• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AlaskaGuy: Bet Welcher

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dipshit called me a rat for months, when I tagegd a mod as a joke, and NEWSFLASH, he didnt get the joke. Yet here he is losing his fucking mind and demanding that mods ban people, and telling them they have no balls if they dont. Fucking piece of shit.

Oh I get it, AG is not for everybody. History would suggest he can lose his mind over things. I am not denying that... it was just in the case of Handi trolling him about that bet, he was right and the final terms were never confirmed.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He ran to the mods to get thread moved.

Then he ran to the mods trying to get people banned.

He's outraged that he was caught breaking at least 3 of the HOOP's 9 rules.

He's lucky he didn't get bounced for acting like a bitch.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oof... Let's just say that, AG is AG, and I think we all know where this went once he got a chance to review the posts about the bet.
Font tell him I gave you a thumbs up. He'll start f bombing me again for liking posts. No one else though. Even though I've had very little interaction with him.

reall besides repeatedly saying Washington underachieves. to which all he kept doing was posting recruiting rankings. He actually tried using them as a justification for success.

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Font tell him I gave you a thumbs up. He'll start f bombing me again for liking posts. No one else though. Even though I've had very little interaction with him.

reall besides repeatedly saying Washington underachieves. to which all he kept doing was posting recruiting rankings. He actually tried using them as a justification for success.

Yeah, you cannot use recruiting as a measure of a programs success unless you are turning that into trophies/titles. Hell if that was the only measuring stick then programs like UGA, Texas, tOSU etc would be undefeated.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you cannot use recruiting as a measure of a programs success unless you are turning that into trophies/titles. Hell if that was the only measuring stick then programs like UGA, Texas, tOSU etc would be undefeated.
I thought that too. But I'm not a college forum regular. So he was upset. Kept trying to bring up pitt. I kept telling him pitt sucks , had nothing to do with things

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that too. But I'm not a college forum regular. So he was upset. Kept trying to bring up pitt. I kept telling him pitt sucks , had nothing to do with things

Hes a dipshit always looking for trouble just like almost all the other posters who got booted from the Rivals board. Oh they will play the victim and say “it wasn’t fair” but trouble seems to follow them wherever they go and they just can’t figure out why.

#banrivalsposters

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
66 pages on this. Can't we all just get along? Let @fordman84 settle this and then we can move on.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, did I miss thumper's alt? Per se

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
da fuq is your problem? the thread got moved, what else are you looking for snitchy britches?
If anyone is an expert on being banned, it's oscar. He was red lined for a long time.