• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama's Da'shawn hand arrested for DUI

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You continue to post a suspension is a "slap on the wrist" in a thread for a player on a team that you support. AM I to assume you are in the wrong thread???

I have stated numerous times I would support a suspension for anyone who gets a dui, even one on the team I support. I just so happen to be in a thread about an Alabama player getting a dui. But that makes me a hater??

But yet you arguing a suspension is a slap on the wrist to a player on a team you support doesn't make you a homer.

Hypocrisy is real!
And I have stated numerous times I have no issue with Saban or any other coach suspending a player, not sure how many more times I have to post it to make it sink into that wrought iron skull of yours. Now get back to the jo of finding where i defended the player on Alabama's team and see if you can find where I did it by name, or you are a cheap ass lair. I have not once stated I am against suspensions, I just dont think they are an effective punishment. Doesnt mean I am against them, so keep spinning, but find my defense of the player, liar.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An when did i say you defended the kids actions? You defended him not being suspended. As I stated.
Nope, never did that either, see if you can find that while you are at it.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I have stated numerous times I have no issue with Saban or any other coach suspending a player, not sure how many more times I have to post it to make it sink into that wrought iron skull of yours. Now get back to the jo of finding where i defended the player on Alabama's team and see if you can find where I did it by name, or you are a cheap ass lair. I have not once stated I am against suspensions, I just dont think they are an effective punishment. Doesnt mean I am against them, so keep spinning, but find my defense of the player, liar.

If you have no issue with Saban suspending him, quit saying it's not much of a punishment. You are literally trying to interpret that a suspension is so little that it's no even worth doing.

I never said you defended a player on alabamas team. I said you defended a non suspension. Jesus Christ learn to read you hypocritical lunatic homer.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wont disagree he needs to learn the gravity of this situation, but my opinion on this is missing a game or two is a slap on the wrist.
First punishment I would hand out is he has to attend substance abuse classes.
Second punishment I had out is he attends al anon keetings to see what real alcoholics are like, and how they ruin their lives with alcohol and substance abuse.
Next punishment i hand down is 100 hours of community service mandated to be finished before he gets a diploma from the University, and if he doesnt complete it, his scholarship has to be repaid in full. put skin in the game for him.
Last punishment i hand down is he is held to a zero tolerance policy and a bed check until this football season is over. His party days are over until he graduates, or completes his community service.

His missing playing time is not really a punishment, its a copout schools use to get out of teaching a manchild a life lesson he needs to learn.

Hmmm that last sentence is interesting.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The object is to show the young man what alcoholism and alcohol does to destroy lives. Making hik miss a game does not achieve this. All that does is make him miss a game and then he moves on, he doesnt get to see what the effects of alcohol can do to destroy lives. A punishment should teach a lesson. Not to mention, we likely have two or three players in rotation who can fill his spot and not miss much, so why should a Bama fan fear him missing a game? I personally dont care if Saban suspends him for a game either, I just dont see it as an adequate punishment.

This one also shows this.

Shall I keep going?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have no issue with Saban suspending him, quit saying it's not much of a punishment. You are literally trying to interrupt that a suspension is so little that it's no even worth doing.

I never said you defended a player on alabamas team. I said you defended a non suspension. Jesus Christ learn to read you hypocritical lunatic homer.

Really? Remember this line?

"You continue to post a suspension is a "slap on the wrist" in a thread for a player on a team that you support. AM I to assume you are in the wrong thread???"

Sounds like you are saying I am defending said player on Alabama's team, were you not? If not then I guess we are done as you have not shown I defended the player, which makes you a liar. If so then you did say I defended a player on Alabama's team and you are still lying.

Either way...

This is done. I have better things to do that argue with a hater(self professed I might add)

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Remember this line?

"You continue to post a suspension is a "slap on the wrist" in a thread for a player on a team that you support. AM I to assume you are in the wrong thread???"

Sounds like you are saying I am defending said player on Alabama's team, were you not? If not then I guess we are done as you have not shown I defended the player, which makes you a liar. If so then you did say I defended a player on Alabama's team and you are still lying.

Either way...

This is done. I have better things to do that argue with a hater(self professed I might add)

LOL, where did I say you defended the players actions? Where? I CHALLENGE YOU TO FIND THIS. Or you are a liar.

You did however defend a non suspension which I have quoted you on, TWICE.

Your last sentence reads that you are caught in a lie because you forgot what you posted pages before and now you are leaving.

Allow me to do the honors, EOT

Mike30142

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck, you guys are still arguing. Translation equals my team sucks, so I'll try to argue against Saban's punishment techniques. I don't really care one way or the other. If Saban had suspended Hand, It would have been next man up. Either way, Bama will be in the playoffs, and your team will still suck.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are fans of the "Tuskaloosa Taliban" on the hoop, the finebaum SEC radio show or those who didn't go to school at UA not the most sensitive audience in all of College Football?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at the Johnny come lately fan talking shit. It's not hard to be a bama fan. A cowboy/cub/gump fan proves this.

Mike30142

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at the Johnny come lately fan talking shit. It's not hard to be a bama fan. A cowboy/cub/gump fan proves this.
u
tumblr_inline_mjposoQrYI1qz4rgp.gif

Mike30142

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ralphie, you apparently get off on arguing. :dhd: I could care less, and this will be my last post on the subject. Have a nice day.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are fans of the "Tuskaloosa Taliban" on the hoop, the finebaum SEC radio show or those who didn't go to school at UA not the most sensitive audience in all of College Football?

FSU fans that are eternally rustled by Bama football.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ralphie, you apparently get off on arguing. :dhd: I could care less, and this will be my last post on the subject. Have a nice day.

Your first post to me demonstrated what I truely despise. But it is what it is.

Have a nice night.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I don't make these threads. Go find the last one I made. If you want to make one about that go ahead I would comment. I imagine it would be a short thread because most USC fans kknow they suspend players usually for infractions like that.USC suspended a player for lying last season, one this year, our senior kicker with only a freshman coming in because there was an incident with him and his gf. No police involved but he was dropped from the team . If a player tested positive this season and isn't suspended that would be news to me.

Bullshit.

Either: USC doesn't suspend players for failing drug tests for weed, or USC players never smoke weed.

Which do you think it is?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your first post to me demonstrated what I truely despise. But it is what it is.

Have a nice night.

So you really don't realize that's basically what most people think, regardless of them being an Alabama fan or not?

Let me put this another way: Do you think Hammer just really cared about what happened with Urban Meyer and Ohio St, or do you think maybe....he just hated them and used any excuse he could find to shovel it?

At least Hammer had the balls to own it and was so over the top with it that it was funny as hell(for most).

Seems pretty obvious to me that you and others are just haters who...use any excuse they can find to cry about Alabama.

It's basically one Alabama cry thread after another around here. Of course, due to the lack of balls, you'll act surprised that Alabama fans respond and post in thread about...Alabama, but that's pretty much status quo for these things.

"How Dare Alabama fans not think the same terrible things I do".

Last edited:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and this one is fucking awesome: "It's easy to be an Alabama fan right now".

Is it just pure coincidence that it sounds just like social justice warriors? Just take out "Alabama fan" and change it to "White". I guess I'm supposed to feel bad for being white and in addition to that - also for being an Alabama fan.

#BamaPrivilege

But nah, you don't sound jealous and butthurt at all.