• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama and tOSU lose on consecutive nights

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's your CFB team, Hammer?

I grew up so consumed with the Showtime Lakers and college basketball that I didn't have much interest in cfb but I like seeing Vandy win and SEC powerhouses lose. I also detest those cocksuckers Tressell and Urban Meyer so until cUM is gone, I'll be especially enjoying tOSU losses.

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprising They played a pretty cupcake schedule this year, and when they came up against two top notch teams, they played well but still came up short.

^ This

Both Urbie and Little Nick went soft dick with OOC scheduling. In the end, soft begat soft and it bit their sorry asses. :nod:

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ This

Both Urbie and Little Nick went soft dick with OOC scheduling. In the end, soft begat soft and it bit their sorry asses. :nod:

Well, we did play Virginia Tech. They were not as good as expected, but I wouldn't call it soft. The other three were cupcakes, I agree. (And Colorado State did win their bowl game). :noidea:

We also played Ole Miss (bowl winner), MSU (bowl winner), LSU (bowl winner), Texas A&M (bowl winner),
and Auburn (loss).

We didn't have a killer schedule, but I wouldn't define it as soft, either.

Last edited by a moderator:

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ This

I agree, but don't forget that Vanderbilt backed out and wouldn't play us.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we did play Virginia Tech. They were not as good as expected, but I wouldn't call it soft. The other three were cupcakes, I agree. (And Colorado State did win their bowl game). :noidea:

We also played Ole Miss (bowl winner), MSU (bowl winner), LSU (bowl winner), Texas A&M (bowl winner),
and Auburn (loss).

Most years you guys don't have an issue w/the schedule. This was a weird year when the teams you did have on the schedule were either having an off year or were beat up and not playing well.

Berkeley_Blues

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and Auburn (loss).

I just had a hunch when I saw Alabama, Oregon and Ohio State with projected SOS' in the bottom 50% of national SOS that it wasn't going to end well. Turns out it did bite -- it bit all 3 teams.

Berkeley_Blues

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, but don't forget that Vanderbilt backed out and wouldn't play us.

Actually, Vandy has a pretty good little team.

(It's not good for college football but everyone is doing it -- scheduling soft OOC in hopes of the undefeated season that lands them in the NCG -- but then their asses get bit)

Last edited by a moderator:

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, will the Bammers & the CUM-guzzlers finally admit that their coaches might not be so great? That is two losses in a row for both of them. Saban looked lost against Oklahoma, and CUM & his boys finally play a couple of teams with a pulse and get their asses handed to them both times. You couldn't ask for a better ending to this CFB season.

:suds:

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, will the Bammers & the CUM-guzzlers finally admit that their coaches might not be so great? That is two losses in a row for both of them. Saban looked lost against Oklahoma, and CUM & his boys finally play a couple of teams with a pulse and get their asses handed to them both times. You couldn't ask for a better ending to this CFB season.

Yeah, we really need Musburger! *where is the sarcasm font again?*:yahoo:

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think we will be too concerned until we start losing to FCS schools.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol