv time on them.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Same...

We ,as the UWC (Universial Wrestling Community), made the mistake of raising our expections when we should have looked at who is most likely.
But when you say a HoF caliber talent is going to be signing with AEW, fans of course are going to go wild with the theories. And when you under deliver on those expectations, a lot of people are going to get upset.

If they can’t get Tessa then they should really just dissolve the women’s division. Bring back a women’s match for a PPV but not waste tv time on them.
There's only a few talents on there in my opinion that are decent or good. Serena Deeb, who I think is out with an injury right now. You have Thunder Rosa who's good but not technically signed with AEW. Shida is okay but I don't really know what she does now since she's been through the whole division. Baker has improved quite a bit since becoming a heel but still has a ways to go. All of the others need a lot more experience before they should be put on tv.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Same...

Except it’s not like Tony Khan said it was a good signing and the Internet immediately jumped to people like CM Punk for no reason. These were his exact words and now knowing its Christian I’ve highlighted exactly what bullshit he was spouting

And so that brings me to our other announcement that last night Paul White told you that you're not going to be the only one with these scoops around here anymore. He's going to break some scoops, too, and I've given him a big scoop. So, he told the world, and it's true, that there's going to be a big star signed with AEW. And he's coming here, and that's absolutely true what Paul said. This Sunday, a major star in the world of wrestling, a huge, huge star is going to come and sign a multi-year contract with AEW on Sunday at the pay-per-view.

Christian is not a huge mega star, sure you can call him a good name to bring in but for Tony Khan to hype this up as a gigantic signing was a flat out lie.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But when you say a HoF caliber talent is going to be signing with AEW, fans of course are going to go wild with the theories. And when you under deliver on those expectations, a lot of people are going to get upset.

There's only a few talents on there in my opinion that are decent or good. Serena Deeb, who I think is out with an injury right now. You have Thunder Rosa who's good but not technically signed with AEW. Shida is okay but I don't really know what she does now since she's been through the whole division. Baker has improved quite a bit since becoming a heel but still has a ways to go. All of the others need a lot more experience before they should be put on tv.
That’s why I say they need Tessa. She does the match and tries to get women’s division into some sort of respectable wrestling. Otherwise cut bait of all of them on Dynamite.