• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aldon Smith Agrees to Plea Deal

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Aldon agreed to a plea deal huh?

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Aldon agreed to a plea deal huh?

You don't have this type of stuff on the Seahawks board? One guy starts a thread about Russell Wilson's cool haircut and totally not stupid looking face and then it somehow morphs into a debate about censorship and free speech?

What do you guys do over there exactly? I'm afraid to look...

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
It started with your "Death to thieves! The Constitution says so!" herpidy derpidy and is now moving in the direction of your racist retardation.

At least I'm not a liar. Way to prove me right by calling BS that you're "not really liberal." You just reverted to the default setting of all you lib'tards with weak arguments who can't stick to the subject or cite facts: I don't agree with you, so that makes me a racist somehow.

You're the ultimate jackass. At least Crimson & Deep, who vehemently disagreed with me, gave reasons to back up their positions instead of essentially admitting you don't have anything intelligent to say.

Last edited by a moderator:

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My 2 cents: Sick I like you you are a cool guy a little out there with some of your views but other wise a cool guy. Now I have not read this entire thread I have read enough to see you use being liberal as a negative and have generalized all liberals as being tree hugging saps. Now I am a liberal and I am not apologizing for that. I do believe that it is fine to have a gun to protect one's family as I plan on buying one for my own family's protection. And God forbid anyone ever breaks in my home and I had to end their life but I would without hesitation to protect my family.

The reason why I am mentioning this is to show you that not all people who's political views are similar believe 100% the same. Something I wanted you to think about before you generalize a group of people together.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
My 2 cents: Sick I like you you are a cool guy a little out there with some of your views but other wise a cool guy. Now I have not read this entire thread I have read enough to see you use being liberal as a negative and have generalized all liberals as being tree hugging saps. Now I am a liberal and I am not apologizing for that. I do believe that it is fine to have a gun to protect one's family as I plan on buying one for my own family's protection. And God forbid anyone ever breaks in my home and I had to end their life but I would without hesitation to protect my family.

The reason why I am mentioning this is to show you that not all people who's political views are similar believe 100% the same. Something I wanted you to think about before you generalize a group of people together.

Well said. And when I said whysies was a liberal, that wasn't an ad hominem statement. But he denied that he was, and I called BS. I thought he was lying. And his above post pretty much proved me right IMO.

I won't come here and trash people for being liberals; everyone is entitled to his own opinion. Crimson & Deep might be liberals (don't know), but they were perfectly cordial in this discussion. And I appreciate that. But I will trash people for being liars. And I'll trash this jackass for calling me a racist simply because I don't agree with him.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

nothing towards you in particular, but this points to what I see here too.......its an avalanche where the more guns sold, the more people go out to buy. everyone sees the neighbor do it and feel they'd better protect themselves too. was surprised in recent years at the number of my friends who even owned a gun, and their reasons are the same.....to protect their families (not hunting). nothing against this concept if isolated to each home, but there are far more gun issues outside people's home, than home intrusion.

the 'good people with money' are the ones buying all the guns, not the criminals, so why are there more gun related issues outside our homes? why are there so many guns outside your homes if 'family protectors' are buying them?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Y'know Deep, if I lived in paradise too, I doubt I'd ever need a gun (and so far I haven't). I'd just knock an intruder on the head with a pineapple. :)

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well said. And when I said whysies was a liberal, that wasn't an ad hominem statement. But he denied that he was, and I called BS. I thought he was lying. And his above post pretty much proved me right IMO.

I won't come here and trash people for being liberals; everyone is entitled to his own opinion. Crimson & Deep might be liberals (don't know), but they were perfectly cordial in this discussion. And I appreciate that. But I will trash people for being liars. And I'll trash this jackass for calling me a racist simply because I don't agree with him.

I assumed this was the case but I wasn't completely sure. And I am guilty as anyone to generalize a gun nut as a conservative so I am not throwing stones but since I wasn't sure on your feelings I wanted to comment that all liberals aren't bad :suds:

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing towards you in particular, but this points to what I see here too.......its an avalanche where the more guns sold, the more people go out to buy. everyone sees the neighbor do it and feel they'd better protect themselves too. was surprised in recent years at the number of my friends who even owned a gun, and their reasons are the same.....to protect their families (not hunting). nothing against this concept if isolated to each home, but there are far more gun issues outside people's home, than home intrusion.

the 'good people with money' are the ones buying all the guns, not the criminals, so why are there more gun related issues outside our homes? why are there so many guns outside your homes if 'family protectors' are buying them?

Deep you make some very good points but the reason why I am contemplating purchasing a gun is two fold. 1 I have grown up and lived in South Florida for over 30 years and in the last maybe decade I have seen a rash of home evasions turn deadly. And in many cases the criminal has killed one of the people in the home. 2. Tougher gun laws are coming IMO I have no criminal record so I shouldn't have to worry about that but I want to be prepared if I won't be able to get one in the future.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least I'm not a liar. Way to prove me right by calling BS that you're "not really liberal." You just reverted to the default setting of all you lib'tards with weak arguments who can't stick to the subject or cite facts: I don't agree with you, so that makes me a racist somehow.

You're the ultimate jackass. At least Crimson & Deep, who vehemently disagreed with me, gave reasons to back up their positions instead of essentially admitting you don't have anything intelligent to say.

The illegal immigrant stuff is definitely racism broham.

I said plenty of intelligent stuff.

Quick recap:
A) This shit isn't in the Constitution. There's no right for an individual to have a gun.
B) You don't need semi-auto shotguns to protect your family
C) You don't know what the difference is between robbery and burglary
D) Your statistics don't mean what you think (hope?) they mean

It's a lot of angry shitcongrotard herp derpery you're spouting my bro. I know you think you're making an intelligent argument because you always think you're smarter than everyone else because that's a pathological issue that you have but come on my dude.

And my biggest point: it's all fun and games on the Internet put please don't let it spill over into your personal life. That would be tragic.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
The illegal immigrant stuff is definitely racism broham.

Bull shit broham. You suffer people who don't have respect for the rule of law; that's clear enough in your defense of thieves. I don't suffer criminals. I don't care where they're from.

A) This shit isn't in the Constitution. There's no right for an individual to have a gun.

Because you say so? The Supremem Court has ruled that the word "arms" in the 2nd amendment includes firearms. "The decision extended the court's 2008 ruling in District of Columbia v. Heller that "the Second Amendment protects a personal right to keep and bear arms for lawful purposes, most notably for self-defense within the home." http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/09pdf/08-1521.pdf

Sooooooooo... you're wrong. As usual.

B) You don't need semi-auto shotguns to protect your family

And you don't need a car to drive to the grocery store. But you have the right to buy one.

C) You don't know what the difference is between robbery and burglary

I f'ing posted the difference between these 2 crimes earlier in the thread! Once again, you have no point.

And my biggest point: it's all fun and games on the Internet put please don't let it spill over into your personal life. That would be tragic.

Not that I think you're the least bit worried about my personal life, but I don't need advice from jackasses on the internet who can't put together a reasonable thought & instead resort to throwing around ad hominem, liberal slogans like "You're a racist" and "derpery." I'm surprised you haven't used the term "mouth breather" yet; you people love that one.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't I call the NRA mouth breathers?

But what does the Supreme Court have to do with what is written in the Constitution or the framer's intent?

Besides, some of those tards make your average mouth breathing NRA member or neckbearded shitcon look like a regular fucking Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly Sick, I might even rather you be on the Supreme Court than some of those hacks. At least you would be consistent.

But yeah, that Supreme Court decision has next to nothing to do with the Constitution.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two other things Sick-
1. You clearly did not know what burglary and robbery were until someone taught you a distinction. And it's an important one.

2. I think there should be some sort of balancing of interests. I'm just a schmuck, as are you. I'm not arrogant or narrow-minded enough to think its all "Me, me, me." There are greater and lesser evils, there is relativity. Not everything is black and white. Not every crime should be strict liability, and punishment should be proportional to the crime.

There's plenty of room for individuality and freedom and all that fun stuff. But the world is bigger than any one individual and (presumably) it, and people, will be here after both you and I are gone.

Call that liberal or whatever you want if it makes you feel better.

Cheers brother, I sincerely hope you are happy and that your personal life is absolutely everything you want it to be. :suds:

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly Sick, I might even rather you be on the Supreme Court than some of those hacks. At least you would be consistent.

But yeah, that Supreme Court decision has next to nothing to do with the Constitution.

Scalia+flip+off.jpeg

Antonin Scalia is consistent....ly a piece of shit douchebag.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Y'know Deep, if I lived in paradise too, I doubt I'd ever need a gun (and so far I haven't). I'd just knock an intruder on the head with a pineapple. :)

Hawaii isn't as bad as most major cities on the continental US, but unfortunately we do have gun related issues. for example, we do have mentally unstable people shooting innocent people. this scares me much MUCH more than home intrusion. cause this means you, your kids, or other family member can be gunned down on any day, any time, any place. even your child in school isn't safe anymore.

was it last year or the year before, where local news made it clear there was a gun shortage in Hawaii. more and more people are buying guns and they couldn't keep up with demand. don't see why this wouldn't be happening all across America?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Six shot at Chicago laundry facility

we see much more of this over a home owner stopping a home intruder. wouldn't a home intruder with his own gun, be more emboldened?

even if we did enact a ban on guns, I know it'll take YEARS before we see benefits. but if we don't do anything near everyone will be armed, even the most 'goody' people you wouldn't expect. thus, more and more guns will get into the wrong hands.

similar to drug commercials that discourage usage, start with anti-gun education.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

we see much more of this over a home owner stopping a home intruder. wouldn't a home intruder with his own gun, be more emboldened?

even if we did enact a ban on guns, I know it'll take YEARS before we see benefits. but if we don't do anything near everyone will be armed, even the most 'goody' people you wouldn't expect. thus, more and more guns will get into the wrong hands.

similar to drug commercials that discourage usage, start with anti-gun education.

I wonder why laws against killing people dont work? Or laws against drugs? But if guns were outlawed, by god the bad guys would fallow that one!

:L

Also check out Chicago's gun laws. Some of the strictest.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

Stories like this back up my position not yours. Chicago is one of the worst cities in the US for shootings; and like 7 of the top 10 murder-cities in the US, it has extremely strict gun regulations already.

More conceal-carry permits. I wouldn't live in Chicago without one (which means I wouldn't live in Chicago).

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have this type of stuff on the Seahawks board? One guy starts a thread about Russell Wilson's cool haircut and totally not stupid looking face and then it somehow morphs into a debate about censorship and free speech?

What do you guys do over there exactly? I'm afraid to look...

Merely curious, but if you are afraid to visit our board, how do you know about an RW morphed thread?