• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ALCS Series Thread Boston vs Houston

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bregman shows his stripes with some pointless trolling that his manager has to tell him to take down, like he's a 12 year old getting a talking to from the principal.
I would love it if the Red Sox had him instead of the Stros, at least for his on field accomplishments, but what a tool. I finally saw a good closeup of his mug and maybe his deformed face explains the chip on his shoulder...what an ugly little shit! Reminds me of the nasty little fucker that every good bully has as a sidekick.

You are making a lot of leaps and jumping to a lot of conclusions. Is this hate or obsession?:noidea:

All I have really seen from him is questioning why the Astros didn't get a single prime time game in the division series. He may have a chip on his shouolder about his draft position, but what great player didn't?

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are making a lot of leaps and jumping to a lot of conclusions. Is this hate or obsession?:noidea:

All I have really seen from him is questioning why the Astros didn't get a single prime time game in the division series. He may have a chip on his shouolder about his draft position, but what great player didn't?

Did you see the story about Bregman trolling Eovaldi on Instagram by showing the Stros hitting 3 HRs off him when he was with the Rays and Hinch telling him to take it down? It's pretty big on the sports pages.....

I've made it pretty clear that I don't like the way the guy acts in games and in the media, hate is a strong word for somebody I don't know personally (except for Trump).

I guess if Eovaldi sucks Bregs can say he got under his skin, if he throws a great game others can say Alex got him fired up. I just can't respect somebody who acts like that, not that he cares what I think.

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Bregman is still as ugly as a mutt with mange humping one that's been dead for a week.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've made it pretty clear that I don't like the way the guy acts in games and in the media, hate is a strong word for somebody I don't know personally (except for Trump).

Now we get to the real issue. You hate Winning!!!!!
TrumpWinning.jpg

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump wins the biggest moron in the world contest, congrats!

However, I also say fuck the Dems for putting up a candidate as weak as Clinton. Biden would have mopped the floor with them both if he hadn't been mourning his son.

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I shouldn't have injected politics in this thread with my throwaway comment about Trump, there is plenty of discussion in that field elsewhere on tHoop.

My bad!!

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I shouldn't have injected politics in this thread with my throwaway comment about Trump, there is plenty of discussion in that field elsewhere on tHoop.

My bad!!
I know. You just set it so perfectly, I had to.

Back to baseball.

I think it showed what gracious guest the Astros were in Boston to let them win a game infront of their fans. They even made it interesting and kept it close to make people feel like they got their money's worth.:suds:

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. You just set it so perfectly, I had to.

Back to baseball.

I think it showed what gracious guest the Astros were in Boston to let them win a game infront of their fans. They even made it interesting and kept it close to make people feel like they got their money's worth.:suds:
It still bothers me that the Bosox played some of their worst ball late in the season while the Stros played pretty good ball then.
Boston could sorta afford to coast while Houston was still getting pushed somewhat, but there were also bad things like Sale being hurt, Price starting to fade, and the bullpen having multiple issues for the Red Sox.
Losing to the Stros would be nothing like the pain losing to the Yanks would have caused, but it would be a huge shame to not make the WS after setting a franchise record for wins (record is not really fair to the great teams in the 1910s that only played 154, though).
No particular dislike for Houston here, just want the Sox to beat them. I saw a couple games in the Dome way back when and would like to check out their "new" park someday!

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's this crazy story about the Bosox somehow getting Deontay Wilder on their ALCS roster and giving him a quick lesson on throwing a little chin music? WTF are they up to?¿??

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge start for Sox

Gotta pile on more

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1