• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama vs. Ohio State Sugar Bowl(semifinal) Jan 1,2015

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I'm Dr Evil get your own gifs

5CUZPC0iGOsA8.gif
dr-evil-no-o.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What really goes through Urban's mind during games:

Meyer_Urban11-773317.gif

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know the B1G wants to hang its hat on Indiana's upset of Mizzou but they did play OSU tough into the third and shit happens. The following says it all:

Illinois, Indiana, Purdue, Northwestern, Michigan, Maryland, Rutgers, Iowa, Penn State<<<Bad

Minnesota, Wisconsin, Nebraska<<<ok

Michigan St<<< above average

Ohio State<<<???

And OSU loses OOC game 35-21 to Virginia Tech. The other OOC games aint worth mentioning! Do you OSU fans really want to brag about anything against the above teams? :pound:

kelsey92

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God I cannot wait for this game!!!!! I was born on the University of Alabama! ROLL TIDE! This game should be EPIC!

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God I cannot wait for this game!!!!! I was born on the University of Alabama! ROLL TIDE! This game should be EPIC!

HOLY SHIT A NEW Bama FAn!!!!!!! RTR!!!!!!!!! :suds:

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Only thing that scares me about this game is that we only got 1 game of tape on Cardale Jones. That's a pretty big deal.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know the B1G wants to hang its hat on Indiana's upset of Mizzou but they did play OSU tough into the third and shit happens.

And OSU loses OOC game 35-21 to Virginia Tech. The other OOC games aint worth mentioning! Do you OSU fans really want to brag about anything against the above teams? :pound:

Like Team SEC wouldn't be doing the same if the reverse had happen.

You all would be corn cobbing yourselves on a daily basis and telling us all about it, if Vanderbilt had beat Wisconsin OOC.

Last edited by a moderator:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Only thing that scares me about this game is that we only got 1 game of tape on Cardale Jones. That's a pretty big deal.

If Saban can't game plan for a second game starter they don't deserve to win anyway. He's still had playing time just not as starter. The only issue I worry about, anytime with Alabama, is just don't beat yourself(which is about how they've lost everytime they've lost).

2014 loss to Ole Miss- 2 turnovers but like 5 fumbles. The second fumble coming on the kickoff that allowed Ole Miss to take lead in game they had been losing and controlled in for the better part. 2 missed field goals. Penalty on last drive moved Bama back from Ole Miss 15, where they just ran to, back to 35, then the end zone interception.

2013 Auburn- Bama just ran for first down to Auburn's 5 yard line 3 minutes to go, leading by 7, but a hold moves them back to 25 Bama misses field goal failing to go up two score with 2 minutes to go.

2014 Sugar Bowl vs OU-Turnovers (5 vs 1 against OU) Hell, Yeldon runs into his own player on OU's 8 shortly before end of first half, their LB picks it up runs it back to about the 40, and 3 plays later Jones (who hasn't ever sniffed playing like he did that day) throws perfect strike for TD. This all right before the half. Bama drove last drive of half to OU 15 where Foster missed 32 yard FG last play of half. Momentum killer!

After the Ole Miss game Alabama had lost 5 games since 2011. In those 5 losses, the Crimson Tide is 6-18 on FGs including 1-3 in loss to Ole Miss.

Bama's worst defense is when the other QB runs for life throws it up for grabs and other team comes down with it. The only four plays Mizzou made, in SEC CG, were those kind of plays. Take those out they did absolutely nothing. Scary thing is Cardale Jones kind of did that in the B1G CCG. If nothing crazy happens and Bama plays like Bama, Bama wins.

In fact, Bama plays Bama football, this game not even close! This is one of those games you say please Lord let both teams play to their potential and you know if they both do your team should be fine! :yahoo:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Team SEC wouldn't be doing the same if the reverse had happen.

You all would be corn cobbing yourselves on a daily basis and telling us all about it, if Vanderbilt had beat Wisconsin OOC.

I would say Indiana more like Kentucky. In fact I would say all those teams on the first line I listed are more like a Kentucky! :suds:

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In those 5 losses, the Crimson Tide is 6-18 on FGs including 1-3 in loss to Ole Miss.

Im confident in Griff when he is healthy. He has had a nagging back injury all year and it has really affected his kicking. Hopefully with the time off he can get healed up.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say Indiana more like Kentucky. In fact I would say all those teams on the first line I listed are more like a Kentucky! :suds:

Only one team can be in last place in the Big 10 and that was Indiana.

Kentucky was not in last place in the SEC.

so I would say you are wrong again.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only one team can be in last place in the Big 10 and that was Indiana.

Kentucky was not in last place in the SEC.

so I would say you are wrong again.

Besides. Wouldn't the last place team in the SEC be favored to win one of the Big 10 divisions?

That is usually some of the rhetoric I hear from Team SEC.