• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ALDS: New York Yankees vs Cleveland Indians

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, what did i tell everybody yesterday?!? Large Munnies on the yanks in a game five. Hope everyone got rich last night!

I know I did.

36auN1.gif

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CC did go to rehab for alcoholism. Too bad they couldn't send him to rehab for his eating disorder.

Everytime he loses weight he pitches lousy. I want that fat bastard to remain as fat as possible as long as he's pitching for the Yankees. Big Sexy II

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shit happens. The Cubs were also a really really good team. The 2017 Yanks are also a very good team.

It doesnt matter who they are playing. It could be the Louisville Bats and theyd shit themselves in a high leverage situation like this.

Something about putting on a Indians uniform makes you forget how to play baseball in championship type situations. Just look at the history of those types of situations for this franchise the last 20 or so years, it's a trend.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesnt matter who they are playing. It could be the Louisville Bats and theyd shit themselves in a high leverage situation like this.

Something about putting on a Indians uniform makes you forget how to play baseball in championship type situations. Just look at the history of those types of situations for this franchise the last 20 or so years, it's a trend.

There are certain aspect of sports that seem to repeat themselves. For instance:

Putting on a Flyers jersey will make a goalie shit the bed. Even if they have a good regular season they'll suck in the playoffs.
Putting on a NY Jets Jersey makes you a lousy QB. Even if you have a good season you will get hurt the next and be gone.
The Cleveland Browns will suck.
Knicks management will commit no less than 2 atrocities per season.
The Raiders will lead the league in penalties or be top 2 or 3 in penalties.

I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting