• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Alamo Bowl: Texas vs. Oregon

Phantom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
turn out the lights, the party's over.....

We were never going to win this game. I'm actually surprised it's this close. We just don't have the talent. McCoy being our second best qb is evidence of that. There's other holes as well. We are at least two years away no matter who comes in and coaches. It's so frustrating that the program has sunk this low. We all knew it for the past few years, but the "good ole boys" club was just too strong.

The "Mack Brown, Good bye and get your ass out of town" party is at my house.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imo texas d played good....offence kept giving the ball back....if mariota played forv5exas, t3xas wins...that guy is a one man gang.

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new HC had better bring in some mean, hard nose discipline. No more country club setting. Again, these spoiled brats are in for a rude awakening come spring ball.

That's the 4th time you've said that tonight.

yourTEAMreallySUCKS

Sooner, Cock, Rise Up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not really. I got an iPad mini last year and had the same trouble: small screen and fat fingers. I always had extra V's and N's in my sentences because I would accidentally hit them when trying to hit the space bar. I gave it back to my wife and took the laptop back.

Just get a bluetooth keyboard, less bulky than lugging a laptop around

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defensive interference? That was a push off!

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing Swoopes won't be throwing to Mike Davis next year.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet shaggy bevo is on full meltdown about now....dicks all over the place....

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay up for the ASU TT game.. Going to be a good one!

Good luck on your coaching search UT. Patterson was the best decision you could have ever made. Seriously. Guy is a brilliant businessman and a lawyer also. Hopefully your boosters let the man work his magic.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Ive waited all season to ask and now just feels right, Texas fans, whats up with Mcoys lip? And does it throw off his accuracy or??

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay up for the ASU TT game.. Going to be a good one!

Good luck on your coaching search UT. Patterson was the best decision you could have ever made. Seriously. Guy is a brilliant businessman and a lawyer also. Hopefully your boosters let the man work his magic.

Better be a thrashing

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were never going to win this game. I'm actually surprised it's this close. We just don't have the talent. McCoy being our second best qb is evidence of that. There's other holes as well. We are at least two years away no matter who comes in and coaches. It's so frustrating that the program has sunk this low. We all knew it for the past few years, but the "good ole boys" club was just too strong.

The "Mack Brown, Good bye and get your ass out of town" party is at my house.

Not according to this guy. According to him any other coach is gonna come in here and own this conference right off the bat. :laugh3:

GMAFB, there is a reason why ya'll are labeled Choklahoma. Hell, Mack's incompetency has choked away 4 Big 12 titles alone. Get a coach in here that won't baby his players, throw some discipline in and won't shit his pants when he sees Stoops across the sideline and the Pooners are done. OU hasn't even won an outright conference title since 2007. They have needed computer help or claim a share of it. You even know a coach like Charlie Strong will come in here and own this conference.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not really. I got an iPad mini last year and had the same trouble: small screen and fat fingers. I always had extra V's and N's in my sentences because I would accidentally hit them when trying to hit the space bar. I gave it back to my wife and took the laptop back.

Tks...looking forward to watching your boys. Imo they have a good shot at this as boyd is very much like miller, but a better passer.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet shaggy bevo is on full meltdown about now....dicks all over the place....

Not really.......they are all too busy celebrating Mack and Case hitting the bricks

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas held them to 13 offensive points in the first half with him 100% healthy.

Lets not pretend that the Oregon offense suddenly stopped working thanks to a 3rd quarter injury.

Texas' defense is dominating WITHOUT any help whatsoever.

This is one of the HORNS best defensive efforts being completely wasted tonight.

So, the Texas defense is dominating. What is the Oregon defense doing?

When Mariota was healthy he had SEVEN carries for 10 yards or more in the first half. Now, Mariota is hurt, he can't plant his left leg and he can't run.