• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s amazing how he was carried in NJPW. He’s like your average Indy guy in AEW now. Hard to believe he was hyped as the best in the world a few short years ago. You’d never know it watching him in AEW.
Kenny's a really good wrestler but I think it shows how great Okada is. He's this generation's Shawn Michaels or Bret Hart (whichever you prefer) where he can get a decent match out of just about anybody.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kenny's a really good wrestler but I think it shows how great Okada is. He's this generation's Shawn Michaels or Bret Hart (whichever you prefer) where he can get a decent match out of just about anybody.

the answer is, and always will be, the excellence of execution.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't tape it. But I heard what I needed to.

Just hearing Justin Roberts say "Jon Moxley"

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Revolution was great. If you missed it, shame on you. Go watch it

That tag match was absolute fire. Great action. Great story. Wrestling at its best.

Loved the Orange Cassidy match. "From whereever weighing in at whatever... *cue halfassed pyro*" LMAO

Mox and Jericho was solid. New champ. Gonna be fun to see what happens next.

There was one bad part though.

WTF did Cody do to his neck? LMAO Yoooooooooo. That is one of THE WORST tattoos I've seen in my life. I don't know if laser removal would work on something like that but he needs to pay up for it. Holy shit that's bad

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Revolution was great. If you missed it, shame on you. Go watch it

That tag match was absolute fire. Great action. Great story. Wrestling at its best.

Loved the Orange Cassidy match. "From whereever weighing in at whatever... *cue halfassed pyro*" LMAO

Mox and Jericho was solid. New champ. Gonna be fun to see what happens next.

There was one bad part though.

WTF did Cody do to his neck? LMAO Yoooooooooo. That is one of THE WORST tattoos I've seen in my life. I don't know if laser removal would work on something like that but he needs to pay up for it. Holy shit that's bad
TYB vs Hangman and Omega was definitely the best match of the night in my opinion and liked the Marty Scurll tribute from Page. PAC vs Orange was much better than I had originally anticipated. I'm thinking that my theory of Hangman being Spears' partner is out the window now. The only match on the main card that I really didn't care much about was the woman's match. Definitely a thumbs up show overall.
My next guesses for that would be Lance Archer or Brodie Lee.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn’t do the dark order reveal?

I know they showed it wasn’t Daniels...

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn’t do the dark order reveal?

I know they showed it wasn’t Daniels...

No, no reveal. Colt Cabana (officially signed to AEW according to Tony Khan in a post-show interview) came out to help out SCU. A hooded figure came out but it was a swerve. It was Daniels who joined in to fight off the Dark Order. That was it for the night

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, no reveal. Colt Cabana (officially signed to AEW according to Tony Khan in a post-show interview) came out to help out SCU. A hooded figure came out but it was a swerve. It was Daniels who joined in to fight off the Dark Order. That was it for the night

Damn. They still really don’t know who to use for this...

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it’s going to be Matt Hardy, they couldn’t do it last night anyways since I think either today or tomorrow is when his contract is up. If it’s Brodie Lee, I think he still has two weeks give or take before he’s allowed to sign anywhere.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TYB vs Hangman and Omega was definitely the best match of the night in my opinion and liked the Marty Scurll tribute from Page. PAC vs Orange was much better than I had originally anticipated. I'm thinking that my theory of Hangman being Spears' partner is out the window now. The only match on the main card that I really didn't care much about was the woman's match. Definitely a thumbs up show overall.
I guess I should’ve clarified the last part was in reference to Spears’ potential partners.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it’s going to be Matt Hardy, they couldn’t do it last night anyways since I think either today or tomorrow is when his contract is up. If it’s Brodie Lee, I think he still has two weeks give or take before he’s allowed to sign anywhere.

lee is supposedly debuting at the Rochester show, his hometown.

I think there’s been too many red herrings for it to be hardy.

for DO to work it needs to be a big name that will get people talking about DO. And be a credible threat to break down the inner circle for top heel faction.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lee is supposedly debuting at the Rochester show, his hometown.

I think there’s been too many red herrings for it to be hardy.

for DO to work it needs to be a big name that will get people talking about DO. And be a credible threat to break down the inner circle for top heel faction.
I don’t know if they necessarily need a big name but they do need someone with enough charisma and believability to pull it off or else it’ll die very quickly. Raven wouldn’t be a bad choice if he wasn’t already seen on tv.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like its could be Wednesday

(FWIW, they posted this on the day (Sunday) that Matt Hardy's contract ran out)

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like its could be Wednesday

(FWIW, they posted this on the day (Sunday) that Matt Hardy's contract ran out)

come on, Dark Order

Don’t let let me down.

The videos have been so good that I really want this to work

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what are the scurll tribute?

just saw the match. It was great. AEW makes tag team wrestling an art form.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE gives us Goldberg as champ, AEW gives us Moxley. I think my loyalties are going to change in my wrestling fandom.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE gives us Goldberg as champ, AEW gives us Moxley. I think my loyalties are going to change in my wrestling fandom.

amazing ppv.

just wait for dark order!!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what are the scurll tribute?

just saw the match. It was great. AEW makes tag team wrestling an art form.
When Hangman did the same motion that Marty did when he applied the chicken wing.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think Dustin or Omega are the best options for the exalted one. But doubt it’ll be either.