• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AlaskaGuy: Bet Welcher

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You, the OP and your alt have been proven to be a lying pos over and over and over.

Rose Bowl: Ohio St. is going down! <--- this is the shit the OP and handi tried to pass off as evidence of a SportsHoopla cash bet.

bets1.jpg

bets2.jpg

If this site sucks so much why does AG have like 100 posts since he said that? Why stay here.?
Tell us .. how low of an IQ does a poster have to have in order to buy into handi's bs. Fill us in on that please.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's do this again. It's not like this site is lacking on stupid motherfvckers with the IQ of a turnip. Smart you aren't.

Rose Bowl: Ohio St. is going down! <--- this is the shit the OP and handi tried to pass off as evidence of a SportsHoopla cash bet.

bets1.jpg

bets2.jpg

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's do this again. It's not like this site is lacking on stupid motherfvckers with the IQ of a turnip. Smart you aren't.

bets1.jpg

bets2.jpg
I can literally see myself making that post while tagging the usual cvnts on several threads all over this site for the next few years. I'm going to beat this to death.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You, the OP and your alt have been proven to be a lying pos over and over and over.

bets1.jpg

bets2.jpg

Tell us .. how low of an IQ does a poster have to have in order to buy into handi's bs. Fill us in on that please.

I’ll go slow because I’ve come to learn that several of you former Rivals posters are dimwitted.

You words and your conduct bound you to that bet. You can try and play it off now but you made two bets for “your remaining vcash”. Did you even pay the other one? The litmus test is NOT whether or not you logged the bet. I’ll ask again... did you log the other bet? It doesn’t matter but I’m curious how long you will keep up your bullshit.

you’re a typical bully... you can dish it out but you can’t take it. Also, when you’re not surrounded by your mob of dimwitted e-friends you’re lost.

Stick to the PF. You seem to have your way there. You only seem to have trouble when you venture out of that cesspool and interact with educated people who call you out on your bullshit.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t see how you don’t get that you are basically the right winged looney on the PF board. I mean seriously you are as retarded as Zooky.
See this guy in the quote .. he's not a nice guy.

bets1.jpg

bets2.jpg

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the weirdo stalker fvck who not only grabs pics of posters, their family members and ex's from the internet and post them on this board in order to troll, but this is the same weirdo stalker fvck who's followed several posters on this board to other sites in order to stalk them there. Perfectly acceptable behavior according to a few of the low IQ tards on here.

bets1.jpg

bets2.jpg

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the weirdo stalker fvck who not only grabs pics of posters, their family members and ex's from the internet and post them on this board in order to troll, but this is the same weirdo stalker fvck who's followed several posters on this board to other sites in order to stalk them there. Perfectly acceptable behavior according to a few of the low IQ tards on here.

bets1.jpg

bets2.jpg

828A1BED-AE2C-4B8D-BE7B-E5B01AE61209.gif