• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aldon Smith and Delanie Walker named in lawsuit over shooting

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean a lawsuit that brought ZERO criminal charges? Yup, that lawsuit must have some serious teeth to it...especially considering that if either of those guys were actually shooting into a crowd like the lawsuit says, they would easily have had charged filed against them. But yup, go ahead with your "above reproach" witch hunt. You mad, bro?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean a lawsuit that brought ZERO criminal charges? Yup, that lawsuit must have some serious teeth to it...especially considering that if either of those guys were actually shooting into a crowd like the lawsuit says, they would easily have had charged filed against them. But yup, go ahead with your "above reproach" witch hunt. You mad, bro?

Why would anyone be mad outside of SF about this?

Even if they were simply firing in to the air it's breaks Harbaugh's mantra.

I'm not accusing him of shooting anyone. Just being an idiot for putting himself in situations where he can even be accused of shooting someone. Isn't that what "above reproach" means?

Oh, and I like how Sherman is guilty of something that pales in comparison without conviction.... But not your precious Aldon. His hands are completely clean I'm sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not accusing him of shooting anyone. Just being an idiot for putting himself in situations where he can even be accused of shooting someone.

Oh, and I like how Sherman is guilty without conviction.... But not your precious Aldon. His hands are completely clean I'm sure.

Since you are bringing it up, your boy Sherman actually FAILED a test and got off on a technicality. Aldon was never arrested or charged with ANYTHING. If he actually did fire shots in the air, he would be arrested for reckless endangerment at a minimum. He wasn't charged with a thing. You don't see this as a money grab like every other rational human being, huh?

But hey, don't let reality stop your delusional thoughts based on hatred. Do what you do bud. :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:

Excel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not accusing him of shooting anyone. Just being an idiot for putting himself in situations where he can even be accused of shooting someone. Isn't that what "above reproach" means?

Oh, and I like how Sherman is guilty of something that pales in comparison without conviction.... But not your precious Aldon. His hands are completely clean I'm sure.

I guess we will have to see if Aldons lawyer gets him off on a technicality eh?

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Above reproach is not being charged with crimes, not cheating systems, not being a knucklehead. Because Aldon and Delanie were at a party, they somehow are now idiots? Because that is all that has been proven. If it was anything otherwise, they would have been arrested.

PistolHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought they threw the party? A bit different than being "at a party."

Regardless of what happened and if Smith and Walker were the ones shooting. It was at Smith's home, he hosted the party, he created this situation and ultimately he is responsible. If I throw a party and invite a bunch of thugs, and someone end up fighting and shooting guns...I am partially responsible for that happening.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The question is, why would a Seahawk fan post this to begin with?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, a technicality that led the panel to believe that his urine may not have been tainted.

But go ahead and make your own conviction.

After Aldon was stabbed, there were several reports about him firing weapons in the air on multiple occasions. But I'm sure he was outside just blowing a kazoo. Im with you guys that the lawsuit is weak. I just also think that even having your name on something like this is not remaining above reproach. Debate that if you like, you will be wrong.

Even if the lawsuit dissapears, its certainly not a good look for a guy on a team that preaches to remain above reproach. You kno

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, yeah, it really is. It's my question to you.

What difference does it make who is asking it? Does having your name on something like display an ability to rain above reproach?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What difference does it make who is asking it? Does having your name on something like display an ability to rain above reproach?

I just think that if I posted a similar article about one of your players it would seem trollish.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought they threw the party? A bit different than being "at a party."

Regardless of what happened and if Smith and Walker were the ones shooting. It was at Smith's home, he hosted the party, he created this situation and ultimately he is responsible. If I throw a party and invite a bunch of thugs, and someone end up fighting and shooting guns...I am partially responsible for that happening.

Exactly. Not questioning his guilt with this thread. Just judgement and accountability.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think that if I posted a similar article about one of your players it would seem trollish.

Quite possibly. But being accused of trolling would not stop niner fans or any fans for that matter from talking about it if a Seahawk of Smiths caliber had his name attached to something like this. If Sherman or Lynch was in that report I bet you wouldnt be so dismissive. And it wouldnt automatically be deemed as trolling either. You kind have it coming when you make poor decisions.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite possibly. But being accused of trolling would not stop niner fans or any fans for that matter from talking about it if a Seahawk of Smiths caliber had his name attached to something like this. If Sherman or Lynch was in that report I bet you wouldnt be so dismissive. And it wouldnt automatically be deemed as trolling either. You kind have it coming when you make poor decisions.

And I agree but still...pot meet kettle. I'm sure we both know that neither team is righteous, ethically and morally pure.

If they were, we would be the catfish in this division and not the sharks. It goes with the territory.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying he did anything, I wonder if these people who think it's cool to shoot guns up in the air realize that the bullet is still capable of killing someone when it comes down?

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we stop bringing up the 49ers on this board when it is not football-related? It never goes well and it's practically an invitation to Niner fans to dig up whatever Seahawks skeletons there are or will be for the next year and make sure we hear about it constantly. We already had to deal with enough of that at the ESPN board, we don't need it here. I'm not trying to tell people what to do... I'm just trying to stop future unnecessary flame wars from starting.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we stop bringing up the 49ers on this board when it is not football-related? It never goes well and it's practically an invitation to Niner fans to dig up whatever Seahawks skeletons there are or will be for the next year and make sure we hear about it constantly. We already had to deal with enough of that at the ESPN board, we don't need it here. I'm not trying to tell people what to do... I'm just trying to stop future unnecessary flame wars from starting.

:agree:

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Trollish" would be a more like 49er fans replying on a Seahawks board to this thread. Why don't you just take the high road and ignore the thread? I read stupid threads all the time on the 49er board and am able to resist the urge to troll them all the time, it isn't that hard.