• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alaska Guy Spring Game

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you simple fucking jackass I said you acted as if Lincoln was better. You really have no comprehension on reading at all do you?

An again you simple fucking retard husker, it’s an OPINION. I’m not sure you understand what that means which makes you have to resort to gifs to make yourself feel better. Not shocking really.

giphy.gif

Side note: This is from probably my favorite stand up routine of all time. Christopher Titus is excellent, easily my favorite. Followed by Bill Burr.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep reading into things like a woman and getting butthurt because it makes you look silly.

The only one butthurt is you, crying about me giving Lincoln shit. Only a Husker could cry about an OPINION post. lololololololololol

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only one butthurt is you, crying about me giving Lincoln shit. Only a Husker could cry about an OPINION post. lololololololololol
You are the one who started crying because i lumped morgantown in as not being a vacation spot.

Seriously and you want to question my reading comprehension.

dumb ass

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the one who started crying because i lumped morgantown in as not being a vacation spot.

Seriously and you want to question my reading comprehension.

dumb ass

You literally took my opinion too seriously. An you are acting like you have no idea what an opinion is.

Yeah, you still mad.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you sensitive and MAD! lolololololol
no you got butthurt because i said it is just alcohol. It was your entire premise for your claim to morgantown being better than lincoln.

Seriously anybody with a 2nd grade reading level can read and see this.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You literally took my opinion too seriously. An you are acting like you have no idea what an opinion is.

Yeah, you still mad.
LMFAO, i didnt take it seriously at all actually.

Apparently you cannot debate, instead you resort to looking like a dumbass.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO, i didnt take it seriously at all actually.

Apparently you cannot debate, instead you resort to looking like a dumbass.

Reread this thread, you sound pretty mad right now. But but but, you took nothing seriously while you started hurling insults lolololol

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-23_19-49-37.gif
    upload_2019-4-23_19-49-37.gif
    2 MB · Views: 1

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no you got butthurt because i said it is just alcohol. It was your entire premise for your claim to morgantown being better than lincoln.

Seriously anybody with a 2nd grade reading level can read and see this.

No, you got butthurt because I stated Morgantown was more fun (OPINION) than Lincoln and when I countered your 100 bars with moonshine you got sensitive.

Seriously anything that is not a complete jackass can see this.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reread this thread, you sound pretty mad right now. But but but, you took nothing seriously while you started hurling insults lolololol
Yes you should reread the thread.

I didnt take it seriously because it was wrong and easily proven.

You got butthurt when i threw it in your face that your opinion is only yours.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you should reread the thread.

I didnt take it seriously because it was wrong and easily proven.

You got butthurt when i threw it in your face that your opinion is only yours.

It can’t be easily proven when it’s an OPINION post. Again, you literally have no idea what opinion means. Sad really.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you got butthurt because I stated Morgantown was more fun (OPINION) than Lincoln and when I countered your 100 bars with moonshine you got sensitive.

Seriously anything that is not a complete jackass can see this.
LMFAO no you think moonshine is somehow a miracle drug, just because it makes it easier to fuck your cousin doesnt make it fun.

You said that Morgantown was more fun if you like drinking. That is what you said. I then pointed out there were some 100 bars within 1/4 mile of campus to show how stupid you sound. You then continued being stupid saying "cuz moonshine" and i said okay its moonshine bars serve up alcohol all over the country, then you said but but but its moonshine my precious!!! and i said nooo moonshine is just alcohol once you are drunk it makes no difference, you then said "have you ever had moonshine" like it makes any difference between moonshine or 190 proof everclear sure they might taste different but im fairly certain the effects are the same, but then you said but but but moonshine and i said you are a doofus and then you said no go re read the thread and i said you are a doofus

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It can’t be easily proven when it’s an OPINION post. Again, you literally have no idea what opinion means. Sad really.
actually when your opinion is as generalized as it was, it is easily proven wrong.

My opinion is the sky is magenta

pretty stupid opinion and easily proven wrong.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO no you think moonshine is somehow a miracle drug, just because it makes it easier to fuck your cousin doesnt make it fun.

You said that Morgantown was more fun if you like drinking. That is what you said. I then pointed out there were some 100 bars within 1/4 mile of campus to show how stupid you sound. You then continued being stupid saying "cuz moonshine" and i said okay its moonshine bars serve up alcohol all over the country, then you said but but but its moonshine my precious!!! and i said nooo moonshine is just alcohol once you are drunk it makes no difference, you then said "have you ever had moonshine" like it makes any difference between moonshine or 190 proof everclear sure they might taste different but im fairly certain the effects are the same, but then you said but but but moonshine and i said you are a doofus and then you said no go re read the thread and i said you are a doofus

Ahh yes, inbred insults come. Further proof how mad you are.

Again, it’s not stupid to state Morgantown is more fun as an OPINION. I stated the moonshine and you stated the amount of bars. Both are valid points. Then you just keep getting more and more mad because I won’t change my opinion to your opinion. Anyone who is not a blithering idiot now has 2 pages in this thread to read that.

Lighten up Nancy, It’s an OPINION.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually when your opinion is as generalized as it was, it is easily proven wrong.

My opinion is the sky is magenta

pretty stupid opinion and easily proven wrong.

No, no it wasn’t. Saying Moonshine is nothing special isn’t easily proven wrong. It’s an OPINION of preference. Really thought you’d be smarter than this. Guess not, oh well.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh yes, inbred insults come. Further proof how mad you are.

Again, it’s not stupid to state Morgantown is more fun as an OPINION. I stated the moonshine and you stated the amount of bars. Both are valid points. Then you just keep getting more and more mad because I won’t change my opinion to your opinion. Anyone who is not a blithering idiot now has 2 pages in this thread to read that.

Lighten up Nancy, It’s an OPINION.
I never said you were inbred, if that is your guilty conscience speaking you might want to listen.

I just pointed out how you enjoy fucking your cousin. That is ince$t.

I honestly dont care what your opinion is.

The only person getting mad in here is you. Because your opinion is wrong.