• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama TE arrested for possession of DRUGS

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently he had less than a 10th of a gram... :L

Why would anybody have only 0.08 grams???? I know its been a while since my usage, but that isnt even a bowl if i recall correctly. So he kept a leftover bag that had some shake at the bottom??? seems like a really stupid way to get busted lmfao

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would anybody have only 0.08 grams???? I know its been a while since my usage, but that isnt even a bowl if i recall correctly. So he kept a leftover bag that had some shake at the bottom??? seems like a really stupid way to get busted lmfao
A joint/bowl is about a gram give or take. I've probably got more than .08 in my beard right now.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A joint/bowl is about a gram give or take. I've probably got more than .08 in my beard right now.
that would be one large bowl if we are talking about the high grade stuff i used to partake with. I suppose a gram isnt that big when you are talking about hubcap crap. either way .08 is stupid to be busted with, who would save that little bit and not just sprinkle it on top of the last bowl of the bag? Gotta be something special to get busted with that.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that would be one large bowl if we are talking about the high grade stuff i used to partake with. I suppose a gram isnt that big when you are talking about hubcap crap. either way .08 is stupid to be busted with, who would save that little bit and not just sprinkle it on top of the last bowl of the bag? Gotta be something special to get busted with that.

Yeah, one bowl will usually last me two or three days a couple hits at a time. Especially during the week when I only hit it after I get home from work.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, one bowl will usually last me two or three days a couple hits at a time. Especially during the week when I only hit it after I get home from work.
once i got out of the group toking thing that is how i used to do it, couple hits at a time bowl would last quite a while. If only i had realized that when i was younger i could have kept my tolerance down and my weed in my bag instead of having friends tokin it all

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck you, I smoke an OZ every 5 days. Shit sucks and ain't cheap.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this is getting tossed, right?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you, I smoke an OZ every 5 days. Shit sucks and ain't cheap.

Damn that's a lotta Sticky Icky to toke up in under a week. You might have a problem.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How long would this 1 bowl last you?

x-super-bowls-to-take-your-mind-off-the-super-bowl-image-1.jpg

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn that's a lotta Sticky Icky to toke up in under a week. You might have a problem.

No problems - just bought some more yesterday.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again. Dude is stupid. Probably stoned and pulled over and reaking like he just left Chongs house. Saying he had so little in his bag is like saying the beer cans in my truck were empty when I got pulled over. He should get a ticket for just being stupid.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again. Dude is stupid. Probably stoned and pulled over and reaking like he just left Chongs house. Saying he had so little in his bag is like saying the beer cans in my truck were empty when I got pulled over. He should get a ticket for just being stupid.

Read the thread dipshit, he had less than a tenth of a gram and it was locked up in a safe in his dorm room.

If we are going to give tickets for being stupid, you're going to need one hell of a lawyer.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read the thread dipshit, he had less than a tenth of a gram and it was locked up in a safe in his dorm room.

If we are going to give tickets for being stupid, you're going to need one hell of a lawyer.

He got arrested didn't he? I don't care where or how they found it. My point is you're a freaking idiot to be a scholarship athlete and get busted for something so stupid. It means if he does something else stupid down the road he might find himself working a forklift at Home depot in a few years.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got arrested didn't he? I don't care where or how they found it. My point is you're a freaking idiot to be a scholarship athlete and get busted for something so stupid. It means if he does something else stupid down the road he might find himself working a forklift at Home depot in a few years.

Last I looked his scholarship is not in jeopardy. And if it was, it would be for other reasons already. And even if he was to get kicked out of Alabama, plenty of other schools will take him.

I'm sorry it's not the end of his life as you wish.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last I looked his scholarship is not in jeopardy. And if it was, it would be for other reasons already. And even if he was to get kicked out of Alabama, plenty of other schools will take him.

I'm sorry it's not the end of his life as you wish.

lol. It's just a stupid thing. Getting arrested for something totally avoidable it stupid when you're given so much. He's a player with a scholarship at a major University. He's not a stock boy at the local grocery store.Players who get kicked off teams usually end up at bum fuck state and you never hear from them again. This one thing might not get him there but it's certainly not a good thing and I don't wish anything bad for the kid . I'm just saying he did something stupid. He could have stolen a candy bar which costs 50 cents and it wouldnt have made it any less stupider if he got caught.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. It's just a stupid thing. Getting arrested for something totally avoidable it stupid when you're given so much. He's a player with a scholarship at a major University. He's not a stock boy at the local grocery store.Players who get kicked off teams usually end up at bum fuck state and you never hear from them again. This one thing might not get him there but it's certainly not a good thing and I don't wish anything bad for the kid . I'm just saying he did something stupid. He could have stolen a candy bar which costs 50 cents and it wouldnt have made it any less stupider if he got caught.

Actually that would have been more "stupider" because that's actually illegal for good reason.

Where as this has to be the most ridiculous case of getting busted I've ever heard outside stupid people who call the cops on themselves confessing.