• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alaska Guy Spring Game

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
clemsonqb.jpg

She looks roided up....

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that isn't UF's attendance anyway. It was created to laugh at the dwags 39 years since a NC.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't make the ridiculous claim of superiority, you did.

An I showed why where point of view was coming from. You seem to dismiss this.

An don’t you dare say you didn’t make any claim when you called out 5 or 6 cities/towns all the while acting like when any American thinks of a Vacation City, Lincoln Nebraska comes to mind.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

An don’t you dare say you didn’t make any claim when you called out 5 or 6 cities/towns all the while acting like when any American thinks of a Vacation City, Lincoln Nebraska comes to mind.

SMH

Spring game attendance is inversely proportional to how fun that town is.

I responded with
Lexington, Kentucky is a bad ass town then?
South Bend, Indiana is a bad ass town?
Fayetteville, Arkansas?
Morgantown, West Virginia?
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania?

Yea i have all those places circled on my bucket list of places i MUST go on vacation to.

My point was those places are just as shitty as lincoln and were at the bottom of the list of spring game attendance while lincoln is at the top. Find where i claim Lincoln to be a mecca of entertainment beyond that of any other town i listed.....

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun means different things to different people. An I would bet with all my money Morgantown is way more fun than Lincoln if you enjoy getting drunk.

You would be hard pressed to prove that.

~100 places to drink within 1/4 mile of campus.....

View attachment 203215
https://www.chronicle.com/interactives/alcohol_campuses

LOL shine is not definitive proof of a better experience. Just saying

Nor is the number of bars around you, just saying........

I didn't make the ridiculous claim of superiority, you did.

as you can see i never made any ridiculous claims. You brought up drinking so i posted relevant data regarding drinking and the UNL campus.....

As you can see from the top quote you said you would bet all your money of the superior experience as it relates to drinking....

YOu then went on to contradict yourself. It is okay.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SMH

I responded with

My point was those places are just as shitty as lincoln and were at the bottom of the list of spring game attendance while lincoln is at the top. Find where i claim Lincoln to be a mecca of entertainment beyond that of any other town i listed.....

SMH

Look at your last sentence of the last quoted paragraph. That is exactly what I was responding to. You throwing shade at all the cities or towns, one of which is a major US city was ridiculous condsidering you are a Nebraska fan and their home is Lincoln, Nebraska.

That’s what I was responding too.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SMH

Look at your last sentence of the last quoted paragraph. That is exactly what I was responding to. You throwing shade at all the cities or towns, one of which is a major US city was ridiculous condsidering you are a Nebraska fan and their home is Lincoln, Nebraska.

That’s what I was responding too.
Wrong that is not the argument you made go back.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as you can see i never made any ridiculous claims. You brought up drinking so i posted relevant data regarding drinking and the UNL campus.....

As you can see from the top quote you said you would bet all your money of the superior experience as it relates to drinking....

YOu then went on to contradict yourself. It is okay.

I never said you did, I said you acted like you did. Try to comprehend better.

I never contradicted myself. The simple fact that you don’t like moonshine and I do was my reason. As I stated before, everyone is different. But no one thinks Morgantown or Lincoln is a vacation destination.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said you did, I said you acted like you did. Try to comprehend better.

I never contradicted myself. The simple fact that you don’t like moonshine and I do was my reason. As I stated before, everyone is different. But no one thinks Morgantown or Lincoln is a vacation destination.
No the simple fact is there is no data that says moonshine is better to have fun with than any other form of drink.

Furthermore i showed the bars as a means to suggest there were 100 locations to hook up and drink within 1/4mile of campus. Most people would agree having more options is better, your response was "cuz moonshine der der der"

Drunk is drunk.... i do not see how it can be more fun to be drunk off moonshine than any other type of drink.

None of those towns are vacation destinations... just like lincoln is not a vacation destination.

You think i have the comprehension problem lmfao.

Put the shine down.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No the simple fact is there is no data that says moonshine is better to have fun with than any other form of drink.

Furthermore i showed the bars as a means to suggest there were 100 locations to hook up and drink within 1/4mile of campus. Most people would agree having more options is better, your response was "cuz moonshine der der der"

Drunk is drunk.... i do not see how it can be more fun to be drunk off moonshine than any other type of drink.

None of those towns are vacation destinations... just like lincoln is not a vacation destination.

You think i have the comprehension problem lmfao.

Put the shine down.

AS I STATED, ITS AN OPINION!

Most people would also agree moonshine is a fun drink that gets the job done. Citing 100 bars in Lincoln is hilarious. Not one human is making every one of those bars in a days time. An every city you mentioned in your bullshit rant has well over 30 bars 1/4 of a mile from it. When it gets to that number, does it really matter? As you stated, drunk is drunk. (You’ve never had moonshine)

You absolutely do have a comprehension problem.

Don’t be so sensitive Big Red.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ralphiewvu @NU_FTW

Me: It's about that time to take a vacation.
Wife: Where do you want to go? Morgantown?
Me: I do love Country Roads, but that place is a shit show. I got it!
Wife: What?
Me: I know where we should go.
Wife: Where?
Me: LINCOLN!!!!!
Wife: Omg. BEST. IDEA. EVER.

giphy.gif

Looks like this is settled now.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ralphiewvu @NU_FTW

Me: It's about that time to take a vacation.
Wife: Where do you want to go? Morgantown?
Me: I do love Country Roads, but that place is a shit show. I got it!
Wife: What?
Me: I know where we should go.
Wife: Where?
Me: LINCOLN!!!!!
Wife: Omg. BEST. IDEA. EVER.

giphy.gif

Looks like this is settled now.

NOW IT’S A PARTY!!!!

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AS I STATED, ITS AN OPINION!

Most people would also agree moonshine is a fun drink that gets the job done. Citing 100 bars in Lincoln is hilarious. Not one human is making every one of those bars in a days time. An every city you mentioned in your bullshit rant has well over 30 bars 1/4 of a mile from it. When it gets to that number, does it really matter? As you stated, drunk is drunk. (You’ve never had moonshine)

You absolutely do have a comprehension problem.

Don’t be so sensitive Big Red.
YOU BROUGHT UP DRINKING!! Fucking retard!

You tried to argue that morgantown was somehow better than lincoln due to drinking. NOT ME.

Holy shit you are dense.

acting like moonshine is something other than alcohol is beyond amusing.

You tried to refute my claim of Lincoln being on par with the other cities/towns i listed.

You tried to claim Morgantown is better because of a redneck drink that anybody can buy somehow achieves a different goal than any other alcohol.

You tried to claim my argument was that lincoln was somehow better than any of the cities/towns i listed.

My point is still valid while all you are doing is looking like an idiot who drinks too much shine apparently, lmfao.

There is no more to do in those towns with a significant drop in attendance than there is to do in Lincoln.

Get a grip.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU BROUGHT UP DRINKING!! Fucking retard!

You tried to argue that morgantown was somehow better than lincoln due to drinking. NOT ME.

Holy shit you are dense.

acting like moonshine is something other than alcohol is beyond amusing.

You tried to refute my claim of Lincoln being on par with the other cities/towns i listed.

You tried to claim Morgantown is better because of a redneck drink that anybody can buy somehow achieves a different goal than any other alcohol.

You tried to claim my argument was that lincoln was somehow better than any of the cities/towns i listed.

My point is still valid while all you are doing is looking like an idiot who drinks too much shine apparently, lmfao.

There is no more to do in those towns with a significant drop in attendance than there is to do in Lincoln.

Get a grip.

IT IS AN OPINION YOU FUCKING SENSITIVE NANCY. AN OPINION! I stated that from the start you simple bitch.

An don’t you dare argue your opinion wasn’t Lincoln was better. Anyone reading this can see that.

You have never had shine, so you saying it’s just alcohol is the equivalent to me saying “it’s just Lincoln.”

We’ll just agree to disagree but don’t get so sensitive. Or go back to the bug eater board.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IT IS AN OPINION YOU FUCKING SENSITIVE NANCY. AN OPINION! I stated that from the start you simple bitch.

An don’t you dare argue your opinion wasn’t Lincoln was better. Anyone reading this can see that.

You have never had shine, so you saying it’s just alcohol is the equivalent to me saying “it’s just Lincoln.”

We’ll just agree to disagree but don’t get so sensitive. Or go back to the bug eater board.
I never said Lincoln was better. You are the sensitive one who got all butthurt when i claimed that your precious town was no better. Please tell me where i tried to claim linoln was better, what phrasing did your vagina brain READ INTO to pull that one out? You did not state an opinion so much as said you would bet all your money.... a bit different and flawed still.

I get it you backed yourself into a retard corner now you are just punching at air looking like a doofus.

I refuted the claim that all the places with low attendance had more to do than lincoln, that was all. Doofus

tenor.gif

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said Lincoln was better. You are the sensitive one who got all butthurt when i claimed that your precious town was no better. Please tell me where i tried to claim linoln was better, what phrasing did your vagina brain READ INTO to pull that one out? You did not state an opinion so much as said you would bet all your money.... a bit different and flawed still.

I get it you backed yourself into a retard corner now you are just punching at air looking like a doofus.

I refuted the claim that all the places with low attendance had more to do than lincoln, that was all. Doofus

tenor.gif

Again, you simple fucking jackass I said you acted as if Lincoln was better. You really have no comprehension on reading at all do you?

An again you simple fucking retard husker, it’s an OPINION. I’m not sure you understand what that means which makes you have to resort to gifs to make yourself feel better. Not shocking really.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again, you simple fucking jackass I said you acted as if Lincoln was better. You really have no comprehension on reading at all do you?

An again you simple fucking retard husker, it’s an OPINION. I’m not sure you understand what that means which makes you have to resort to gifs to make yourself feel better. Not shocking really.

Keep reading into things like a woman and getting butthurt because it makes you look silly.