• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AlaskaGuy: Bet Welcher

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, this is kind of like catching fish with dynamite. Wasn't hard to do and was a bit messy, but still entertaining? :noidea:

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the dipshits lining up to defend this lying, weclching, manipulating, wife beater who’s also a RAT!!

Shame on all of you.
To some on here this poster is legit. I'm asking myself how goddamn stupid would someone have to be to this that lying trolling pos is anything but legit.

Rose Bowl: Ohio St. is going down! <--- this is the shit the OP and handi tried to pass off as evidence of a SportsHoopla cash bet.

bets1.jpg

bets2.jpg

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To some on here this poster is legit. I'm asking myself how goddamn stupid would someone have to be to this that lying trolling pos is anything but legit.

Rose Bowl: Ohio St. is going down! <--- this is the shit the OP and handi tried to pass off as evidence of a SportsHoopla cash bet.

bets1.jpg

bets2.jpg

Insults from a wife beater. Bwhahaha.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is AlaskaFag still making excuses for his welching?

Dude, you got caught red-handed...

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spamming the same message AlaskaFag? I suppose this way you don't have to spare either of your 2 remaining brain cells for an original thought.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting a thread in the CFF calling them a welcher while putting their name in the title yet no evidence in the OP ... perfectly acceptable. <--- Remember this people for future reference.

bets1.jpg

bets2.jpg

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://sportshoop.la/threads/rivals-rejects-retreads-n-refurbs.275610/ <--- here's a prime example of handi's work. He ran off paying posters by trolling and stalking them to the point he registered on two other boards to stalk them there. That's money out of shaggy's pocket, yet not one moderator and/or admin did jack shit about it yet there was no fvcking way possible that at least one mod and/or admin didn't see the shit that was going on yet they did nothing. In fact they put handi over shaggy's bank account and last time I checked shaggy owns this site. The only conclusion I can come up with is the mods and/or admins in that forum must have it in for shaggy to fvck him like that.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://sportshoop.la/threads/rivals-rejects-retreads-n-refurbs.275610/ <--- here's a prime example of handi's work. He ran off paying posters by trolling and stalking them to the point he registered on two other boards to stalk them there. That's money out of shaggy's pocket, yet not one moderator and/or admin did jack shit about it yet there was no fvcking way possible that at least one mod and/or admin didn't see the shit that was going on yet they did nothing. In fact they put handi over shaggy's bank account and last time I checked shaggy owns this site. The only conclusion I can come up with is the mods and/or admins in that forum must have it in for shaggy to fvck him like that.

And how many have you run off out of the PF??

Hypocrite

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or maybe the mods realize that you're a fucking idiot.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how many have you run off out of the PF??

Hypocrite
Try none .. you and your alt are another story. If anyone has any doubt the admins can easily see a members posting history on here to see if they've been stalking other members. Michael Jordan fan, you and your alt are three to start with. If any admin on this site actually gave two shits they'd check out the posting history of the names I just listed. A blind retard can see the shit that's been going on here.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try none .. you and your alt are another story. If anyone has any doubt the admins can easily see a members posting history on here to see if they've been stalking other members. Michael Jordan fan, you and your alt are three to start with. If any admin on this site actually gave two shits they'd check out the posting history of the names I just listed. A blind retard can see the shit that's been going on here.

Bullshit. You and that mob make that place unbearable. You’re a fucking lying cvnt

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who am I an alt of you lying sack of shit

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you just pay the bet. You seem to have lost. Now time to pay up. It's not difficult.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you just pay the bet. You seem to have lost. Now time to pay up. It's not difficult.

He Welched on the other bet too. I’ve asked him to show that he paid and he won’t. He’s full of shit