• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama vs A&M Pulls a 9.0

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you the play where he was scrambling and heaved it up as a foolish throw. Except for the fact that it was 3rd down and an ints wasn't going to be all that harmful. Other than that, I don't know how many other throws fall into the foolish category. He did throw a couple of balls that he expected his WR that had a 6" height advantage to go up and get Alot of QBs do that and don't get called foolish or lucky.

The 2 INTs look bad on the stat sheet, but the latest report is that the WR ran the wrong route and the second is a tipped ball (at Best). Hard to put alot of blame on Manziel for that.

But, hey, if you have to think that Manziel is a lucky SOB to hange almost 500 passing yards on the Bama defense, thats ok.

You named three in your post, but he had several more that had the DB seen it coming by turning his head, they could have been intercepted easily, or at the very least, batted down. A couple of his passes hung in the air and had bad trajectories to the receiver and this is what i called lucky as we were not on our game on Saturday. Whats funny is the one guy(fulton) defended that same receiver last year and did quite well, but not this year. He was constantly out of place and not facing the ball. Saban addressed this and you can bet he wont play as much this coming Saturday, they will be trying new players at secondary positions this weekend to see if we have some hungry players that can show some good technique.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You named three in your post, but he had several more that had the DB seen it coming by turning his head, they could have been intercepted easily, or at the very least, batted down. A couple of his passes hung in the air and had bad trajectories to the receiver and this is what i called lucky as we were not on our game on Saturday. Whats funny is the one guy(fulton) defended that same receiver last year and did quite well, but not this year. He was constantly out of place and not facing the ball. Saban addressed this and you can bet he wont play as much this coming Saturday, they will be trying new players at secondary positions this weekend to see if we have some hungry players that can show some good technique.

This is why Mack Brown will be fired at the end of the season. I think we really only have 1 defensive starter that should keep his job (Quandre Diggs); the other 10 should have been benched after the BYU game; we have nothing to lose. Give those backups a chance to start, the ones who have heart and still care about the season. Pull the scholarships from the players who have zero heart and kick them to the curb.....

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why Mack Brown will be fired at the end of the season. I think we really only have 1 defensive starter that should keep his job (Quandre Diggs); the other 10 should have been benched after the BYU game; we have nothing to lose. Give those backups a chance to start, the ones who have heart and still care about the season. Pull the scholarships from the players who have zero heart and kick them to the curb.....

Saban said in his presser this week that seniority means nothing to him, he plays who shows a desire to grow as a player and learn from mistakes. He does not play favorites, i have seen him bench star players for actions detrimental to the team. He even made Yeldon apologize to TAMU, the fans and the Alabama teammates and fans for his actions in the game that drew an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. He doesnt play, zero tolerance and thats what we love about him, he believes in discipline and respect of your opponents.