• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alan Trammell and Jack Morris elected into HOF

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may have already been mentioned but I loved Chet Lemon as a kid when he was on the White Sox, and he was a Tiger too
I was bummed when Chet left Chicago!
He had a better career than I expected, 55.6 career WAR (Baseball Reference version) and led the league once in doubles and four times in HBP.

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know man, I heard it's a rowdy crowd. "Hu likes to guzzle jizz and spit it back into Indrid's mouth!"... and then it only goes downhill from there
Are you saying our act is not entertaining!?!?!?!?

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying our act is not entertaining!?!?!?!?
Nah, it's gold Jerry. Straight fucking cash gold.

Do you live in Chicago? I seem to recall you posting on the Phils board 4 years ago or so. Since then, I've been banned from that board and my dear friend @Cedrique has moved on for greener and hopefully better pastures.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe GNG lives exactly between Houston and Arlington? You guys ever think of that?

:nono:

Denton is north of Dallas/Arlington....so....nope.

It's closer to OKC than it is to Houston.

:thumb:

giphy.gif

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, it's gold Jerry. Straight fucking cash gold.

Do you live in Chicago? I seem to recall you posting on the Phils board 4 years ago or so. Since then, I've been banned from that board and my dear friend @Cedrique has moved on for greener and hopefully better pastures.
I grew up just North of Chicago and then lived not too far from O'Hare for a while before moving to New England. Been here over 20 years now!

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know man, I heard it's a rowdy crowd. "Hu likes to guzzle jizz and spit it back into Indrid's mouth!"... and then it only goes downhill from there
Hey...no spoilers, asshole!

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up just North of Chicago and then lived not too far from O'Hare for a while before moving to New England. Been here over 20 years now!
Pretty cool. You get to any Red Sox games? Me and my old high school chemistry teacher are going to the Phils/Red Sox on the 14th. We live down here in Delaware.

We only still keep in touch because he was the first chemist to show me how to cook baby blue crystal meth.

By the way- get ready for a spanking in an hour. Are you going to watch?

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After we slip him a mickey, hell yeah!
Once he's out, he becomes part of the act...
Ha! What you don't realize is that I've been doing mickeys with hookers for years, asshole! My tolerance is so incredibly high that I'll never pass out and your stupid act will be sabotaged and shit

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty cool. You get to any Red Sox games? Me and my old high school chemistry teacher are going to the Phils/Red Sox on the 14th. We live down here in Delaware.

We only still keep in touch because he was the first chemist to show me how to cook baby blue crystal meth.

Does either team want to win the East this year?

I mean, neither one could really capitalize on the other dropping 3 out of 4.

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Used to get to 5-10 games a year, only two last year and NONE so far this year.
Been very busy watching my daughter play softball lately, she had her first college season this past spring. She actually went to ASA Nationals in Delaware a couple of years ago.
I just saw my first game in Philly earlier this year, liked the park and it was fun to listen to the fans razz the Brewers bullpen. A buddy and I stayed in the Gayborhood (by accident) and also visited all the Liberty stuff and the art museum. Plus drank so hard that I can't even remember most of the places we went drinking.

Is your teacher named Mr. White???

Not going to catch the game, my daughter invited friends over so I am pondering heading up to our ski condo for the night to avoid the mayhem. I have a hard time tolerating late teen boys. No cable, internet, or landline up there...forget about broadcast!! Not that you can see the Bosox on TV for free anymore...

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha! What you don't realize is that I've been doing mickeys with hookers for years, asshole! My tolerance is so incredibly high that I'll never pass out and your stupid act will be sabotaged and shit
OK, we'll just have to beat you with rebar until you give in, then!!
Even more entertaining...

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does either team want to win the East this year?

I mean, neither one could really capitalize on the other dropping 3 out of 4.
Word. I'm still worried that the Nats are playing possum. But yeah, that Reds series was abominable. At least LA is a great team. The Reds actually have a surprisingly really good offense, but their pitching sucks and we couldn't score shit outside of the first game.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word. I'm still worried that the Nats are playing possum. But yeah, that Reds series was abominable. At least LA is a great team. The Reds actually have a surprisingly really good offense, but their pitching sucks and we couldn't score shit outside of the first game.

We're 3-4 against the Reds this year.

They've actually been a pretty solid team since they changed managers.

They might be my darkhorse team to surprise next season.