• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama's Da'shawn hand arrested for DUI

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Urban Meyer suspended Michael Hill for the game against Indiana a few hours ago. Does he see him as a dirtbag ? Someone with no potential? Or is he paying for something he did?
Doubt it but that still does not make no suspension wrong.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Note I said much of a punishment. Had I said it wasnt a punishment at all, then you could claim i stated it was not a punishment. The simple fact I have repeatedly stated its a slap on the wrist indicates its a form of punishment, just not one i would choose as my personal opinion is its not much of a punishment. Keep trying, I am sure you will find a loophole yet.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Note I said much of a punishment. Had I said it wasnt a punishment at all, then you could claim i stated it was not a punishment. The simple fact I have repeatedly stated its a slap on the wrist indicates its a form of punishment, just not one i would choose as my personal opinion is its not much of a punishment. Keep trying, I am sure you will find a loophole yet.

So he could slap his wrist 12 times. Miss the whole season. I mean if one is slap on the wrist how many before its real?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he could slap his wrist 12 times. Miss the whole season. I mean if one is slap on the wrist how many before its real?
He could, but he wont. Try not being such a hater all the time. Just because your team got destroyed last year opening game is no reason to go around whining all the time.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah ok. lol. Kinda ruins your argument when your coach is suspending players.
I don't think it does at all. You are making a poor assumption that all kids and situations are the same.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could, but he wont. Try not being such a hater all the time. Just because your team got destroyed last year opening game is no reason to go around whining all the time.

lol. I went to the game with my son and some friends , had four great days of hanging out with old Marine buds who live in the Dallas area. My life isn't so empty that I derive all my happiness from the success of a football team and even less one game. So try again.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it does at all. You are making a poor assumption that all kids and situations are the same.
I assumed Saban wouldn't be suspending the DUI player and I was right and what ever this Ohio State player did Saban certainly wouldn't have suspend him since no one got arrested. Unless he was riding the pine then yeah he might.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. I went to the game with my son and some friends , had four great days of hanging out with old Marine buds who live in the Dallas area. My life isn't so empty that I derive all my happiness from the success of a football team and even less one game. So try again.
Yet you continue to post thinking Bama fans are all homers and care about one player. HMMM, one player, one game, sounds like I pegged you pretty good if you think i am a homer. Maybe you should think maybe, just maybe they guy really doesnt think suspension is much of a punishment and leave it at that.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you continue to post thinking Bama fans are all homers and care about one player. HMMM, one player, one game, sounds like I pegged you pretty good if you think i am a homer. Maybe you should think maybe, just maybe they guy really doesnt think suspension is much of a punishment and leave it at that.

I stated what I think. I think Sabans policy is self serving. I think the notion that suspending a player for a game is either too harsh or doesn't work is also self serving. A Dui , domestic violence , theft , illegal drug or weapon possession , failed drug tests are very good reasons a player should sit out some game time. How much of course depends on the specifics. Giving them hoops to jump through but still letting them play doesn't give them real consequences to their actions . To think suspension or missed game time isn't much of a punishment is just ludicrous. They only play 12 regular season games. Not being able to play in one is something . A season would be disastrous for a player but one is nothing? Come on now.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stated what I think. I think Sabans policy is self serving. I think the notion that suspending a player for a game is either too harsh or doesn't work is also self serving. A Dui , domestic violence , theft , illegal drug or weapon possession , failed drug tests are very good reasons a player should sit out some game time. How much of course depends on the specifics. Giving them hoops to jump through but still letting them play doesn't give them real consequences to their actions . To think suspension or missed game time isn't much of a punishment is just ludicrous. They only play 12 regular season games. Not being able to play in one is something . A season would be disastrous for a player but one is nothing? Come on now.
And your limited opinion is noted. I say limited because Saban does suspend players on occasion for offenses. He also has other forms of punishment that tend to go towards the nature of the crime committed. So thanks for allowing us all to read your opinion, its well noted now.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
failed drug tests are very good reasons a player should sit out some game time.

So why aren't you making 29 page threads complaining about USC not doing this?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I thought you were indicating only the most extreme punishments had value and anything else is in effective and just a slap on the wrist.

Such as being suspended for a game?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why aren't you making 29 page threads complaining about USC not doing this?
Because I don't make these threads. Go find the last one I made. If you want to make one about that go ahead I would comment. I imagine it would be a short thread because most USC fans kknow they suspend players usually for infractions like that.USC suspended a player for lying last season, one this year, our senior kicker with only a freshman coming in because there was an incident with him and his gf. No police involved but he was dropped from the team . If a player tested positive this season and isn't suspended that would be news to me.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bahahahahahahaha not much of a punishment and not a punishment are virtually the same thing. Continue to not connect for reality and think missing gametime is a slap on the wrist. It's win at all cost homers like you that continue to look like they have no connection to reality.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bahahahahahahaha not much of a punishment and not a punishment are virtually the same thing. Continue to not connect for reality and think missing gametime is a slap on the wrist. It's win at all cost homers like you that continue to look like they have no connection to reality.
Homer is a character on the Simpsons, and am neither yellow, nor cartoonish. What I am is growing tired of ignorant asses like you who keep thinking they know someone by posts on the internet. Sadly, the best thing to come out of this thread is showing who the haters are, and you, Socaljim, and a few others stand out mightily. Keep rocking that hate, its all consuming I am sure. Wishing you ha a Saban is about all you have. Keep hatin.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homer is a character on the Simpsons, and am neither yellow, nor cartoonish. What I am is growing tired of ignorant asses like you who keep thinking they know someone by posts on the internet. Sadly, the best thing to come out of this thread is showing who the haters are, and you, Socaljim, and a few others stand out mightily. Keep rocking that hate, its all consuming I am sure. Wishing you ha a Saban is about all you have. Keep hatin.

Are you saying you mercilessly defending a player on your team from suspension is not being a homer yet me calling you out for that lunacy is me being a hater?? Jesus dude, get a grip on reality. An you seem cartoonish.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying you mercilessly defending a player on your team from suspension is not being a homer yet me calling you out for that lunacy is me being a hater?? Jesus dude, get a grip on reality. An you seem cartoonish.
I defy You to go back and see where I used the kids name in a defensive poster. Time to man up butter cup, step up and sho my posts using his name and defending his actions. I have stated numerous times in thei thread its not about players at Alabama, its about players in general and how they need to be treated for the root cause. So I will wait on you to show me where I defended him and especially defended him using his name. Man up or be shown to be a liar.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I defy You to go back and see where I used the kids name in a defensive poster. Time to man up butter cup, step up and sho my posts using his name and defending his actions. I have stated numerous times in thei thread its not about players at Alabama, its about players in general and how they need to be treated for the root cause. So I will wait on you to show me where I defended him and especially defended him using his name. Man up or be shown to be a liar.

You continue to post a suspension is a "slap on the wrist" in a thread for a player on a team that you support. AM I to assume you are in the wrong thread???

I have stated numerous times I would support a suspension for anyone who gets a dui, even one on the team I support. I just so happen to be in a thread about an Alabama player getting a dui. But that makes me a hater??

But yet you arguing a suspension is a slap on the wrist to a player on a team you support doesn't make you a homer.

Hypocrisy is real!

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

An when did i say you defended the kids actions? You defended him not being suspended. As I stated.