• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aldon Smith and Delanie Walker named in lawsuit over shooting

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I agree but still...pot meet kettle. I'm sure we both know that neither team is righteous, ethically and morally pure.

If they were, we would be the catfish in this division and not the sharks. It goes with the territory.

I like you robot, you're a reasonable poster. And I agree with you.

But when a coach says things that imply that his team is more above reproach than others then that sort of means that team is more righteous. Understand me here, I dont have a problem with him saying that, he was right in saying that guys cant always be taken at their word. But when you say that, and you imply that you run a tighter ship, then your star players should not be named as shooters in any kind of report. And when they are, you will get called out.

You're right though, none of these teams or people are perfect. I embrace the imperfections of the Seahawks because like you said, you cant build a contender with boyscouts. I just think it's funny when those in the ivory tower are exposed to attack.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Trollish" would be a more like 49er fans replying on a Seahawks board to this thread. Why don't you just take the high road and ignore the thread? I read stupid threads all the time on the 49er board and am able to resist the urge to troll them all the time, it isn't that hard.

Agreed.

I'm talking about a rival team on my team's board, sorry if I'm not using kid gloves.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aldon as a kid in Missouri

Attachments

• kid_with_gun.jpg
    kid_with_gun.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 68

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is more of a "look at what the idiot athlete got himself wrapped up in" thread than anything else. Every roster has their fair share of idiots that can get caught up in something like this. These rosters are packed with guys who have more testosterone than their brain can handle to begin with and they're forced to supplement it with a bunch of other crap because their god given ability just won't cut it and the drug testing policy is a complete joke.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Although this may be some BS money grab, Aldon certainly doesn't pass the smell test. He seems pretty thuggish to me (although I was doing cartwheels when the Niners drafted him).

I know for a fact, however, that if someone is claiming Delanie Walker fired shots in public they're lying. And it's a pretty obvious lie too because there's no way Walker could try to point a gun at something without dropping it.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Although this may be some BS money grab, Aldon certainly doesn't pass the smell test. He seems pretty thuggish to me (although I was doing cartwheels when the Niners drafted him).

I know for a fact, however, that if someone is claiming Delanie Walker fired shots in public they're lying. And it's a pretty obvious lie too because there's no way Walker could try to point a gun at something without dropping it.

He'll be here all week!:lol::lol::bawling::laugh3:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NS, that was funny and got you a thumbs up.

TruHoxFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares, really? This is just another piece of sensationalist crap. All because some liberal retards want to make a big deal any time firearms are in the mix.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares, really? This is just another piece of sensationalist crap. All because some liberal retards want to make a big deal any time firearms are in the mix.

Can we not bring politics (or the 'r' word, for that matter) into this?

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we not bring politics (or the 'r' word, for that matter) into this?

Dude, this may be a first for us....but I agree. [shutters]

Is the world coming to an end?

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow This guy A.Smith need new friends to chill with. He is not some teenager any more. He makes millions and is under a microscope. First its a stabbing and then something else i forget but now this? These NFL players not just Smith but a lot of them continue to make HUGE mistakes. Like i have stated over and over. If they want to do things that could hurt themselves then fine it's their choice but if they do STUPID things that has a chance to hurt innocent people there is a problem here. They are showing a lack of respect to you, me, our families and anyone else that could be hurt by their actions.

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow This guy A.Smith need new friends to chill with. He is not some teenager any more. He makes millions and is under a microscope. First its a stabbing and then something else i forget but now this? These NFL players not just Smith but a lot of them continue to make HUGE mistakes. Like i have stated over and over. If they want to do things that could hurt themselves then fine it's their choice but if they do STUPID things that has a chance to hurt innocent people there is a problem here. They are showing a lack of respect to you, me, our families and anyone else that could be hurt by their actions.

Well "this" is stemming from the same party where he got stabbed over a year ago. It is pretty frustrating to watch the guys with all the potential in the world continue to make stupid decisions. Hopefully he has learned his lesson and will avoid situations like this in the future. None of us will never know what it is like to have the kind of money and fame these guys have fresh out of college. Most guys don't become "mature adults" until their mid to late 20's. Combining millions of dollars, booze, and especially guns with youth is a recipe for disaster.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plot thickens

SAN JOSE -- Only days before the start of the NFL season, the Santa Clara County District Attorney's Office is leaning toward prosecuting San Francisco 49ers star linebacker Aldon Smith on charges of possessing illegal assault rifles -- charges that carry a range of possible punishments, from probation to three years in jail.

49ers star linebacker Aldon Smith faces possible criminal charges - San Jose Mercury News

What an idiot.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The allegations against Hernandez shooting his friends face took a long time to come out too, I don't think that changes anything. You have to remember there is a great deal of distrust towards police in certain communities and this sort of thing happens all the time and nobody calls 911.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol, I would agree about both players.

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The allegations against Hernandez shooting his friends face took a long time to come out too, I don't think that changes anything. You have to remember there is a great deal of distrust towards police in certain communities and this sort of thing happens all the time and nobody calls 911.

Lol...you don't think the police were notified right away?? I think you better recheck your facts, as they responded to the scene right away. Smith was stabbed, went to the hospital, it was all over the news. Aldon is not a suspect in shooting anybody, nor is he being accused of shooting anybody, which seems to be what you may be getting at.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Until we get more info it's impossible to say whose telling to truth. Nobody at that party is likely going to win a Good Citizen award anytime soon so I wouldn't pass it by anyone to try to cash in on an easy buck.

With that said I'm not saying Aldon and Walker didn't do it either. My main reservations is why it took so long for a lawsuit to pop up and since the police were called why nothing came out of it at that time. Why didn't these two who got shot speak up when it happened especially if they felt they were going to be able to sue for money? I would think I would want to police to investigate because if the police find out it's true it strengthens your case for getting your money.

It just seems to me that either you didn't say anything because you wanted to try to extort money from them or you know what you're saying is bogus because Smith and Walker are high profile guys and if they did what was claimed it would be pretty easy to finger them for it but if it was some random gang bangers it would far more difficult to pick out a couple of random gang bangers in a party full of them. Which is also why the police likely didn't do anything at the time because it would've been impossible to prove who did it.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol...you don't think the police were notified right away?? I think you better recheck your facts, as they responded to the scene right away. Smith was stabbed, went to the hospital, it was all over the news. Aldon is not a suspect in shooting anybody, nor is he being accused of shooting anybody, which seems to be what you may be getting at.

Was anybody arrested and charged for stabbing him? When gunshots are fired, police usually show up whether somebody calls or not.

The point is, and this is true, when crimes happen in black neighborhoods often times no witnesses will come forward to point fingers. Apparently it took the accuser this long to realize there was money to be made.