• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AlaskaGuy: Bet Welcher

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. You and that mob make that place unbearable. You’re a fucking lying cvnt
I've never stalked another poster .. you, your handi alt and the OP are a different story.

Let's make a permaban bet on here right now. The poster(s) that haven't trolled and/or stalked other members on here gets to stay. The ones who have trolled and/or stalked other members on this site have to leave SportsHoopla forever. Any admin can check out our post for the past few months to see who has and who hasn't trolled and/or stalked other posters on this site. If you have any balls at all you, your alt and the OP will take this bet. Here's your chance to not only get me off this site forever but to show this board that you have a sack.

RightUnconsciousHermitcrab-max-1mb.gif

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PRC_76876638.jpg

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never stalked another poster .. you, your handi alt and the OP are a different story.

Let's make a permaban bet on here right now. The poster(s) that haven't trolled and/or stalked other members on here gets to stay. The ones who have trolled and/or stalked other members on this site have to leave SportsHoopla forever. Any admin can check out our post for the past few months to see who has and who hasn't trolled and/or stalked other posters on this site. If you have any balls at all you, your alt and the OP will take this bet. Here's your chance to not only get me off this site forever but to show this board that you three have a sack.

Who would accept a bet with a welcher like you?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's make a permaban bet on here right now. The poster(s) that haven't trolled and/or stalked other members on here gets to stay. The ones who have trolled and/or stalked other members on this site have to leave SportsHoopla forever. Any admin can check out our post for the past few months to see who has and who hasn't trolled and/or stalked other posters on this site. If you have any balls at all you, your alt and the OP will take this bet. Here's your chance to not only get me off this site forever but to show this board that you have a sack.

Don't want anyone to miss this.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@Cowboyinexile you're SportsHoopla staff. Let's make this happen.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hahaha. I already used this tactic on your butt buddy @7Samurai13. Go and try another tactic. This one has been used up already. Not even a nice try dipshit.

Anyways, You would have lost because you stalked me earlier this week. I was engaged in a thread that YOU came into and posted “how’s the ant farm doing” referring to a previous post.

Go ahead... tell me I’m wrong. You’re so full of shit you can’t even keep your lies straight.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're offering to welch on another bet?

Gee, what a great offer.
When the admin(s) check out the posting history of you, handi, doublewhatever and myself what do you think the odds are that you'll still be around. :)

They can start with this thread. Low hanging fruit ftw.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha. I already used this tactic on your butt buddy @7Samurai13. Go and try another tactic. This one has been used up already. Not even a nice try dipshit.

Anyways, You would have lost because you stalked me earlier this week. I was engaged in a thread that YOU came into and posted “how’s the ant farm doing” referring to a previous post.

Go ahead... tell me I’m wrong. You’re so full of shit you can’t even keep your lies straight.
Does that mean you're accepting my bet? Come on say it!

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does that mean you're accepting my bet? Come on say it!

Here’s a different bet... whoever has been arrested for slapping a woman has to leave forever. How ‘bout it?

Here’s something you may remember...

953B9B91-E109-452A-B565-B255A662190C.gif

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait for them to read that thread from start to finish. Afterwards they can explain to shaggy why they allowed you and your alt to run off paying members.

Thanks for not denying you stalked me there. I’ll accept an apology now...

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the admin(s) check out the posting history of you, handi, doublewhatever and myself what do you think the odds are that you'll still be around. :)

They can start with this thread. Low hanging fruit ftw.

Be honest... you get turned on by hitting woman don’t you?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here’s a different bet... whoever has been arrested for slapping a woman has to leave forever. How ‘bout it?

Here’s something you may remember...

View attachment 233317
And here it is. The troller/stalker chickenshitted out because he knows his ass would be gone if he accepts my offer.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here it is. The troller/stalker chickenshitted out because he knows his ass would be gone if he accepts my offer.

Bwhahaha

Look at you trying to white knight for @7Samurai13

Look at how you are melting down. Haha