• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alaska Guy Spring Game

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, no it wasn’t. Saying Moonshine is nothing special isn’t easily proven wrong. It’s an OPINION of preference. Really thought you’d be smarter than this. Guess not, oh well.
No it can factually be proven to be the same as any other alcohol. (i think thats why it is called alcohol and not something else)

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said you were inbred, if that is your guilty conscience speaking you might want to listen.

I just pointed out how you enjoy fucking your cousin. That is ince$t.

I honestly dont care what your opinion is.

The only person getting mad in here is you. Because your opinion is wrong.

Fucking my cousin isn’t an inbred joke? Is that just normal in Nebraska? Fucking your cousin is still inbreeding dumbas lol.

I see, you state I’m mad while hurling insults and saying my OPINION is wrong.

You are so mad it’s funny.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it can factually be proven to be the same as any other alcohol. (i think thats why it is called alcohol and not something else)

Never said it wasn’t alcohol, just said it was better and that’s my OPINION. Which is a preference in this scenario. How much more to do you wish to be wrong about?

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking my cousin isn’t an inbred joke? Is that just normal in Nebraska? Fucking your cousin is still inbreeding dumbas lol.

I see, you state I’m mad while hurling insults and saying my OPINION is wrong.

You are so mad it’s funny.
Dear god you are dense. Maybe you are inbred as well as an ince$t freak.

I never claimed that you were spawning children with your cousin, or that you were the spawn of you uncle and your mom.... i am starting to wonder if this is your way of saying you are...

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said it wasn’t alcohol, just said it was better and that’s my OPINION. Which is a preference in this scenario. How much more to do you wish to be wrong about?
Better than what???? lmfao

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear god you are dense. Maybe you are inbred as well as ince$t freak.

I never claimed that you were spawning children with your cousin, or that you were the spawn of you uncle and your mom.... i am starting to wonder if this is your way of saying you are...

Thank you for admitting you were wrong about that first part. Acceptance is the first sign you are back on the right track.

You stated about me fucking my cousin. How stupid can you be to not know that is inbreeding or ince$t?

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for admitting you were wrong about that first part. Acceptance is the first sign you are back on the right track.

You stated about me fucking my cousin. How stupid can you be to not know that is inbreeding or ince$t?
Wrong about what? LMFAO

INBREEDING is just that BREEDING you dumbass i said you were a cousin fucker not that you had children with your cousin or that you were the product of siblings. I guess a simple mind like yours cant grasp that.

You make this too easy

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything else, an that’s my OPINION.

Are we still buddies btw?
I am bored, dont want to go to the PF and this is too easy/fun.

Buddies? meh i dont have friends (aside from the wife and kids) too many stupid people out there.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong about what? LMFAO

INBREEDING is just that BREEDING you dumbass i said you were a cousin fucker not that you had children with your cousin or that you were the product of siblings. I guess a simple mind like yours cant grasp that.

You make this too easy

Stating fucking your cousin isn’t inbreeding.

When you are fucking a family member it can be cause for inbreeding.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am bored, dont want to go to the PF and this is too easy/fun.

Buddies? meh i dont have friends (aside from the wife and kids) too many stupid people out there.

I’m happy we’re buddies and you should try moonshine.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for you. I drink daily.
I am not surprised. There was a time i used to drink daily. my last drink was... 4 ish weeks ago? and it was just a 6 pack. I have more fun when my wife drinks and i dont ;)

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not surprised. There was a time i used to drink daily. my last drink was... 4 ish weeks ago? and it was just a 6 pack. I have more fun when my wife drinks and i dont ;)

I work for a beverage wholesaler so I drink more than I usually would. Lucky you, I’m not so lucky when my wife drinks.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I work for a beverage wholesaler so I drink more than I usually would. Lucky you, I’m not so lucky when my wife drinks.
She is a total light weight too. 4 shots and she is 3 sheets to the wind. Or a half a bottle of wine :D She gets extra touchy when she drinks, its all about making sure the kids are sleeping before she hits that point so it can be put to proper use.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She is a total light weight too. 4 shots and she is 3 sheets to the wind. Or a half a bottle of wine :D She gets extra touchy when she drinks, its all about making sure the kids are sleeping before she hits that point so it can be put to proper use.

Usually I’m putting the kids to bed if we have folks over and drinks were had. Damn you got it good.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually I’m putting the kids to bed if we have folks over and drinks were had. Damn you got it good.
See i dont like people so we dont have people over often. Think of Red from that 70's show only i wouldnt put up with Bob (which i have a neighbor very similar to) :D