• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AlaskaGuy: Bet Welcher

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
da fuq is your problem? the thread got moved, what else are you looking for snitchy britches?

Nothing you said has anything to do with the question. I stand by my statement.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, what I gathered is the Alaskan fellow owes the disabled guy some internet money or some dick picks would be circulated.

While some of the details have been exaggerated, I'm not far off.
Solid

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he decides to scream for mods, and then talk shit about them when they laugh at him about being a little bitch? Why is it that you guys dont get it? If you ignore him, it goes away. You guys just dont get it. There is no winning with handi, only playing his game. Its incredible that people still dont get it. Astonishing really.

Oh I get it... but people were starting to pile on so I figured, "Sure, what the hell" as making fun of Handi and his boyfriend can also be hilarious. Once I get bored of it I move on, and find another thread. I originally thought AG would call him out on it, then ignore but I do forget that once he gets pissed, the gloves come off. So that part of it was unintentional.

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hes a dipshit always looking for trouble just like almost all the other posters who got booted from the Rivals board. Oh they will play the victim and say “it wasn’t fair” but trouble seems to follow them wherever they go and they just can’t figure out why.

#banrivalsposters

Is this what you have learned while stalking on three different boards, so you can keep up with their everyday activities? Geez pathetic much, thirsty?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this what you have learned while stalking on three different boards, so you can keep up with their everyday activities? Geez pathetic much, thirsty?

what 3 boards am I “stalking”?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask Handi once you get his dick out of your mouth. He will remind you.

Once again you show just what a rube you are. I’m not on any board except this one. I know all I need to know about what happened to your pathetic group from 1) watching how you interact here and 2) listening to all of you whine about the other place(s)

you’re a hayseed who is easily triggered at the mere mention of “rivals”. In fact, my post that got you to jump for me again was (at least in part) designed to get this type of reaction. You simply regurgitate the same half dozen amateurish insults whenever triggered.

You claim to have 25 years in IT but I find that incredibly hard to believe given your lack of anything resembling an intelligent thought. The fact that you felt the need to “correct” me when saying you didn’t misspell “ten” but you were in fact from Tennessee confirmed that.

I know you like to use the word “irony” as part of your limited repertoire but it’s more than a little ironic that a guy with “cocks” in his screen name would constantly reference “dicks” in his responses. I’m thinking there’s more to it than just irony Mr. Ten Cocks

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again you show just what a rube you are. I’m not on any board except this one. I know all I need to know about what happened to your pathetic group from 1) watching how you interact here and 2) listening to all of you whine about the other place(s)

you’re a hayseed who is easily triggered at the mere mention of “rivals”. In fact, my post that got you to jump for me again was (at least in part) designed to get this type of reaction. You simply regurgitate the same half dozen amateurish insults whenever triggered.

You claim to have 25 years in IT but I find that incredibly hard to believe given your lack of anything resembling an intelligent thought. The fact that you felt the need to “correct” me when saying you didn’t misspell “ten” but you were in fact from Tennessee confirmed that.

I know you like to use the word “irony” as part of your limited repertoire but it’s more than a little ironic that a guy with “cocks” in his screen name would constantly reference “dicks” in his responses. I’m thinking there’s more to it than just irony Mr. Ten Cocks

Your stunning lack of thought is hilarious. I am, in fact, from Tennessee, dumbass. Funny how you desperately want me to notice you.

giphy.gif

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can somebody please show me the exit? I have been stuck in this thread for 10 hours and believe I have turned into @redseat only with @Peter Gozintite hair. As soon as I get out of this thread I am robbing @bronco OOOH my hair is so soft now.
Just skip the last 2 pages. You're going to be ok, maybe.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can somebody please show me the exit? I have been stuck in this thread for 10 hours and believe I have turned into @redseat only with @Peter Gozintite hair. As soon as I get out of this thread I am robbing @bronco OOOH my hair is so soft now.
I would try to summarize. But there's been a lot of side stories.
To summarize the premise.

They called out AG for welching on a bet.

rrgardless of whether he did or not. He had a massive hissy fit. Melted down. Told everyone how this site sucks. Told us all how the mods suck and he doesn't respect them.

50+ posts later he took his ball and left. Yet continues to post continuously on this "shitty" forum. In the midst of all that. @dbldwn711 revealed he is @handicappers and @PhoenixEagles1 as wel as 2-3 others .

Multiple people fought with handi, and dbldown. There's pages of just BS'n.

and like what 12 side stories.

anyone else wAnna fill in the blanks.?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this site sucks so much why does AG have like 100 posts since he said that? Why stay here.?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this site sucks so much why does AG have like 100 posts since he said that? Why stay here.?
Why do you worry about it, why are you posting on this thread, why do you have access to the internet, why are you alive .. whaaaaaaaaa

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you worry about it, why are you posting on this thread, why do you have access to the internet, why are you alive .. whaaaaaaaaa
Awww cute.

Cracks me up 20+ people posting here. I've interacted with him like 3 times. Said Washington underachieves, he cried and posted a bunch of recruiting rankings.

now, with all the stuff said about him here, he comes at me, multiple times. Not the people truly being derogatory, that would make sense.