• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aldon Smith arrested at LAX?

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is Aldon's least serious offense. I think we should applaud him. :clap:

Baby steps.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Oh good. It's not a felony:

"punishable by imprisonment in a county jail not to exceed one year, or pursuant to subdivision (h) of
Section 1170
."

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Last edited by a moderator:

BOB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he was drunk then this just magnitudes it that much more. If the case, He has learned nothing and will learn nothing and we should move on from him because he's a fucking moron with substance addiction/problem.

Save to say we wont be seeing him in a 49er uniform for a while. Either by suspension or by the 49ers cuting ties with him.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he was drunk then this just magnitudes it that much more. If the case, He has learned nothing and will learn nothing and we should move on from him because he's a fucking moron with substance addiction/problem.

A little harsh aye? The last thing he needs with a substance abuse problem is to be alone. He needs more help if he has been drinking again but the last thing the 49ers should do is stop supporting him in his recovery.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm extremely frustrated lately with how the teams been turning out. With falling short in the Superbowl, then coming up short in the NFC Championship and now our players fucking up left and right. I feel like were are completely shitting on our chance to be a dynasty or at least just win a Superbowl.

We had like 8 or 9 years of losing and crap teams and we finally get a few things to line up for us and stupid shit like this continues to happen to us.

This is probably one of the most frustrating times of being a 9er fan for me.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I made such a threat I would be unemployed tomorrow. Stupid nfl. Contracts need to be structured better where these clowns that have multipul run ins with the law they get fired and banned from the league.

BOB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was not what we considered to be intoxicated,” LAX Police Sgt. Karla Ortiz told CSNBayArea.com, “but he appeared as if he had been drinking earlier in the day.”

Sgt. Ortiz said Smith would not be administered a blood-alcohol test because, she said, “Whether he was drunk or not was not the reason for his detention, arrest or booking.”

According to Sgt. Ortiz, Smith was going through screening when he asked the TSA agent, “Are you going to search me further?”
Smith was told, “That’s not necessary,” according to Sgt. Ortiz.
Then, Smith responded, according to Sgt. Ortiz, “Why not? I have a bomb.”

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was not what we considered to be intoxicated,” LAX Police Sgt. Karla Ortiz told CSNBayArea.com, “but he appeared as if he had been drinking earlier in the day.”

Sgt. Ortiz said Smith would not be administered a blood-alcohol test because, she said, “Whether he was drunk or not was not the reason for his detention, arrest or booking.”

According to Sgt. Ortiz, Smith was going through screening when he asked the TSA agent, “Are you going to search me further?”

LoL of that's how it went down he truely is one dumb fuck.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
OvertheCap.com:

If Aldon Smith ends up in a rehab program/long term suspension there's a slight chance hes a RFA in 2015

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This guy was just in rehab not that long ago and already drinking. How the hell could you not learn your lesson when there are pending charges and legal issues from the two prior times with alcohol.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
OvertheCap.com:

If Aldon Smith ends up in a rehab program/long term suspension there's a slight chance hes a RFA in 2015

Nice, but he would've gotten the franchise tag anyway (unless it's being used on Kaepernick for some reason).

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol again this is the current state of the TSA. You can't joke or be sarcastic at all with them. I checked in my bag once a few years ago and the officer jokingly I thought asked if I had any guns or bombs in the bag. I responded with "Bag full of them." Suddenly his cheerful and joking charm went away and I got dead serious and stern "Do you really?" He knew I was joking because I thought he was, but any other agent that was maybe having a bad day and likely would have missed my flight that day.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol again this is the current state of the TSA. You can't joke or be sarcastic at all with them. I checked in my bag once a few years ago and the officer jokingly I thought asked if I had any guns or bombs in the bag. I responded with "Bag full of them." Suddenly his cheerful and joking charm went away and I got dead serious and stern "Do you really?" He knew I was joking because I thought he was, but any other agent that was maybe having a bad day and likely would have missed my flight that day.

That is a good way to get in trouble. TSA does not mess around. Not the place to make a joke

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wtf. He said he had a bomb at LAX ?? He must of been loaded on something cause that's some crazy stuff right there....