• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama TE arrested for possession of DRUGS

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the thing. it's just weed. But where they are it's illegal or at least a certain amount is. Now if your job or your scholarship would be in jeopardy by getting caught smoking it or coming up positive for it then you're just a stupid idiot for having it and smoking it with what you have to lose. Go get some beers and call it a night. Whats funny is I wonder if Alabama does any testing of it's players because I have yet to hear about players coming up positive there but they have multiple players every year getting caught with it and stoned. lol. Someones hiding the results and I bet I know who.
tenor.gif

a single seed is illegal in alabama

they give zero fucks round here. shit might as well be meth

In the State of Alabama, it is a misdemeanor crime to possess any amount of marijuana whatsoever for personal use. It is an offense that is punishable by a fine up to $6,000 and up to 1 year in jail.

It is a felony to possess cannabis for any reason other than “personal use.” The same goes for any offender previous found guilty of possessing cannabis for personal use. In both cases, these felonies are punishable by a fine up to $15,000 and a prison mandatory minimum sentence of no less than one year and one day, but no more than 10 years.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Under an OZ is possession, over an OZ is possession with intent to sell.

Alabama has done nothing to decriminalize. He goes to jail, will get a year probation, maybe 2 and have to pay fines and maybe even do a rehab thing. All depends on how good his lawyer is.

never heard that before in my 30 years of living here and can't find it online anywhere. i always thought that was up to the arresting officer as long as it is under 2.2lbs and can't be considered trafficking

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a single seed is illegal in alabama

they give zero fucks round here. shit might as well be meth

In the State of Alabama, it is a misdemeanor crime to possess any amount of marijuana whatsoever for personal use. It is an offense that is punishable by a fine up to $6,000 and up to 1 year in jail.

It is a felony to possess cannabis for any reason other than “personal use.” The same goes for any offender previous found guilty of possessing cannabis for personal use. In both cases, these felonies are punishable by a fine up to $15,000 and a prison mandatory minimum sentence of no less than one year and one day, but no more than 10 years.

That just means these players are stupid. If my scholarship would be in jeopardy then why would you ever take the chance when you can just have some drinks.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That just means these players are stupid. If my scholarship would be in jeopardy then why would you ever take the chance when you can just have some drinks.

I agree. Young adults that age are typically dumb in general, but they need to realize from the get go that they aren't just typical college students.

I love smoking reefer and have smoked many a pound of it in my semi-young life.... but i work in the healthcare field now and that doesn't fly. I like monnies more than i like weed. It's fucking dumb for it to be as illegal as it is here though. Zero reason for small amounts to not be decriminalized and for it to be off the shelf medically.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never heard that before in my 30 years of living here and can't find it online anywhere. i always thought that was up to the arresting officer as long as it is under 2.2lbs and can't be considered trafficking

When I was growing up there were 2 charges as I remember, possession and possession with intent to sell. Anything up to an ounce and in a single baggie was possession and anything over, or having it in separate baggies was intent to sell.

I have no idea about it being up to the arresting officer, never heard that. Also I've never heard 2.2lbs meaning anything, but that amount wouldn't mean anything to me and it's been quite a few years for me. A friend of mine got a few years in prison for a couple of ounces as it was considered intent to sell, so the 2.2lbs certainly isn't a minimum.

I got busted 17 years ago for about a half oz and it was personal possession. Although I just moved to California and said fuck them. Then about 6 years ago I got a lawyer and they dropped the possession and I plead guilty to paraphernalia(papers). I guess they figured they'd rather have $1,000 than nothing. It's not like I had anything to worry about in California, but it's nice to be able to visit my mom without worrying about it.

Needless to say, I'm very pissed about Alabama's laws.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His scholarship isn't in jeopardy unless he has other issues going on that aren't public.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got here late. Has anyone asked the mandatory air conditioning question yet?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t a Washington Husky get busted for weed last year? I guess Petersen lost control of that program too.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t a Washington Husky get busted for weed last year? I guess Petersen lost control of that program too.
Like most of the PAC, they're not important enough for anyone to pay attention to tho.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like most of the PAC, they're not important enough for anyone to pay attention to tho.
There’s not many conferences the B1G can point and laugh at, the PAC happens to be one for a year.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things are getting out of hand in Tuscaloosa with this one. Post-season ban for Alabama, possibly entire SEC.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t know getting arrested for pot was still a thing.

Alabama still like 50 years behind the rest of the country.